so since deleting all the Canibus music off my playlist this is what i'm fuckin' wit

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by TWAMP$iN, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

I don't get it...

As a hip hop head I loooove that Canibus stepped in the ring and showed he still got that fierce prowess. Bis was a natural in the ring, a lot of these battle rappers seem outta place in this hip hop thang... not Bis..what shocked me was Bis admittin defeat and that he can't freestyle

:idk:
    test
  2. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

^normal rules don't ever apply to Canibus. that's always been the problem.

LL gets to shit on newcomers and try to destroy their careers... Canibus is forced to make a fake apology, 'cause everyone says he's being a big meanie.

dudes stay underground for life... they got integrity. Canibus puts all his music out on his own for a decade or so, it's 'cause he's wack and no one wants to hear that shit.

canibus goes and dies in KOTD... he's garbage. other rappers sit on the sidelines and talk shit on twitter, and never battle. they're dope.
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

again LL respondeD TO a weird bis record, but his caeer lost long un……..but late 90’s bis was that dude no doubt………….I know rakim track, lost boys, but don’t know the method man……

Bis>songs than diz
    Diz>bis battle claims

kotd lost bis lost and diz lost
    memes were the winners…….also shady as well personal wise………wiki too…….

u right songs are still classsic, but he should have not done this battle

we agree and agree to disagree?…….cool by you, cuz only time will tell really if this has a real negative impact pr not……….if bis battles again i’m sure he will do well though…….no notebook pendind…….

wwwill you tell me the songs he did with the others besides rakim and LB……..It’s weird I don’t know them, this is what I do ojb wise……..
    test
  4. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Hahaha yeah iove he did the battle too

Was definitely taken back by admitting defeat tho

It its all good, dude got his name back poppin out in the world

And all his true fans are defending him

I'm sure he lost some fans Like twamp

But hell gain more and more as ppl continue to talk about the battle
    test
  5. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

i'm still a fan and will probably always enjoy his music but at the same exact time it'll be hard for me to ever take his "battle talk" seriously and i believe he let all his fans down.
    test
  6. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Common and canibus making a name for ourselevs

Slick Rick and.canibus king piece in a chess game

Big pun and canibus I think its called toe to toe

Canibus did songs with Keith Murray, pharoah monch

Vet a song called fantastic 4 with Camron, noreaga, and pun

Canibus old.shit is classic as fuck
    test
  7. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Ain't let me down, I enjoyed his raps, and pulling out notebook and tellin crowd to stfu is classic
    test
  8. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

but why would he lose any of his battle credibility. He battled and had bars..he lost and had akward moments, that dont change the fact he battled..

Lets be real, he barely even read off the notes, nah mean..
    test
  9. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

yeah, i'll never understand that. none of us were expecting a freestyle... nobody does anymore. you never have. you spit writtens, they spit writtens, and just wing or flip a rebuttal bar sometimes.

tellin' me you can't remember lyrics, and everyone 25 or older has seen you spit shit for minutes at a time without a breath, or a single mistake.

the dumb part is... anybody 15 and under now thinks these league dudes are comin' off the top with all that intricate text... and that that's what the difference is. if you were trying to air it out, this generation ain't gonna catch on.
    test
  10. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

This is real, before me peeping the battle I was laughing at what he did

Cuz Yall made it seem like he pulled out the notebook 2 mins into the first Round

He basically rapped for like 20 mins without it

I literally enjoyed what canibus said

Then the notebook shit was epic tbh
    test
  11. GeoLaureate8

GeoLaureate8 New Member

1. Canibus isn't washed up, whoever said that gtfo. He's making Hip Hop history with a 10,000 bar 9 hour intertwine rhyme album with quantity AND quality.

2. Canibus has the hunger and aggression of a 25 year old rapper.

3. His lyricism is beyond his 98 rhymes. In the battle, Canibus didn't come there to display his lyrical prowess, he showed us that he has a sense of humor. If you think Bis was trying really hard with "peanut butter brown honey eyes" you are oblivious.

4. Canibus didn't recycle lines from old songs. He used the same schemes, but he did not once spit recycled bars except the intended bars of "i'll battle you on the net" scheme.

5. LL started the beef. He got butthurt over a complimentary rhyme from Canibus. Dizaster agrees that Canibus was not at fault for that beef.

6. Canibus battling credentials are not at all tarnished. Canibus is a gladiator who mastered the sword, but give him nunchucks and he's not gonna do as good as he did with the sword.

test
  12. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

NAw he said some words to 2nd round k.o but not recited word for word

He flipped that shit and out diz name in it

Mad funny

And I said he washed up, I jus said that to make the point that he's old now

And that diz beat an old time veteran

Wasn't tryna diss.bis, I'm one defending him
    test
  13. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

twamp, LL won to me, though bis made his name on that basically…..

Mel the industry is laughing at him……..blown outta nada imo, he let down many

kotd less than bis?……..basis being?…….you don’t watch nor understand battles acca wise, u are someoene i also usually agree with, when I talk to the biz headz i know and they laugh, but respect kotd please ust state that that’s your opinion………amd its allwritten as a league bis got that he fucked up……..from his mouth but stepping in the ring in choking seems to have merrit here

geo be serious lie?…….your posts are funny……..I hope u post more about rap non bis related cuz i will link those numerous threads where you were you know……you linked one alias steez……….

i really don’t mean to be on the attack and again I apologize………geo you have yet to prove anything non trollish and I hope you do
    test
  14. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Blown way out of proportion

Yall act like.he didn't rap for 20 mins before the notebook

And ill say it again

Canibus made me laugh more than Diz
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

when crowds recite bars they are not psychic geo…….LL didn’t make a diss first…….I’m done with this with you bva is great for thir records of your posts and reactions by everyone

i will love to discusss other rap

anyways, notebooks ever in a battle is pathetic, battling doesn’t mean you did well when you get hoed out by everyone and do poorly……..I see I am really deep in this thing, and most of you are not, so my posts sound over negative……read bva bis battle threads……..geo said he would win, also how you know why he came to battle, and losing and saying I lost means he lost, and him not trying, differs further from his 3 weeks and 30 pages as well as you defending him after you looked bad saying he would merk diz………done with this with you

mel watch more battles please, you will see what i have been saying……..

donn i’ll peep thise thanks yo

peace no love loss I hope
    test
  16. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Ll did diss canibus first by leaving his verse on the 4,3,2,1 song

The verse was directed at canibus

After he caught feelings after canibus said the mic on ARM line
    test
  17. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

//////////////////////
    test
  18. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

bis asked or said he was geetting the same tattoo, LL said earn it………maybe still both over reacred
    test
  19. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

donn peep the battle heads in bva and what they say……they spend their time so much on this stuff, and read what geo is treated like and what he says there, then you will get my responses to him
    test
  20. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Yea he wanted a Mic tat and he got one too

But the beef came canibus said yo meth where da gods at to red where the squads at, yo L is that a mic on ur arm let me borrow that

Ll took offense to that

Made canibus change his lines, said he would redo his verse

But didn't
    The rest is history
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.