so since deleting all the Canibus music off my playlist this is what i'm fuckin' wit

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by TWAMP$iN, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

test
  2. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

canibus got humiliated by himself as much as diz or more……..mtv2 showing the notebook thing and him being a joke to many renders this not good publicity……….

battle’s are to prove you are better than your opponent…….he entered a battle and was proved wrong

canibus never had a known live battle…..his career is decent, and has zero to do with diz……it makes him look worse imo…….

what is he a legend for?……his best shit was battle rhymes, and he didn’t beat LL it was not decisive…….but he lost to em over and over………

paid, cannot argue with that…….he got money because he is a guy who people would think can battle………he defaulted on his battle when you think about it, and if there was a good contract he would have gotten zero to half after that performance……..

I respect u, but you are avoiding my question, and using irrelevant points……..in a battle your career has zero to do with the outcome….you don’t get a choke pass cause of beast from the east in 96…….if I opt to fight someone and I lose, no one cares if I claimed I was a good fighter, it makes me look worse……..

publicity was mostly being mocked by the more successful rappers……..bun b, royce, evidence, alchemist, etc…..his rep is further hurt, he just made a bit of loot, and didn’t earn it based on his performance……….

Battle you in the flesh=proven wrong
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

twamp got it as a huge bis fan……...
    test
  4. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Bro my point is canibus is an old legend

Hes way past is prime

Idk how old diz is I'm sure he's pretty young

This is what diz does, u never seen canibus battle live

Dude is old as shit now

Canibus is a legend cuz of his songs not battles

Yea he lost, so what

He said funnier shit to me than diz
    test
  5. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

you speak about "facts" yet nothing you stated here are facts, they're opinion.

i grant you his battle was an embarrassment but let's not pretend he doesn't have some of the best 16's of all time. if you want the evidence look at his verses.
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

bis is more known cuz of 2nd round ko………

he lost, he lost the battle and credibility for always claiming how great a battler he is……he picked or agreed to battle diz, diz only does this and it’s not a hidden thing……bis tried to win and publicly failed as the first video battle record i know of……..age doesn’t hurt his writting 30 pages, and if you are a legend, you don’t enter things that could harm you unless you know you have a good chance…….

I know u get my view man, i am not trying to fight u man just point out this stuff
    test
  7. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

fair enough about what you quoted except the LL thing……..it is also opinion……he is a talent I said that and you know I have always said that, he just makes bad choices and what not…….of course he has some amazing verses I said that too, though that is opinion as well……..

Mak will let me look at his verses more boldly…….
    test
  8. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Freebase u act like cuz he lost the battle it automatically erased everything he spit on wax

Canibus was damn near untouchable with bis lyricism in the late 90s

Diz beat a washed up rapper

Wow says a lot about diz
    test
  9. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

not really man, i am saying it takes away much of his battle claims………nothing erases the 96-99 amazing verses, he was supposed to be a great………I am making no claims about diz here, he got screwed imo as he didn’t really win, bis lost on his own………maybe I overstated my opinion, and I apologize if it comes of like that, I just look at things super critically ya know……...
    test
  10. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

if i was Bis i wouldda just said "battle this" and gave Diz a stack of my albums, then left
    test
  11. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

best shit to say wouldda been just quoting eminem too

"you couldn't answer this if you responded back with a battle rap you wrote for Canibus"
    test
  12. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

but them battle raps he rapped about was real

nobody wanted to battle canibus in the 90's

and he backed it up by challenging one of the biggest artist in LL

and LL was known for the battle raps too
    test
  13. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

haah ninja that would of been nuts
    test
  14. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeead
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

on the real he didn’t challenge LL…..he was salty cuz LL said you need to earn that mic tattoo when bis asked if he minded………he then made that song, after LL switched the order and bis dissed him on his own track…no chllenge, burt brifges………plus I stil feel the B side was 1000000 times better and made me be like whoa this guy is the future……….that LL thing was spite, and wyclef who put him on got him imo…….twamp tell me if it is a fact or opinion…………Which battles (on wax) was LL known for, i am drawing a bank seriously…….you see though i give bis the props for the 90’s, he was innovative and beyond clever, he just went out like he was something before he was somethingie, bad choice……….

battles in th 90’s you mean in person?…….cuz his major label career ended with LL and wyclef, but bullworth soundtrack made me more a believer………
    but the swbut was like an ok album, no hate, but not mind blowing and beat wise he has had a prop since the get go……….bad choices have hurt him badly since the get go……also who do you say didn’t wanna battle him back then?

NInja, he coulda done a lot with the music aspect, like asking things………dizater when you make a song submit it to my grave and I’ll put you on cool? im dead serious

diz you are a famous battler how much did they pay you to batle me, remember zeros are great 1000000000 = your value, affter i’ll treat you to bad food…..ihop say i’ll mop and battle rao, they will say cosign from a legendary canibus lucky man, now can u buss cuz my 13 year old sats you wack as fuck……

he had many angles he just didn’t do it right………..
    test
  16. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Bro ll was known for his battle records with kool moe d..and ice t, and mca hammer

And like I said ll was the only nigga to challenge canibus

That's how hard canibus went when he first came out

Nigga made songs with big pun, Rakim, common, slick rick, lost boyz, Redman, methodman

Diz battles live, canibus did it on wax years ago

Canibus wins at the end of the day bro

Diz beat a washed up.canibus

Who cares bro

Canibus old classic songs aint going no where
    test
  17. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

first of all, who was the salty one. C'MOOOOOOOOOOOON lol, LL's ego got the better of him. i heard the original "diss" from Canibus to LL, you've heard it, we've all heard it. you'd have to be a real defensive and/ or "salty" type of person to take it to heart, especially considering LL was already an established legend at the time and 'Bis was an up and coming rapper. you say it's a diss...... it's arguable.

i'm not too familiar with who LL has battled through his career though.
    test
  18. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Donn completely on point...

Canibus>KOTD

Plus Bis' performance in the battle is beeeiiin hella blown outa proportion and the hate is undue...
    test
  19. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

^exactly, canibus came with it
    test
  20. GeoLaureate8

GeoLaureate8 New Member

False. I still post in BVA.

Lie. I didn't move to other websites. The other sites I'm on, I was on them first before I came here.

Youre making yourself look like fool by spewing blatant disinfo.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.