So Now that Eminem dropped garbage like Encore and Eminem Show...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Dee-Zy, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

glad i dont have closed mind to nas, dude has so many songs
    test
  2. Hippie Lettuce

Hippie Lettuce New Member

should just stick to the slim shady style
    test
  3. Butch Coolidge

Butch Coolidge New Member

One mistake in ur reply:

The eminem show was a GREAT music album.

I have to agree with that Encore statement.

And yeah Em's def the GOAT.
    test
  4. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

every album he's dropped was from above average to amazing until "encore".
    test
  5. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

how??this wuz 6 years ago....u expect him to be the same human being he was 6 yrs ago when he was broke and struggeling to get his music heard??dude is living the good life and dont need to drop music, but he does it anyway!
    test
  6. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

Encore is great. Em is a genius cuz he's still at the top of the charts.
    test
  7. Female&Male

Female&Male New Member

It's not cool to like Eminem in public, so I just pretend I hate him.
    test
  8. Small Tymers

Small Tymers The Truth

I agree. Serious Em was way better than the old em
    test
  9. Realness

Realness New Member

SSLP is a hip hop classic.
    MMLP = TES = 4 mics.

I don't know why ppl hype MMLP as his best work. It really wasn't. Nothing great on there. Stan was good i liked it before it got played out. A few good jams. It seems the D12 cut on there was the best track. I think EM's best work was on the SSLP and the 8 mile soundtrack which he ripped flow-wise, production-wise and lyrics-wise. Em's gotta be top 10 but not close to the goat.
    test
  10. razor_bladez

razor_bladez Has Muertos

SSLP was great

MMLP was classic

so was TES

first verse of Till I Collapse is one of the best verses ever...
    listen to it sometime, the immacualte flow, the amazing multis, etc.

and 8 mile soundtrack was dope as fuck

encore was very sub-par

give the man a break, all the greats release shitty albums eventually. he'll bounce back, just like nas and jigga did

hes not now, but when his career is over, he'll def be in the running for goat
    test
  11. TiZZaH

TiZZaH MaSTeRPaiN

Lyrically, Em's still one of the best, if not THE best... but cmon some of the beats he puts out, especially for the shit he drops on MTV and shit, sound like its made for kindergarteners... makes songs sound like shit if you ask me... I think he needs to quit catering to all the little junior high school kids, and drop shit focusing more on his lyrical talent instead of getting caught up in the teen pop world. Just my opinion...
    test
  12. Frog

Frog New Member

I can't believe half the shit I'm reading, but I guess it's your opinion.
    test
  13. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

dee-zy, go to sleep bro, you're a losrr. in what way is eminem show garbage, i can play that disc and only skip one track and that's drips. great album and you're just a hater and i still say he's the greatest alive and 2nd only to biggie all time.
    test
  14. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Word, how can the nigga be GOAT?

A. He only dropped 2 classics and one dope album.

LMAO

B. That nigga aint even a nigga. He white. People only buy his shit because he white.

Grow up faggot.
    test
  15. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

I like Eminem one of the tops in my book (except for Godawful Encore/D12 WORLD)

But Jay-z Vs Eminem.. you have to be kidding .. Jay-z would knock Em out the box if he went at him .. just for the fact that Jay-z has everyone from cities all over the place wit him, sports stars wit him, chicks wit him, CEO's of companies wit him
    the Media loves him.. Eminem would be like in shit even making a hard diss track wouldnt win against Jigga.

Nas.. meh Ive never liked Nas i've always found him to be boring he's lyrically nice.. but he's not entertaining he's like bedtime music for me.

Lauryn + Rakim I wont even go into because 1 lauryn is a chick she aint gonna make no hard diss'es, and second Rakim is AWOL hes gone I dont think he's ever comin back.
    test
  16. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

So im black and Eminem can lyrically kill me lot of black dudes here that Eminem can destroy, hell lot of Black emcees in the game right now that some white cats from here could destroy .. like Lil Flip VS DZK, DZK would rip that nigga to shreds
    the race card is old shit.. You could be Black and not know how to rhyme to save your life and a white cat be ill as hell.

Since when did race and the pigment of your skin have anything to do with brain character and talent? .. haha

P.s
    Lil wyte is white
    Necro is white
    Ill bill is white
    Epik is white
    wreck is white
    that other whit dude with game
    Puffy's italian rapper was white
    sage francis is white
    aesop rock is white

How come they aren't all selling like Eminem?, and seriously there is a lot of White cats in rap always been white cats in rap they never sold dick.

It wasn't because they are white it's because they didnt have a lot of talent they were average and average white cats wont sell.. average blacks will sell though cause it's "rap".

But Eminem sells so much because he's very talented he has a voice that is just very recognizable no one has that voice no one has that story no one has ever really made records to kill their mother and shit it's original

Especially when rappers the world over were all "I love my momma", and this cat comes out talking about raping slapping killing his mom wife and shit.. and with the comedy word play no white cats done that in the way he has with a voice thats so easily recognizable.

I dont care what skin color someone has if they got skill .. shit they got skill .. for me to turn around and say blah it's only cause your white would be a bitch move
    that's blaming shit because you suck or you cant do better
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

c'mon man... are you f'real? Jay would knock out Em!??!?!!? Have you heard Nail in the Coffin, I Remember, and Quitter? NO I'M NOT ON EMINEM'S DICK OR WHITE but those are EASILY 3 of the top 10 diss tracks of all-time... that's comin' from 1 MC... are you serious? Em's probably THEE best TRACK BATTLE MC of all-time.... I know you're gonna say look at "Can-I-Bitch" or "Ja Rule" (who I feel he still ripped without even trying on Bump Heads) but I mean SERIOUS DISS TRACKS... when Em really sat down and dissed thum, it was a wrap.... Hov couldn't come close if Em dropped anything half as decent as Nail in the Coffin

and CHICKS love Eminem more... the Media loves Eminem more... children love Eminem more... sports stars it's split... (even Charles Barkley - one of the harshest critics as far as athletes likes Eminem - he said, "You know the world's gone wrong when the best golfer is black and the best rapper is white..." and forget Eminem havin' people around the country, he has people all around the world... his albums go platinum in SEVERAL countries around the world (not just America)... from what I know, Marshall Mathers LP went platinum or gold in JAPAN!!!!! they don't even know what he's sayin'!!! LMFAO

and what's that gotta do with anything? if Em rips 'em on wax, he rips 'em on wax... end of story

and Rakim ain't "A Washed Out Loser"... LMFAO... he dropped fire on Watcher 2 and that new song that came out with Dre's production (After You Die) is FIRE!!!!!! and both Lauryn Hill and Rakim are SICK but Rakim's still in another league
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

AGREE with everything you said here... the only thing I knock you for is not mentioning Copywrites name in the list of white guys... I think he's the third best rapper alive right now.... Em, Crooked I, and then Copywrite.... (I know the 2 latter need more on wax but I think they're THAT NICE)

Pharoahe Monch is 4th for me.... then maybe Royce or Common
    test
  19. Butch Coolidge

Butch Coolidge New Member

EM' would rip Jay's ass in battle.

By the way, I have a question. Why do ya'll shit on 'Em as soon as some of his work is deceitful?
    I mean, I remember that many of you said he was done after his verse on Lean Back Remix...And ya'll hardldy uderrated Encore for no good reasons.

WHY?
    test
  20. Wheeler

Wheeler Florida Gators>Your Team

Em does not have to put out a good CD to sell. He could put out a song remixing all of the Christmas Carols and he knows all these idiot ass close minded main stream fans would go out and buy his shit the second it came out. Em does not even have to try anymore. Too many stupid consumers in the world today.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.