So Now that Eminem dropped garbage like Encore and Eminem Show...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Dee-Zy, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee-Zy

Dee-Zy Free Willy!!!

Who the fuck sucks Em's dick hard enough to STILL claim he's GOAT???

Come on, wear aluminium foil on your head so we know who you are.
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Eminem Show was a REALLY SOLID album... I disagree with you... and I think you're forgettin' about the 8 Mile Soundtrack, where he dropped flames on and that was inbetween them two albums.... so 2 outta his last three "albums/soundtracks" that he dropped on were AT LEAST good
    test
  3. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

Yeah, I liked TES...

Serious Eminem > Silly, Funny Eminem
    test
  4. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

I wouldnt consider Eminem Show garbage, that was actually a nice album, bar the production (Since he did most of it himself), as far as Encore goes, I was disappointed, cause it like his production took a step down and it sounded like he was trying too hard to be Slim Shady again (For his so-called fans), the same way DMX tried to go back to being hard with Grand Champ
    test
  5. Mist

Mist Micnificent

Eminem Show was a great album. Encore was good, but not up not par with usual Em work in the past.
    test
  6. Butch Coolidge

Butch Coolidge New Member

The Eminem Show is the dopest album of all time u punk.

Right now, I admit Encore was disapointing...BECAUSE OF DRE BEATS which weren't on the GOAT's level. Good album tho (4..25/5)
    Even if Encore wasnt as dope as TES, Eminem's still the greatest rapper of all time...His verses on Evil Deeds, Never Enough, Yellow Brick Road, Like Toy SOldiers, Mosh, My 1st Single, Rain Man, Spend Some Time, Mockingbird, Crazy In Love, One Shot To Shot, Encore....We Ain't or Gatman And Robbin are fuckin' hot and any rapper could rap like he did on those tracks.

STILL THE GOAT fo sho.
    test
  7. FaceLess

FaceLess jook is my dad..

The eminem show was a GREAT hiphop LP,

Encore was eminem trying to please all of yall idiots who said he needed to go back to SSLP days, boy that shit back fired on yall and him uhh? but encore is still Solid with like 3 classic tracks

If EM aint goat he's top 5
    test
  8. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

i dont undastand how anybody who feels the first 2 em's cant feel the eminem show, man that could be his best work, but i jus got too many fond memories when listenin to slim shady LP, that shit wuz so nasty when it dropped, katz claim em only raps about killin his mom and gyrl, then when he gets serious and raps about grown up shit, its still not enough, u katz are not hiphop, u guys are just rap haters!
    test
  9. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

I listened to TES yesterday.. and i have to say.. i forgot what it was like. Its a good album, not dope like the son shines out of its ass.. but needless to say there are some good hiphop songs on there.. along with some terrible ones.

3.5/5
    test
  10. MC Toothpick

MC Toothpick '00 Veteran

The Eminem Show showed maturity and shocked critics since they didn't think he could mature after The Marshall Mathers LP

Encore was garbage.
    test
  11. FaceLess

^^arent u eminems homeboy or some shit?.lol
    test
  12. NinoBrowN15

NinoBrowN15 the 100 million man

The Eminem Show was a very solid disc................but Encore was ass
    test
  13. MC Toothpick

MC Toothpick '00 Veteran

what? lol

explain
    test
  14. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

TES, Was a nice album I liked it's serious dark tone it had a nice start up with White America
    the fast pace angry agressive rapping on Soldier and Till I Collapse were nuts, every beat was basically hot, Superman got the girl's going .. My dad's gone crazy was original, Sing for the moment, was a nice smoke track ... the skits were good. When the music stops was a nice chorus'less cypher that was pretty hot, Say What you Say was nice too....

The only song I did'nt like on the whole TES album was "DRIPS" goddam.. i hate that song it get's skipped everytime i get on it.

Encore was horrible just plain horrible .. not what anyone was expecting at all.. it was like 2-3 nice tracks, and the rest sounded like he freestyled ..

Eminem the G.O.A.T .. Naw but he is one of the best to touch a mic
    test
  15. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

You think Eminem listened to us? I doubt that and Encore was Slim Shady I don't know who the hell that was..

Slim Shady - SSLP
    Marshall mathers - MMLP
    Eminem - Eminem Show
    Encore - Who the fuck knows

encore has like no point that's the problem there is no direction in the CD.. on minute he's talking about beef, next minute he's singing about Big Weenies, .. next he's talking about his daughter and bang he's back to some really weird subject .. or burping or farting..or fuck puking there is NO DIRECTION.. no point
    no substance.. no fuck all.

Oh and no Ken Kaniff at all this time a round which was disapointing he's a funny dude.
    test
  16. Graphix

Graphix Member

People who say Encore was good really have low standards!!... Seriously.. you should be ashame
    test
  17. quotive

quotive 3

TES is ill as fuck... wtf? Encore is ass though, I still enjoy it.

Nas = goat!
    test
  18. Tecknalogy

Tecknalogy New Member

test
  19. FaceLess

l.hill is garbage
    test
  20. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

nah... Lauryn Hill is nice... don't hate... she's the best female MC... Rah Digga is 2 IMO... I know, a lotta people gon' say Jean Grae

Anyway, but Lauryn, Nas, Hov, and Rakim ain't better than Em at his best...

I love 3 outta 4 (Nas is HIGHLY OVERRATED)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.