So My Girlfriends Friends Are A Bunch Of SLUTS!

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Phusion, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Word. Its not cool to talk about your girls like that behind their backs... if they're that bad, stop kicking it with them. And if you want to continue [be able to] to kick it with your hoochie homegirls, for the love of GOD don't tell your man about all the dirt they do!

And you have a right to feel concerned... but at the end of the day, all you can do is trust your girl... shes grown and you can't control her or dictate who she associates with... shes going to do what shes going to do.
    test
  2. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

I'm 100% with you on this, problem is that past them being hoes, she feels they pretty cool. But then again she has even said they do fucked up shit to each other. Shit we have even talked bout the shit, and when she compares her friends to the ones I have, she admits that it's not even on the same level.

Yep, I can't dictate shit. I've never in my life said "you can't hang with them." but I see no foul in expressing how I feel about the people she associates herself with and what they do. I also don't see the harm in expressing me being uncomfortable with some shit.

I guess it's to bad I fucked up by not compromising one time on some shit she really took seriously and was uncomfortable with. Now when it comes to me being uncomfortable with something it must hold less worth.

I guess we don't compromise in relationships anymore. [dunno]
    test
  3. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

past my amazing talents.. time for knowledge

maynnnnnnnnnne.. your girl is not the only one to hate her friends.. shit a lot of girls go thru that shit.. OH such and such did this behind such and suchs back.. what a slut blah blah... the next time there both hangin out somewhere, they 'talk' and are friends again

girls are crazy emotional with there friends and shit.. even if what she tells you the one did is fucked up, and you think they shouldnt talk anymore they do
    test
  4. † Jesus †

† Jesus † Lord and Savior

No. But you ARE wrong for not hooking up with all of her friends on the side. I'll turn the other cheek just this once, I promise.
    test
  5. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I love Jesus
    test
  6. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

Yea me too.

[funny]
    test
  7. † Jesus †

† Jesus † Lord and Savior

Short and Drew, to show appreciation for your continued faith in Me, I will grant you both one free sin as well. Feel free to frolick in the nude at church service, or perhaps throw a pipe bomb through your pastor's window. I will forgive you.

You're welcome.

Christ -> out.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.