So My Girlfriends Friends Are A Bunch Of SLUTS!

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Phusion, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

Yea they are a bunch of straight up hoes...

Even my girl says she wouldn't trust them around me.

Now I've always been told birds of a feather flock together and you can find a lot of about a person by the company they keep.

Now I ain't naive but I do trust my girl, but it's always in the back of my mind that 'if she is totally against the behavior of her flock and can't even trust them around me, then why surround yourself with people like that?'

Now my girl has tried plenty of times to convince me that they are just old friends and they were cool before they turned into a bunch dick grubbin slags.

So me trying to be understanding just let it ride, but what brings this shit back to my head is that when she moved out here last year, the first good friend she makes, sluts it up just as much as her friends back home. So now my brains gets to working again and I'm like why does my girl attract these sluts for friends yet tells me she aint like that.

I know a bit bout relationships and I know that I could probably be the typical dude in denial. Maybe I am and I'm just getting played, but to get to my question.

Am I wrong for not wanting my girl hanging around these type of chicks?

Yea yea you can toss all the "relationships are built on trust" shit you want but at the end of the day some shit makes the mind wander.

Not only that, but if all your friends slut it up and you party with them they are potentially bringing men around that are looking that type of female... and if you look from the stand point of the men, your girl is being grouped into the slut category like the rest of the girls she hangs wit.

Heh I'm gonna let the shit end here cause now I'm starting to rant, and at the end of the day three things will prolly be the same.

===> I'm still gonna be wit my girl

===> She gonna see this post

===> And ima either gonna piss her off or make her laugh with this post.

So yea, what up chica.

What is yall input? What would you do? andhow would you feel?

test
  2. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I have some friends that are hoes and Im the farthest thing from one.. .When I was with them I would be around all diff types of guys, most knew I had a man and didn't bother.. I don't act like them, I don't dress like them so usually the ones who didnt know I had a man still didnt bother.. Now I would rather spend my time doing other things than being around that type of situation..
    test
  3. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

lol...chances are you are getting played.
    test
  4. Lost Prophet

Lost Prophet 11/04/2000 - 06/19/2009

I don't think you're wrong about not wanting your chick to hang with them.. Friends can be very influential.. Say she slips up one night, and gets in a compromising situation with another dude, you think her slut friends are gonna talk some sense into her? Hell no.

You better check that at the door.
    test
  5. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

If she feels that way about her "friends", why does she even kick it with them?
    test
  6. Phusion

I don't know, she says because she has known them since middle school.

I honestly feel she likes the constant drama they go thru. Like it brings some form of excitement to her life. I woulda said 'cause she wouldn't have nobody else to hang wit.' But she usually doesn't have a problem making friends. I don't think she wants new friends. And even tho I'm uncomfortable with her hangin wit them and the hoeish men they bring around, I never even come on some you gotta stop hangin with them shit. I feel it's out of line, especially since we aint married.

All I know is every time we talk bout the shit the finger either gets pointed or the subject drifts into another direction. It's so easy to blow how I feel about the shit off when I don't hang around with nyphos, and go out partying all the time.

But I often wonder if I started drinking regularly with a bunch of bitches that wouldn't mind fuckin me given the chance, that I call friends. And surrounded myself around niggas that run trains, and constantly get different bitches pregnant, how it would be.

In my experience friends that have different lifestyles and morals tend to grow apart. But for some reason her and this tight nitch are the exception to the muthafuckin rule.

man i'm pissed right now...
    test
  7. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I think you pretty much know whats going on, you seem to be very clear about things. Her kicking it with them "sluts" is her choice, period... and she puts herself in those questionable situations because she wants to.

She needs to just keep it real and say that, instead of dissing her girls behind their backs, to try to make it seem like she's the innocent one.
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

haha yo this might be a stab in the dark, but is sammi ur girl?

and i use to kick it with kids that were into dealing and druggin HARD.. i mean i sold here and there, experimented.. but i was never like them.. granted if i wasn't chillin wit them, i prolly woulda never tried some of the shit i did-- but the fact of that matter is.. i was still me at the end of the day nah mean.. i didnt get down like that, actually heres a perfect example. EVERYONE i chilled with smoked cigs.. i mean not a single person didnt, sept me.. that was there thing.. it wasnt mine

i know smokin and bein a smut are to extremes but if your girl has a back bone and hasn't given u reason not to trust her let her have her friends mayne.. if shes the type to change pending on what type of peoples she hangin out with? double wrap that shit
    test
  9. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

yeah i agree with u dude bird of a feather flock together

ur girl need 2 check herself and u need to check her 2

u should tell her its either ur friends or me

straight up

tell her ur not trying to be mean but the relationship wont work out with those kinda influences around

thats why i think in general if ur in a relationship

u got 2 cut ur friends, and put em on the sideline

if theyre real, they'll understand, if not, fuck em
    test
  10. Short2003

I can say IMO this is a somewhat typical and valid answer.. That is the same reason I stayed friends w/ those girls for years, they were my "crew" regardless of what they did...Well ALMOST anyway.. Being around that type of scene can be bad if you are easily swayed by your friends which I NEVER was but everyone is different when it comes to peer pressure and what not.. It IS possible that she isn't doing the same things they are and I know this b/c I've been there... My boyfriend never gave me a hard time about it and now that I think back he was crazy for that..lol.. I would be mad as hell if the situation was reversed!!

Once I hit like, 24ish that was it for me being their party bud.. Now I consider them "old pals" and talk to them once a month or so but I wouldnt go out party with them EVER..
    test
  11. Phusion

which is why I said...

"But I often wonder if I started drinking regularly with a bunch of bitches that wouldn't mind fuckin me given the chance, that I call friends. And surrounded myself around niggas that run trains, and constantly get different bitches pregnant, how it would be."

which is why I said.

"In my experience friends that have different lifestyles and morals tend to grow apart. But for some reason her and this tight nitch are the exception to the muthafuckin rule."
    test
  12. Phusion

Oh she can have her friends. I've learn to not worry (to much) bout shit I cant change. And I dont even try to control that/ Just aint comfortable bout it.

I made this thread to see if I'm the only one that would feel this way in this situation.
    test
  13. Phusion

Funny cause that's what happens. And has happened in the past.

She has even talked bout them on this board.

Being raised the way I have, I've always thought, 'if they so fuckin bad what makes you so good?'
    test
  14. Short2003

Yeah, but how old is your girl? Is she almost retiring like me or still a youngen?
    test
  15. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lol u aint never answer if ur girl is sammi neither.. if so the whole point of you saying, " ive never come at her with the you need to check your friends bullshit" becomes obsolete
    test
  16. Phusion

Last time I checked... sayin "You need to check your friends." and "You can't hang with your friends." is totally different.

also... would u get satisfaction by me saying it? you obviously know already, which is why you have formed your last two post the way you have. Which is why I figured it wasn't needed to say.

Trust there is two sides to every story, and I havent began to tell mines.

Regards,
    Drew

P.S. I won't either ;-)
    test
  17. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ hahaaaaaa

yo.. nah do your thing mayne, just by readin the type of shit that girl say.. then u came in here talkin the way you do.. iono it was some crazy way to put it togather like that.. and i wanted to see if i was bein high or if i was right

guess it was the latter.. holllaaaaaa ata physcic ( sppppppppp? damn im dumb haha )
    test
  18. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

and little p.s. messages on the board are cute.. like only you to can understand em and shit? like yous talked about it in real life, then came on here and left the little joke?

no seriously.. thats cute.. hahahahahah

but nah am i right on that shit too? i know i am yo ima physic (spppppppppp)
    test
  19. Phusion

psychic

Thats all you get buddy.
    test
  20. double ML

double ML Guest

are any of them hot asian chicks?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.