So me and Urb started a forum..

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

But difference between me and you...

a few million dollars later ill be on Radio and TV...ull still be on this board typing like this

Go take a time out
    test
  2. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Son of a Bytch Please .....How Dare You Insult the Killa Intelligience Son....Im A Thug....You A mark.....Im a Beast On these Streets you just a Cub.....

Im gonna continue to make my beats and get my game better.....I might just put you in my next freestyle.........with yo Hoe Azz.....

Man I could care less about who the fuck you are i dont give a shyt.....You could be first man to suck George Bush dick or Lick Bill Clinton in the Azz.....I wouldnt give a fuck.....

Ill say again...and loud this Time......Just because Someone Dont Feel My Music Dont Mean The World isn't Gonna Feel It.......It gets greater later......All Haters Die....B.K.
    test
  3. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

your question via myspace was answered here

http://www.liveoffbeats.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=374#374
    test
  4. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

this place used to be a great forum, and then the circus clowns ruined it....ya gotta rule with an iron fist over there cause you know they're gonna join your forum and try to do the same shit...good luck though.
    test
  5. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Yea Mother fucker like Final Stage Pussy Be playing on here....like a fuckin Child.....And a lot more of u too......

I for real with all my Shyt....And with what Im typing on here.......No Games....
    test
  6. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

hahahaha, i was talking about people like you.

i know this is only a message board, but your name is "mr. bytch killa"

and you type things like:

"I for real with all my Shyt....And with what Im typing on here.......No Games...."

ya gotta be fuckin kidding me, you should try acting like a normal human being and maybe people wouldn't keep calling you an alias or whatever else. acting like a "thug" on a message board is pretty fucking gay, so stop being a fag and grow up.
    test
  7. ral4ever1985

ral4ever1985 CHETA

test
  8. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Yall should stopp being Hoes.....They know who they are.....Im not refering to Everyone I got some good posts......I dont get Rude until someone disrespects me........Do yo Research.......Why havent they banned me yet.....I must be doing something Right.......Im just putting these cakes in there place.......

Bytch Killa My Rap Name....and I could care less if yo azz Dont Like It.....I know plenty of niggaz that Do.....and Hoes....

I got a song in the making for Cakes Like You....All HatersDie...B.K.
    test
  9. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

have a seat.
    test
  10. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

damn mayn... you really needa calm down... if you dun care, why bother respondin? if you ain't an alias, why you bother respondin? if you a man... why you bother tryna deny everythin n make it a big deal, instead of jus postin once your opinion n then forget about it.

its rapmusic forums mayn - this isn't anythin serious. I come to this place to hear a few beats and peep some drum kits and beat tips - not to talk about whos mom I'm fuckin or how I'ma bytch killa or any type of shit like that

do ya thang n stop worryin about other peoples shit
    test
  11. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

its pretty funny..

gangsters E-Bangin
    test
  12. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Why dont Niggaz on here shut they fuckin Mouth?........I wanna diccuss music...but punk chump motherfuckers wanna play......Yall act like Yall scared of Final Stage Boss Pussy.....Fuck you SamSneed and welcome to the Hater List Bytch.......Bumping Craps...

You should have just been quiet.....I say what I wanna say......Its called Freedom Of Speech......Tricks...\\

Im not here to entertain anyone.......I say what I mean and I mean what I say....

And if so some of you find my slang words to be entertaining.....you can hear more on my up coming freestyles and Songs.......So if thats the case...then its a plus....Ha Ha..

Recognize a Real Killa.......B.K.
    test
  13. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

wut set you claim homie
    we bang google around here
    test
  14. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Whats up RealTime .........Im glad u enjoying this shyt......I dont wanna do this but sometimes you gotta let Hoes Know....I dont Play now can we discuss Music?........Dam...
    test
  15. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I claim Dead End......The D E A .........This is were Fat Pat .....Lil Ke Ke.....Hawk....Dj J Screw........and lots more Claim..........Im with the Screwd Up Click Bytch.....

Gots to be a Gee till the day that I die.......B.K.
    test
  16. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

this nigga damn near 40 yrs old on these boards cryin......
    test
  17. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

test
  18. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I dont give a dam if I was 60 trick.........Ill still say whats on my Mind.....

Im a Gee to Death......I see you still on dick to Boss ........even the hoes fiind my dick adictive..........lol....
    test
  19. Turl

Turl Producer

signed up
    test
  20. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

from the front to the back/ shortyyyy got moooooooooves

girl, wont u hit the floor/ do what it doooooooooooooo
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.