So KOTDC is dead? What happened?

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Wird of Pley, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBrumak

TheBrumak whamp

You didnt prove anything with this post. good job bro. No one cares about wack audio battles. Room stolen from Nemesis. period.

LB sucks. people rapping unsuccessfully for years. good job.
    test
  2. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

rap music GRB>>>>lets beef audio battlers...KOTDC>>>>Ice...lets get it poppin top 5 active ice battlers vs top 5 KOTDC
    test
  3. wreckedangle

wreckedangle Active Member

word to YTs worldwide who cross their arms after they hit the submit button
    test
  4. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

Lol @ the my internet battle rap webcam league is better than your internet battle rap webcam league argument. Wow
    test
  5. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

Gotdayum.gif
    test
  6. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Coming from a supporter from KOTDC and even being a participant at some points, this post was a bodybag.

I think people do take it too serious, and need to realize that this "league" at the current state is nothing more than recreational.

I think you're looking at this too black and white though, and even your own examples would bare witness to that. For example, NBA does not let "just anyone" play, but that doesn't mean we don't have High School and Jr. High games.. hell even lower grades have teams and tournaments of sport. Is it the true NBA fans' responsibility to go to every playground and community center and tell them to stop, because it's a horrible look for real sports? No, that's silly. This gives people a chance to try something they otherwise wouldn't; and few are dillusional enough to think it's anything of real merit.

Nothing about KOTDC is a bad look.. only certain takes and perspective. No need to take it so serious; I've watched battles as long as anyone here, and don't find it detrimental in the slightest.
    test
  7. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Why do you guys hate audio battlers so much? I mean, most people that do it do so as a hobby. And it's not like online battling hasn't produced any good live battlers. LetsBeef has produced plenty. We've had guys go on to KoTD, GT, and BB. I don't get all the hate for people who battle on the internet by people who talk about people who battle live on the internet. #justsayingyo
    test
  8. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

Sometimes I think about just how stupid the average person is.
    Then I start to think about just how many people are dumber
    than that guy.

shouts to Foreman for breaking down that NBA analogy
    I couldnt be bothered tbh
    test
  9. luneeben

luneeben New Member

"I'm not hating on you for doing something. I'm not hating on you at all, really. I'm simply telling you how it looks to someone who doesn't log on Tinychat every night but rather stumbles upon these atrocities and wonders, "Why?"

Haters gonna hate.
    test
  10. luneeben

luneeben New Member

Shout out to the tags about me lol.
    test
  11. Stupefy

Stupefy God

Conceited- The fastest up & comer and possibly most popular rap battler in terms of vids that reach 1,000,000 views.

Other SONS heads - I know at least 2 others being on LB and one is DiNero and he fuckin bodied his event.

Charron - dominating up there in Canada. Like no one else.

Real Talk -2nd best in upstate division, Willy_grubz/Huey Jazz: 2 of the best battlers Canada will have, pretty soon.
    test
  12. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

ahaha, in your face wop
    test
  13. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

"My pile of 3 week old dog shit smells better than your pile of 3 week old dog shit."

this thread sucks
    test
  14. BNDR...

BNDR... benzel washington.

does your wife give you that little wink now and then?
    test
  15. Oli Skyes

Oli Skyes we aint fly here

dead..
    test
  16. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Battling on tinychat is fucking lame in the first place.

Good riddance.
    test
  17. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

I think if they keep the name they need to find something that benefits of KOTD as they are kind of living off that name with nothing in return. Lucky Organik is about the battle scene and not just his companies interest.
    test
  18. Murkfest

Murkfest Well-Known Member

this post was pretty dead on.

how can you criticize the people involved with KOTDC for taking it "too serious" and then go on to say that KOTDC is detrimental to the scene? if this is something you supposedly dont take serious and think is insignificant (im assuming so cause thats what youre criticizing others for) then how would it have any bearing on the scene whatsoever? that logic perplexes me.

another thing, to anyone that has mentioned the GT tryout vids and how they're 'over-saturating' the scene and then using KOTDC as an example of battles that are far beneath them in value, what you dont understand is that the main complaint about the GT tryout vids was that they were uploaded onto the GT channel. this is just the notion that GT has established itself to a point where only the top battles should go there and try out battles should be uploaded on another channel. people arent saying "dont film or upload anymore tryout battles". they just think they should go on a separate channel.

KOTDC is just a community of people having fun and enjoying themselves... nothing wrong with that is it? as erik foreman said in his analogy.. this shit is like going to some playground basketball court, going up to the dudes playing and being like "yo, this shit is hurting the NBA, you guys arent the NBA, dont be playing anymore aight". i have also stated on here before, that it mostly appeals to the people who come into the tinychat (hence part of the community) but i do think some of our better battlers could be watched and enjoyed by anyone, despite the format not being of the best quality.
    test
  19. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

What’s the possible beef with KOTDC My only issue is how close it is to KOTD when there’s no real affiliation.

It’s a fun league and a good practice. If we using the pro sports analogy KOTD and GT URL might be the pro leagues. KOTDC is like a summer league that join for fun. However the stuff gets posted on the internet and all the league prez check it. If you are good it’s a nice way to get exposed to Organik and what not.

People are just having fun. You have non rappers who are fans getting there chance to have some fun/ No harm no foul.

When I get a cam I might just have to come in and body this up

So how about the return of KOTDC is 5 vs 5 against the ICE league. Each battler has to have had multiple battles and actually rep the league. Like KOTDC ain’t gonna bring DBD to battle or something.

Don’t forget to check our Jakob22 videos @ YouTube - Jakob22Music's Channel
    Our Father
    Angels & Demons

Download the Album Dreamstate
    test
  20. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

yo what the fucking fuck is there gonna be another fucking event
    soon or what the fuck. I dont like all this fucking bickering, let's get some
    corporate fucking sponsorship for these guys and hire avofuckingcado
    to fucking edit. let's fucking get it paaaaaaaapin bruvs.

If this fucking shit flops Im gonna start my own fucking shit called

CamHard
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.