So is Vince suppose to be dead now??

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Bash, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i bet the reactions of the fans was priceless.... didnt vince have this premonition last week where he was talking about the black clouds
    test
  2. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

im shocked...
    stonce cold goes lonney toons then vince walks down, out and gets lost..
    then blows up..

kinda like mike jones,,

anyway

“We’re doing our best to respect the McMahon family and the fans of WWE,” the firefighter said. “However, with that said, we have not found anything – there hasn’t been confirmation that Mr. McMahon’s body was extracted from the limo.” -quoted from WWE.com

if the car has been put out, and its real, a body would have been found.. just bones thho...

cause skin will decay at lightspeed through the heat of flames..
    so... i dont know what to say...

im kind leanin towards Momento and abz theory...
    vader and sid, with cheatum,, its really believable...
    test
  3. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

yeah... cheatum did it
    test
  4. no body would of been found everything would of been smoked... his body would of turned to ashes... from 9/11 there where alot of deaths but not all bodys where found...not all bodies where found in the oklahoma city bombin either... its kind of scary that bodies can dissapear like that in a way i beleive he is dead and in a way i dont.. i dont really know yet because that video didnt lag at all... but its odd that graphic went up on wwe.com seconds after it happened lol. internet sources tell me he is being killed off telivision
    test
  5. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

the more you think, the more it makes since

Cheatum did it!
    test
  6. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

well..
    it sure looks like hes dead....
    and if he is..
    his kids will screw up the company... everybody will go to tna..and Paul Heyman will buy TNA from Jeff Jarrett..
    lol

then rename it TNEW
    total nonstop extreme wrestling...
    lol
    test
  7. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

but.. i do think Cheatum did it..
    test
  8. lmfao.... wwe had to take a page out of days of our lives book... seing how the main brady/demero families are being killed off the show..
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

We will never forget the attacks of 6/11.
    test
  10. so far every site is reporting that there writting vince off as a on-air character and he has retired from tv... i havent seen anything this interesting in tna sense team 3d and lax where telling yo momma jokes..

all reports are something like this

vince isn't really dead, even though his limo blew up to end RAW in a very Sopranos-like moment. But WWE.com has posted the following kayfabed story (since we initially posted this article, the story has been updated with more details, including no confirmation that his body was removed from the "crime scene"):

Wilkes-Barre, Pa. - A night originally designated Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night turned deadly when the WWE Chairman's limousine burst into a fiery explosion just moments after Mr. McMahon stepped into it. Permanently uprooting the world of sports-entertainment, the Chairman has been presumed dead in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. Check back with WWE.com as more details become available on this shocking news.
    We'll have more on this as the story develops...

...in the meantime, my opinion:

Wow, that was great. If WWE doesn't start "killing off" on-air characters regularly (and really, why should they?) AND they are serious about taking Mr. McMahon off of television permanently, this was complete brilliance. They out-Sopranos'd The Sopranos and delivered a shocking ending when all we were expecting was a promo, some booing and a defiant scowl. Wrestling fans have barely even wondered how WWE would write Vince off of television, figuring that day would never come.

But if Vince really does want to stay off the air, retire as an on-air character... what better way to do it? Have him lose a "loser leaves town" match? Meh.

This was a completely fitting and bizarre ending to a bizarre WWE character that I'll miss... and appreciate.
    test
  11. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

Vince Is Dead
    Ol' Lawd!!!
    test
  12. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

vince will be back....

did any1else notice that with the bald look he resembles freddy cougar. he even had the hat once....
    now he will have the burnt look 2. dusty was talking about dreams and visions.

it all makes sense if u think about it....
    test
  13. test
  14. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Muhammed Hassan is coming back

it was an act of terrorism..Shane will be going after the evil doers
    test
  15. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

Vince Is Dead!!
    Awww Lawdd!!
    test
  16. EtceteraEtcetera

EtceteraEtcetera New Member

...not to mention, the camera angles. Why keep a camera conveniently outside of the limo...just far enough to see the explosion without being endangered? I think that, if anything, they're killing off the McMahon character...

....or it's just another stupid angle.
    test
  17. why keep the angle towards the limo.. he was walking to his limo.. duh lol nothing wrong with anything this was pure brillance to an end of a character.. vince is what 62 he probaly retired..id prefer the terrorist angle over anythinig- Muhammed Hassan was a great character.. they could get over big time with the dictactor angle... where muhammed claims dictactorship over wrestling w/ divari.. lol they should do that angle with tagiry/divary/funaki/jimmy wang yang and hasson..( the wwe taliban ) i see alot of possibilities coming out of this.

. maybe teddie hart is avenging bret? hence- vengeance
    test
  18. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Vince will come back at Vengeance and win the WWE Championship Challenge Match.
    test
  19. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

double post
    test
  20. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Vince McMahon’s hoax goes up in smoke
    - 06/12/2007 02:40 PM
    RORY SWEENEY

WILKES-BARRE TWP. – Did Vince McMahon, who’s bluffed and blustered his way into the ringmaster’s role of the testosterone-fueled soap opera that is professional wrestling, really fall for the old bomb-in-the-limo trick?

Though World Wrestling Entertainment would have you believe otherwise, the answer is no.

“No one was in any danger,” said Steve Poremba of Monday night’s WWE RAW spectacle at the Wachovia Arena, though he would not elaborate until WWE had sent out a news release.

Despite articles on the wrestling federation’s Web site that firefighters and federal agents are investigating, workers at the Luzerne County 911 Center confirmed that it was “a stunt” and that no emergency vehicles were called to the arena on Monday night.

FBI officials have not yet returned a call.

But fans from across the country have been contacting local media to confirm reports that McMahon, the chairman of the board of WWE, was blown up in a fiery limo-bombing on his very own “Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night,” which was televised on USA Network. McMahon had walked out of the building to the waiting vehicle, so fans inside the arena saw the same televised live scene.

Only it was wasn’t live. Supervised by Zenith Pyrotechnology, based in Deer Park, N.Y., the explosion was actually filmed at the arena late Saturday night, the footage of the burning hulk taped Sunday night and the whole mess spliced together, said Andy Kratz, the township’s zoning officer.

“They did it, I believe, at 11 o’clock at night until 3 a.m. so no one would be around,” he said, adding that it was done in a section generally blocked from public view by the building and surrounding land features.

The pyrotechnics company had to get permits, which Kratz said they did about a week ago. “We have pyrotechnics shows in the arena all the time” for wrestling and ice skating, among other things, he said. “They say they do this quite a bit,” but usually not outside.

Representatives of the pyrotechnics company have not returned calls for comment.

The stunt seems to be part of an ongoing story of McMahon’s spiral into insanity, which wwe.com has been supporting with repeated updates of the faux-bombing story.

“Over the last few weeks on WWE programming, the swaggering, well-off billionaire seemed to unravel right before the eyes of millions. … Mr. McMahon even cited the looming of a “black cloud” last week – a cloud very similar to the post-combustive smoke that billowed above his limousine tonight,” the Web site reported. “The ominous reality is that what was brushed off as incoherent ramblings of a broken man and former ECW World Champion actually may have proven to be an exercising of a recently discovered sixth sense.”

WWE representatives have not yet returned a call for comment.

For more information, read Wednesday’s Times Leader.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.