So...if "god made Earth"...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by GaLaTeA, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

All your 'FACTS' come from the bible. If the bible did not exist, and any accounts of a God or Jesus etc. were strictly word of mouth, would you still believe?
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

MissAndrya ftw!
    test
  3. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

"IF" <---

LOL, "If" can go on forever and ever. Let's stay away from the illusion of "if" and stick with the reality of "is".

The fact of the matter is it does exist, and as I stated before wasn't made for the whole world but a tribal family only, that was conquered and massacred and their enemies stole and edited the true sacred names from the scriptures, changed the 'images' of the savior and stole the identity of the people, which fit their new images of the savior then stole their land on top of that.

So, cut the bull. You see them threads, you see them scriptures and them videos. This is about as real as it get, and really is the ONLY thing that matters under the sun.
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

It's not the only thing under the sun. And it's significance has been outdated not to mention redundant for a while now.
    test
  5. MissAndrya

As in Facebook, I'm always looking for the 'like' button.

Redundant indeed.
    test
  6. MissAndrya

What I see, are things that can't be backed up by proof. Threads are made up of scriptures. Scriptures are tainted by time and a manipulative hand and grossly misinterpreted. Videos?? Please. Anything can be made into a video ffs.
    test
  7. MissAndrya

*Bows*
    test
  8. SKY

What I see is ignorance in you...

There is several proof about who the Bible figures were, look up "Hyksos"

those were the hebrews, the egyptians gave them that name instead of just asking them who they were i suppose? they had no respect for hebrews anyway

BUT WHY ARGUE WITH YOU? LOL the Bible wasnt made for you anyway

It was only made for my family, the 12 tribes of israel...

the coward Paul tried to make Judaism into a cash cow and bank off the churches...

Yahoshua (Jesus) specifically said not to go unto the gentiles, or preach the gospel to the gentiles... but Paul did those things himself, and told people it was what God wanted....

but you dont believe in the Bible, GOOD. it not for you ANY WAY
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

:funny:

I think there is a "like" option that can be implemented or attached as an add-on for forums as well, although RM doesn't have it. :(
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Why are you so angry?

tripcat
    test
  11. SKY

real cute, thing is... angry people don't "LOL" they say stuff like "STFU" or "GTFO"...

I LOL'ed which indicated I wasn't angry, and neither am I angry now. I radiate positive energy when I relay positive messages.

I'm looking @ your kitty there, she doesn't have a collar? Kinda loose...

Might want to give her a bath too, don't want her running round smellin' like a old can of tuna, do we? :jaydamn:

See? positive messages, words of advice. I am a very caring person.
    test
  12. MissAndrya

Whoa, somebody needs a Midol.

I have never said that I don't believe these people existed. My qualm is with God....or lack of proof for Him, and the way the bible has been translated not only once, but a few times (into other ancient, primitive languages) and then 'interpreted at those times as well. Obviously, that leaves the door open for 'mis'interpretation.

Also, I don't agree with a lot of what the bible says or represents, never mind how the different religions use what they want, HOW they want, from it. It's just bogus all around, you ask me.
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

For a caring person you sure come across as offensive.
    test
  14. SKY

LOL, I'm done here. Obviously none of you read the scriptures or keep up with history. Several prophesies have been fulfilled. Also I made another thread pointing out how it relates to metaphysics as well. So maybe it's just your interpretation?

I guarantee if you actually took the time to read it and study history, you'd have different views. Maybe even your belief in "god" is misconstrued because you don't have a knowledge of who he really is? Or maybe since you don't care for him, he doesn't care for you...

Or "it" for that matter, to prevent a gender debate. Though there are no "female" aspects of a 'light' body. A celestial being is just existence in a dimension of a higher frequency than us now.

I take it you're comfortable with this frequency, so you're reincarnate here or possibly stay in the darkness of your consciousness until your spirit joins a sun in the heavens for eternity. It's up to you though...
    test
  15. SKY

I'm sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to offend you. All honesty. Thought you were the sarcastic joke type.

I respect you alls opinion, and I'm just going to leave it at that. Didn't hurt to try.
    test
  16. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Everything offends Galatea, she has thin skin. don't sweat it. she'll get over it eventually.
    test
  17. Alias3000

This.

I just like to post facts to get reactions since they don't really know shit...lol
    test
  18. Alias3000

qplosin seriously?
    test
  19. MissAndrya

S'what I said, isn't it?

I realize, as an Athiest, these are my opinions. These opinions, however, are shared by others. What I'm saying is that the only proof of God is what the bible tells us. I'm sorry, it's not enough for me. Even if some facts or events have been proven, in the end it's only those facts or events that have been proven. There is proof...physical proof, that Jesus existed. But what about God? Where is his shroud, where is a depiction of him? Ffs, if there is all this talk about how great he is...where the hell is he? Where is the visible proof that he ever existed? screw the bible and the apostles and the Jews and anything else related. Where the fuck is this God people put so much blind faith in?
    test
  20. Alias3000

Actually there's way more proof than just the Bible.

The mere fact that you were born is proof there is a GOD. Gravity, Eyesight, Lung function, the Heart, all these things that have no definition of how they work but they do so continuously without mankind's intervention or assistance.

Everything on the planet that works without mankind's intervention or assistance is of GOD. it's just that simple. the truth. only problem is, you've been indoctrinated to believe otherwise but neither you nor any other naysayer has ANY proof to the contrary to show that what GOD created is not actually of his doing.

Take the Ant for example. tiny motherfucker, but mankind actually learned how to build buildings from them. along with other animals that build like Beavers, Termites, etc..

Mankind is inherently ignorant by nature. We have to be taught everything. nothing is instinctual but we have the ability to reason, which to a degree makes us smart. but when abused and not put into proper perspective, makes us ignorant all over again.

Take 2 men on top of the Sears tower. one jumps to his death. Did the 2nd man learn anything from that? sure he did. will he accept and understand it and not try that stupid shit himself?..Let's hope so. That's called Critical Reasoning/Thinking.

This is also why some believe in GOD and some don't, Reasoning. But when you add up all the reason TO believe vs. those to NOT believe, your reasons for believing will always outweigh the reasons not to....believe in GOD.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.