So I tried the marijuana/butter/spoon/lighter thing...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Siiren, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siiren

Siiren Human...

...last night.

Amazing. I now understand why they call it a body high because not only was my mind affected... but I actually had light and pleasant hallucinations and my senses were heightened to the max. The high took about 30 mins to kick in. Im assuming thats because I did it on a relatively empty stomach and I have a high metabolism. And when I went to sleep... I slept hard and had the clearest dream Ive ever had. I was high for like 6 hours and when I started to come down there wasnt any grogginess. It was just like an easy landing. Thats the best way to describe it. If you cant smoke... this is def a good way to still get high... It was the highest I had ever been but it wasnt too intense. Just really nice.
    test
  2. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

word, shit is fly as long as you don't overeat
    test
  3. Hank.

Hank. Guest

yo sirren, no homo, can you describe exactly what you did_

and was it hash or green
    test
  4. Siiren

Siiren Human...

dead @ prefacing ANY comment to a gay man (including nonsexual normal everyday convo) with "no homo" LOL

But ummmmmmmmm...I did it with green. I ground up the weed really good... put it in a tablespoon with some butter... MARGARINE WILL NOT WORK.... And then I put a lighter under the spoon and cooked it. The bubbles let you know the butter is boiling and the THC is bonding with the fats and being activated. I did that until the weed was pretty much burned. Like 2 and half mins. I let it cool. Like 4 hours later... I melted it over some pasta and shrimp stuff from Olive Garden. Ate it. And got high.
    test
  5. HOLLOW 55

HOLLOW 55 You niggas cant trap here

test
  6. TheWarchief

oh shit, I thought he was just talking about eating weed in general

niggas is freebasing herb now?
    test
  7. Siiren

Siiren Human...

Its the simplest way too cook it... because I didnt wanna buy alot of weed to make cannibutter which is how they maked the baked goods... so its simpler just to do it this way... because I dont even have time to be getting high often.
    test
  8. HOLLOW 55

Nigga got high off of Olive Garden.
    test
  9. Sick-Scripts

Sick-Scripts Stylish Irish = McFly

i recommend to anyone thats hasnt, make a nice big batch of weed brownies with ya boys...even if ya only do it once...last time we had em we put in a half ounce of weed...it came out to like 2 grams in each brownie...that high was insannnneeee

complete body high...you'll never feel the same kinda high thru smoking
    test
  10. TheWarchief

truth

I knew a spot that used to make Bhang too

that shit was incredible
    test
  11. HOLLOW 55

I will try this though.
    test
  12. Hank.

Hank. Guest

lmfao

u missed some shit out tho G..what u mean the weed is ´´burned..and how much did u put..lmfao @ gettin high off olive garden tho, good shit. u better not be lying, cos ima try this 2nite

sick scripts, did u make the brownies urself or just buy brownie mix and put the weed in..plz give a detailed story as i dont wanna waste good weed
    test
  13. Hank.

Hank. Guest

this is prob gonna sound pathetic, but how did u melt butter over the pasta
    test
  14. Siiren

Siiren Human...

When you make brownies... you have to boil the weed in butter and then use the butter to make the brownies... the weed has to be heated in butter because fats activate THC...

And Im not lying... lol... nothing to lie about...

I used a nick bag. And that got me fucked... but thats because you get 100% THC dissolved into the butter if u cook it long enough... And Im not a frequent user... so my body is has no kinda tolerance to THC... when I use weed... I get fucked up off the smallest amount...

Another way to leach THC out of weed is to put it in alcohol... but you have to use everclear or something very high in alcohol volume... and put it in a dark place... shake it each day... and itll turn green like after 2 weeks... thats very strong... and u mix it with sprite... itll get u fucked up too
    test
  15. Siiren

Siiren Human...

Well... ummmm... the pasta was hot... lol
    And the butter just melted on top.
    Some ppl say the weed makes everything taste nasty but I couldnt taste anything out of the ordinary. Just the actual food I ordered
    test
  16. Craig David

Craig David New Member

this seems brill
    test
  17. Xzample

Xzample ....

yes I did that shit a couple times and it fucked me up somthin rotten, we put the weed in a pan with butter got a nice thick mixture then added it into the brownie mix, shit was delightful
    test
  18. Siiren

Siiren Human...

What does that mean?
    test
  19. BTruth

BTruth Guest

so let me get this straight...

you put some butter on a spoon

threw some weed on top

heated that bitch up til it boiled for a bit

threw it on some food, ate it, and got high?

how much weed did you put on top of the butter?
    test
  20. Siiren

Siiren Human...

All lil less than a nick but the heavy weed smokers... might need more... I dunno.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.