So I just Won a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas from a drawing at the nets game.. scam or

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Fat Red Cheeks With Crooked Tats, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not???

Heres the details...

I filled out some shit when I got to the Nets game for Sundance Vacations..

they just called me about 20 minutes ago and left a message...

I called back and got some lady from Sun Dance Vacations...

I told her about the message.... she brought up my information and asked if I filled out a form at the Nets Vs Magic game and I said yes..

she said I won a 2 person trip to the Bahamas via a 3 day cruise on the Royal Carribean... all paid for EXCEPT alcohol..... and if I go SOON they pay for the round trip plane tickets to Miami...

I have until Wednesday to claim the tickets..... and up to a year to actually go on the vacation...

then they said I MUST make at least $25,000 a year to CLAIM the tickets... and to claim them I must go to a 60 minute convention for Sundance Vacations... but they said Its no Obligation to buy and I don't have to buy anything at the meeting.. I go and sit through it and I get my tickets..

and I hung up and called back 3 different times... talking to 3 different people asking questions and they all seemed legit..

Scam?? Or No Scam??

I think its real... just based off my boys aunt winning the same shit...but she never went to the meeting..

they said they giving the vacations away to "gain new customers and service to the company"

I just don't get the "25 grand" a year thing...

I guess they want to make sure I got money to spend???? hmmmm

Legit??

Should me and my boy at least GO to the convention and see whats up??
    test
  2. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

sounds like good promotion for a telemarketing company, i wouldnt do anymore than u have but thats up to you,lol
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

sounds bullshit

timeshare ass shit
    test
  4. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member

yea.... the tickets are free.. lol.. but they tryna sell timeshares
    test
  5. hmmmm....

when I call to claim them im going to question them to nervousness and make them crack... lol... hopefully I get someone who isn't good at lying..
    test
  6. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

if you need to make a certain amount of money to benefit from it , obviously some timeshare type of shit .
    test
  7. This is the info they have under the FAQ section on their website

3. What's the office visit like? Sundance Vacations has found that our clients like the casual atmosphere that we create while we introduce our company. One of our staff members will conduct a brief 45-minute group multi-media presentation to highlight the benefits of traveling with Sundance Vacations. The last 15 minutes are reserved for individual questions about the company.
    (back to top)

4. Why are there qualifications? While we welcome anyone to come to one of our offices or attend one of our presentations to learn about the company, our travel program is really designed for people who are over 21 years of age and have a combined annual household income of $25,000 per year. If you are married, your spouse is required to attend with you. These qualifications are in place to ensure that, like all businesses, Sundance Vacations focuses our marketing and promotional programs on the demographic group that is most likely to travel and take advantage of the full benefits of our program.
    (back to top)

5. What do I have to buy? You are under no obligation to purchase anything. All of our qualified clients receive the promotional gifts as a thank you just for letting us introduce Sundance Vacations. Our job is to outline our Sundance Vacations travel program and show you the benefits of traveling with Sundance Vacations. Whether you see the value is for each person to decide.
    (back to top)

6. What’s the deal with these free gifts I won? You did not win the gifts. Sundance Vacations offers these incentives to clients who meet certain marketing demographics and who have first requested information about us. All qualifying clients receive the incentives just for letting us introduce ourselves. Also, the gifts are not free because some of the items do have fees and conditions of use. Click here to read all of the terms and conditions.
    (back to top)
    test
  8. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

yea timeshare shyt.
    test
  9. it doesn't say anything about timeshares in that FAQ tho.... aren't they supposed to tell you about that stuff or they just surprise you with it??
    test
  10. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

if you accept the tickets you are legally bound to purchasing a timeshare.
    test
  11. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

25 grand a year so they knw they aint wasting there time n dat u can afford something.
    test
  12. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

u didnt even make 25 grand last year,
    test
  13. the person im going with is claiming the tickets..

and so them saying this is just bullshit??

4. Why are there qualifications? While we welcome anyone to come to one of our offices or attend one of our presentations to learn about the company, our travel program is really designed for people who are over 21 years of age and have a combined annual household income of $25,000 per year. If you are married, your spouse is required to attend with you. These qualifications are in place to ensure that, like all businesses, Sundance Vacations focuses our marketing and promotional programs on the demographic group that is most likely to travel and take advantage of the full benefits of our program.
    test
  14. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

test
  15. lXl Anthem lXl

lXl Anthem lXl New Member

test
  16. test
  17. test
  18. Definit

Definit Based.

test
  19. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

yea they gon try n sell u shit...

try it out tho, shit wont hurt
    test
  20. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

still they obviously want you to buy shit if theres a certain amount u must make ,

even if you dont have to , still have to put up with them trying to sell that shit to you the whole time
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.