so i got a pedicure 2 saturdays ago

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by zyclon B gas, Sep 20, 2013.

1. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

and the friend i was with asked if i wanted a color. i told her "up to you." she chose bright blue. the look on the lady's face that was doing my feet was priceless when she found out that color was for me (my friend had grabbed another color). women at the shop were taking pictures of my feet.

i was crying laughing for roughly 45 minutes. put pictures on facebook. my friends laughed, some girls i was talking to didn't. they have cut off contact with me because of it. that's provided 2 full weeks of laughter for me.

plus, brought me back in with this girl i was on-again-off-again with earlier this year who completely understands my sense of humor. win-win for me.

[​IMG]

i have gorgeous feet.

[​IMG]
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 2
    test
  2. Dex Luis

Dex Luis Dextilla The Hunk

Morton's toe (second toe longer than big toe)

You probably have a good amount of neanderthal DNA. We're like brothers.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

hey my mortons toe are like 9" flacid

once a chick painted my toenails gold while i slept, it took forever to come off
    test
  4. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

wouldn't doubt it. my second toe is substantially longer, and so is my ring finger than my pointer.
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

use nail polish remover. it comes right off.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i had considered it but its not something i have handy and i just wore socks till it all chipped off.
    test
  7. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

Your feet>mine....

Was it a mani/pedi or just the pedi?
    test
  8. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

just the pedi. my hands need no work, ever.

of everything, i'm happy that i was blessed with a good shaped head, attractive face, good teeth, and great feet and hands.
    test
  9. Matches T. Malone

Matches T. Malone Registered Playboy

Relax, Pyro...jesus fucking christ.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  10. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Holy fuck at that picture :funny:

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    test
  11. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

why hasn't your sexual preference been question in this thread yet?

are you a fucking cross dressing faggot? there, that feels better.

:numaan:
    test
  12. Put it in my Mouth

Put it in my Mouth member

My feet look like that & I don't consider them nice. It's gross your 2nd toe should not be that longer than your big toe & all of your toes are curved, buy shoes that fit
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
    test
  13. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

what does it mean for a female?
    test
  14. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

Less likely to prepare a proper sandwich
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

you may have a point
    test
  16. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

because real men are comfortable in any situation. you live long enough to have a kid, and it's a daughter, you'll look at your fingernails or lips one day as your daughter rubs makeup all over them and be like "shit. he was right."
    test
  17. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

second toe is fine. and my toes are curved because i squeezed them together instead of pushing them apart. also, who's toes are completely straight? that would mean you have never done any physical activity involving putting pressure on your feet.
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

fuck outta here with that "brave men wear pink and get pedicures" bullshit banter of a cunt statement.

what makes you so "real" that you're getting artificial fucking colours painted on your toe nails? really.

what's next? wearing high heels and mini skirts? yeah, because you're comfortable with your sexuality.

there's certain things "real" men don't do, and this my friend - is one of them.

had a feeling you were going to say that, pretty disappointed that you did.

test
  19. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

before all you gay lovers come in and attack me for attacking zyclon, stop.

i'm not having a go at gay people at all, i'm having a go at straight men thinking it's somehow "brave" to act gay.

prove me wrong zyclon, please prove beyond a benefit of doubt that what you did is not considered flaming homo?

and that daughter example makes no sense, why would you give your young daughter make-up.

might aswell put on lipstick, write dex's name on your fingers, and consider that to be the bravest thing you've done.

come at me, bro.

test
  20. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

re-read. i didn't say it was brave, and yes i am comfortable with my sexuality. it's people that aren't and who have this mentality where they need to be hyper-masculine in order to be a man who are incredibly insecure. the women that want guys like that are incredibly insecure because they think having a tough-acting macho man on their arm will keep them safe. people with nothing to prove are far more, i want to say lethal, but it applies in any situation...superior maybe? than those who are constantly out to prove their worth to other people doing the same.

check my OP:

"i was crying laughing for roughly 45 minutes. put pictures on facebook. my friends laughed, some girls i was talking to didn't. they have cut off contact with me because of it. that's provided 2 full weeks of laughter for me."

it was a gag. i removed the paint 45 minutes later as a i lay at the pool. worth the laughter. worth the memories. worth every second.

i don't need to "come at you" cuz you're not challenging me to prove myself; you're challenging me to prove yourself.
    test