So I dropped the N-Bomb...

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Kollision, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. filthrich

filthrich Guarocuya

dont know if youre trolling or not with that response. my statement still stands. you lose.
    test
  2. padwan87

padwan87 I AM NEIL LENNON

just watched the battle and while i dnt really like any racist shit irl,in tht situation i didnt find much wrong with it.fuk do i kno tho,i'm just a cracker
    test
  3. ilikedrugs

ilikedrugs TheCrackTheDopeTheIce

Well it takes 1 more second not to sound/type like an ignorant piece of shi*, so I don't know why you are trying to extend it. Seriously, you have too much going on to type "your" instead of "ur", or is it just the "sounding it out" process that you are finding difficult. Either way, I'm sorry for your trouble.
    test
  4. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

bump.
    test
  5. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

Semi Trolling, you using ONE dude as an example.....ONE DUDE......yeah I lose and you win.....ten's of thousands of artists out there and you gave one example....wow shut me up huh

Now do me a favor and list all the White guys who made it in hip hop, and list all the black guys.....lets see which list is longer

Ill kick off the white dudes

Eminem
    MC Serch (not search)
    Vanilla Ice
    Asher Roth
    Beastie Boys
    test
  6. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

Notes from this thread

Foreman dropped a single indian that got litter thrown in front of him on the highway tear after you said that bar.

I left the room as soon as the bar was dropped to avoid being involved in any sort of race war I returned to see Smooth Black lecturing Kollosion in a very calm non confrontational way about the difference between nigga and ****** they then both dapped it up, I left again im not sure if they hugged it out or not.

That serges reply on the 4th page I believe was top 10 posts of the year.

Organik:chains in da mail= best Organik tag by far I can only hope the tagger will reveal himself so I can rep everything he says from now on.

This thread needs for gifs and jpgs.

Kollosion just upload our battle already GT isn't going to do it
    test
  7. JayLegend

JayLegend Jay Ledgem

Good notes, Ezac
    test
  8. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Some of these things are not like the others....
    test
  9. GraphicNature

He was thrown in there to prove my point which filthirich just didn't understand

All I said was white people make better battlers than hip hop artists yet everyone seems to disagree

Oh and I said black people can both battle and make good hip hop artists....Which again every seems to disagree
    test
  10. filthrich

filthrich Guarocuya

are you really that dumb. I dont give a fuck about white rappers.you made the statement about eminem being the "only" white dude"Making multimillions of dollars" blah blah
    and i pointed an example of how you were wrong. what the fuck does that have to do with the list of black rappers or anything else.
    maybe you just dont get it.
    test
  11. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

I dunno man, I don't think there'll ever be a time in our lifetime where the meaning/feeling behind the word is removed. It's not really up to battle rap to solve that issue, I don't like the racial double standard but at the same time it's such a sensitive topic that it'd be easier to just keep the peace and avoid saying it if you're white.
    test
  12. Jiggity

Jiggity New Member

organik:chains in da mail

Greatest tag ever LMAOOOOO
    test
  13. ilikedrugs

ilikedrugs TheCrackTheDopeTheIce

You can bump all you want about african americans, and I really don't care. Why should it be any different for black people than any other race

Okay, black people have slavery and the "n" word which should never be brought up.

But how come native Americans are always the "red men" and have no words which can't be brought up against them.

Obviously Jewish people are kikes and suffered in the holocost, but nothing is out of bounds for them.

And I keep going on, Hispanics, Africans, and white people it just rings true.

Apparently the "n" word is the most powerful word in the world!
    test
  14. GraphicNature

Your missing the point of my WHOLE fucking statement......go back......re-read it, and then put your fucking two cents in, I SAID WHITE PEOPLE MAKE BETTER BATTLERS than they do MUSIC MAKERS..jesus fucking christ....its like you read half of what I said got pissed and had to comment before reading the whole thing
    test
  15. thaRealFlamez

thaRealFlamez Member

I fux wit dis nigga right hea. I dont know no kollision but if he white and said ****** then he shouldve got his fuckin head slapped off. G shit.
    test
  16. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

ur telling me I shouldn't use internet shorthand on the internet?

O'rly?

lmao @ u.
    test
  17. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

That's OUR word and you're not allowed to say it....
    test
  18. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

Everytime I hear the word 'cracker' thousands of years of pain and misery come rushing back.

smh!

Just kidding.
    test
  19. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

I missed this. I was just pointing out that the bolded ones are "ethnic Jews".
    test
  20. NO SIR E

NO SIR E Balrog's Barber

Any thread starting with "So I..." automatically has Hall of Shame potential
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.