So I dropped the N-Bomb...

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Kollision, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NO SIR E

NO SIR E Balrog's Barber

White people who don't get why the n-word is such a big deal, please read this book:

[​IMG]

The only book in college i've read more than once.
    It will all make sense.
    test
  2. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

test
  3. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

so you would call a white boy a cracker if the punchline was dope? then continue to say you hate his whole race?

if so then whatever he said would be deserved.

i dont think u would do that though. thats all i'm saying. respect is respect. racism or not

@ graphic nature - ignorance. same reason souljah boy is big. black people cant be good at battling and rapping in general? why i never
    test
  4. Choppa Zhivago

Choppa Zhivago ★★★★★★★★★★

test
  5. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

Truthfully its half ass written but thats cause Im buzzing right now and don't really feel like writing 4 paragraphs......But would you rather listen to a Thesaurus track (no disrespect) or a Nocando track.....Who's the better battler and whos the better music maker?
    test
  6. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

why dont you post from your usual account?
    test
  7. GraphicNature

and don't get it twisted bro, your in my top 5 battlers of all time, that in no way pertained to you
    test
  8. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

first off

neither

second

thesaurus and iron solomon both have terrible voices that dont transition well to songs using either of them as an example destroys any argument your trying to make

i understand what your trying to say bro its just dumb as fuck
    test
  9. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

GraphicNature you are just dumb man and this thread is full of dumb mother fuckers and you still stand out as the dumbest.

Sorry breh
    test
  10. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Just watched it. This shit's getting so weird, lol.

Dude was basically saying "look how loudly, aggressively, and carelessly I'm going to use the most offensive word in America's history in order to win a $320 rap battle in Utica."
    test
  11. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

IRONY...

:funny:
    test
  12. filthrich

filthrich Guarocuya

your comments are ridiculous. and thats being nice about it. but just to correct you right here for a second.
    maybe you never heard of mc search. he started off as a battle rapper.
    had a big career as part of 3rd bass And an even bigger career behind the scene on some executive shit. you lose.
    test
  13. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

everybody got they own stance on it, which is coo and a good thing to be able to think for yourself, im saying say what you feel, why u just taking shots? with no other input.

not talking about graphic tho.
    test
  14. ilikedrugs

ilikedrugs TheCrackTheDopeTheIce

I'm a new user that recently found this site, expect more of me. I'm not saying anything to gain friends, just saying what I feel.
    test
  15. GraphicNature

How though....if making hip hop music was so easy to white people, where they all at besides the underground? Lets be serious If the internet or battling never existed I would have never heard (at this point in time) an Illmac, or Iron Solomon, or Soul Khan track in my life....Three white dudes who make great music, but they're not all over TV, if they never battled, I would have never heard of them, nor their music
    test
  16. GraphicNature

Nope never heard of him
    test
  17. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Bingo!!!!
    test
  18. GraphicNature

Thank you, thats what Im saying, this is my take on things....people just wanna jump in an argue cause I don't share their views....you don't see me jumping in when they say they feel a certain way and tell them THEY'RE wrong...I feel they just wanna argue, and Im drunk enough to give them one right now
    test
  19. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

I've never had a problem with it (It's happened more often than you'd think it would have.) and I'm Ashkenazi Jew which is the same thing as being white except to Nazis and Klansmen. Here's a hypothetical between White Guy A and White Guy B.

White Guy A: You know Jimmy Smith?
    White Guy B: Oh yeah. I know him. That's my nigga.

That's the kind of thing I'm talking about. Replace White Guys A and B with Asian, Hispanic, Mongol, Samoan etc.

It's always about context and I totally get that. However, I kind of feel like as long as the word is "owned" by one race it just continues it's negative connotation and implication of hatred. Would it be okay for Dumbfoundead to say that Jin is dat nigga? What if I say "You know what has two thumbs, a yarlmulke and a putz bigger than your arm? This nigga."
    test
  20. No_regretz

No_regretz meh

Im with you one this one Ness, its not right that he said it....
    but in the fact that smooth black (wot a name) offended him with a whole round of white jokes/remarks/discrimination followed by 'cracker' that kollision found highly offensive.

He took 'cracker' in a negative way... like you said the intent is just as damaging...(someone feel free to jump in here)

There is a fine line and a way to go around these things... understood if its on the spot or whatever but you know to then go make a thread about it...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.