So I dropped the N-Bomb...

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Kollision, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

I think you have to look at the context of white people saying it in battles before you start worrying about it happening more often. Casper said it by mistake, it just seemed to slip out for whatever reason. Skeletor said it deliberately as part of his bars and Kollision said it as a rebuttal to another racist comment.

I think when people start using it like any black battle rapper would (i.e just as another word) that's when it gets out of hand, but aside from what skeletor did it's either been non deliberate or an extreme rebuttal to something else. None of them are ok, but I don't think it's a sign that it'll start creeping into white peoples battle rap vocabulary either.
    test
  2. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

^See what I'm sayin ness? The slippery slope of this bullshit
    test
  3. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

I watched the battle kollision said nigga

Smooth called him nigga at least 40 times in the battle I don't see the problem

If u gonna say u don't feel sorry for saying it say cause he called u one over and over

All that u took being called a cracker personal shit is gay
    test
  4. Panda...

Panda... New Member

I ran through a Storm and all I got was a wetback! *crowd goes crazy and nearly have a stroke*

na but seriously, dude shouldn't have said nigga. but oh wellllll, life goes on
    test
  5. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

"I only shoot white people with this cracker barrel"

c'mon ness dude didnt even call him a cracker.

kollision could have been on sum bernie mac shit and say he hate black lips and black gums people probably be laughing.
    test
  6. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

?? so a white person can say "his black ass to big for these britches, ******bocker"
    test
  7. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

LMAO.... He would be bold in saying it, but at least it's kinda clever
    test
  8. Ness Lee

nah i'm right with you. i'm just talking without bias.

soul khan going to germany and being called a kike is no different than kollision being called a cracker in a culture started by blacks.

someone says something ignorant, its completely ok for the other person to say something just as ignorant back. its just what it is b
    test
  9. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

Race debates on RM = not a good look

Props to LMS for getting his Quanell X on tho
    test
  10. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Man I look at it like this if u constantly referring to your opponent as a nigga

Or as t Rex eloquently put that "white nigga"

They should be obligated to call u one back

Smooth actually set there and wrote nigga that many times in three verses kollision didn't write nigga at all

It's said too much

And how the hell is public defender battling? He won't get in trouble with his job?
    test
  11. lightskintwin

I fucks with LMS. He keeping it on Real Nigga Time.
    test
  12. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

in this situation given smooths 3rd round and verses blatantly calling him a nigga, word up. then it'd be the exact same thing.
    test
  13. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

cracker=white oppressor= cracking of the whip
    ******=Negro=Black Object=PROPERTY=slave

even in terms of racist remarks, white people have the better slur! They're put in positions of authority, as opposed to a white person LITERALLY calling a black person a fucking slave. Just Sayin

And so people understand, I seen the battle. The only reason the context of it is in debate, is because of the racial implications kollision HIMSELF established with his stance on the situation. honestly if you had said nuthin, you prolly wouldn't have gotten this backlash. But you came in here like "I said ****** and I don't give a fuck", doing the exact opposite of whatever you were hoping to accomplish.
    test
  14. Ness Lee

i see what you're saying. but we need to get rid of these double standards

"cracker isnt nearly as hurtful". no it isnt. the intent is just as damaging though

if a nigga stabs me and i shoot him in the face who's wrong?
    test
  15. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

Seriously though, I just dont think white people should use the word in a battle....Its a different story if your in your hometown, and your around your black friends who don't care if you say it.....But for real just cause YOUR black friends let you say it, dosen'e mean you get a pass from every black dude on the planet...I remember one night we was at the bar and my boy (who's white) said to my other boy (who's black) "Thats why you my nigga" and some dude (who's black) heard him and took a swing...Granted my other boy yoked dude up and was like yooooo, thats my boy if he wants to call me "nigga" Im cool with that, but if he called you "nigga" then by all means, fuck him up
    test
  16. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

lol @ people not recognizing hip-hop as a black art form...I like KOTD as much as the next guy but c'mon.
    test
  17. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

you had 32 white battle rappers in your top 50 list stfu gregreekee u probably still jamming to bubba sparxxx CRACKER
    test
  18. lightskintwin

C'mon B. Y'know Niggaz don't even B using words like Cracker, Honkey, or Peckerwood towards white people. We call 'em all white boys and it's depending on context whether it's meant to offend or not.
    test
  19. Ness Lee

lol my best friend and ex said it all the time. i told them not to say that shit around me. cracker and peckerwood that is.

someone answer my statement though

"cracker isnt nearly as hurtful". no it isnt. the intent is just as damaging though

if a nigga stabs me and i shoot him in the face who's wrong?
    test
  20. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

I've never called a white person anything but a white person my whole life lol

Y'all care too much though
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.