So I dropped the N-Bomb...

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Kollision, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

U said it with a er? If not alls fair in love and war if so why stoop so low?

I'm not mad at u though man that's why I dont hang out with white ppl though honestly
    test
  2. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

real talk though, dude deserved that shit.

if we were invited to a square dance and the host called us porch monkeys would we be wrong for calling them peckerwoods?

2 wrongs dont make a right but that nigga's intent was bullshit

either way, u shouldnt have said it but life goes on b
    test
  3. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

How is CRACKER offensive to you?
    test
  4. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

then why the fuck you make a thread about it??? you did a pussy move and you know it was a pussy move, fuck outta here
    test
  5. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Ness u are prob right too I'm sure u was there....wait is the battle posted or something?

Man I couldn't battle at all way too much racial heat bubbling up

Black use rap to be racist towards whites and it gies both ways
    test
  6. ilikedrugs

ilikedrugs TheCrackTheDopeTheIce

Honestly, who the f*** cares? The only people that get mad about this are some over-sensitive black people.

Seriously, you can call Asian people chinks, slanted eyes, yellow, or talk about the world war 2 bombing.

Or you can call all Hispanic people mexican, wet backs, spics, aliens, illegals, or whatever else.

White people are obviously crackers, white trash, wiggers, honkeys or whatever else you want to call them.

You can rap about how you are going to murder them, their whole family, all of their friends, after that you are going to rape everybody. Maybe even further you will have sex with their wife and children....

All of the above has happened in countless battles, but calling a black person a n***er is somehow taking it too far? What happened to not taking shi* personal? That shouldn't be allowed, but holocost jokes are allowed and blatantly encouraged? I'd love an explanation.
    test
  7. Minkaveli

Minkaveli VoKab

test
  8. Mowhite

Mowhite New Member

how can you claim ownership of a culture? does the black community have a patent on hip hop i don't know about?

and i said it wasn't ok for him to say it. I hate that word. But it wasn't ok for the guy to call him a cracker first. racism is never ok.
    test
  9. DeathProof

DeathProof Past zooted.

Damn, some of ya'll are mad, huh? lol
    test
  10. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

EXACTLY!!!

Soul Khan visiting Germany and having some of the locals make holocaust jokes or call him Kike would be equivalent.
    test
  11. Ness Lee

nah i wasnt there. the battle's up though. this nigga Smooth had a whole round about not liking anything white. called dude a cracker then said he hates white people.

kollision said "you work for the govt so dont act like you bust triggas/ dont act like ur gonna pop off so whats up nnnnigga"

no "er"

he shouldnt have said it. but neither should the other nigga.

niggas is acting like Smooth's intent wasnt worse than Kollision's
    test
  12. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

ur talking out ur ass.

and I have yet to hear someone being called a spic or wetback without it playing on something. shit even cracker barrel was word play.
    test
  13. Boom

Boom paradox

hey guys whats the n bomb
    test
  14. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

Exactly, he called him a tasty little snack that goes well with soup, how would a white person ever think it was ment in a racist way
    test
  15. Ness Lee

in this case the germans would be Smooth. would soul khan be wrong for calling them whatever racial slur after they did so? no. wrong = no. stooping to their level = yes
    test
  16. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

i dont really post much and i dont want to go back and forth debating the N-bomb topic but here's my thoughts on it. and i know some faggots will just quote and say "didnt read" but i know some people will read this shit. i type pretty fast so sorry if i fucked up some sentences/major typos in this bitch.

white battlers dropping n bombs has happening a bit more frequently and im sure itll pop up again and again.

point blank: it just shouldnt happen.
    one day we'll see a shitty white battler use it for cheap shock value to get his views up (even though i think some already have) but im sure someone will exploit it even further to somehow bring attention to themselves.

white battlers dropping N-bombs back during the freestyle battle over beats era:

when battling started getting more and more popular underground and more and more with white battlers, i knew someone would drop an N-bomb during that phase of battling over beats.
    and it happened a few times.

the 1-2 times ive seen it on youtube during beat battles were just weird freudian slips by racists who think they rap apparently and were all cringeworthy performances (i remember that bragginrites finals video where someone thought adeem said it to subcon, but thats debatable due to quality) see "people who shouldnt fucking rap" later on in this post. those people were the equiv of the bottom barrel of low tier today.

And im sure its been dropped during the battling-over-beats era a few more times than whats on youtube, probably either slip ups or white guys who legitimately thought they could say it (or these reaaaaaaaaally white Spanish dudes who think they can say it)

white battlers dropping n-bombs during the written/acapella era:

written battles became the standard because they bring out the "best" in what a battler has to offer. they also factor out rapping over beats because let's face it, some of our favorite battlers sound absolutely horrible over beats.

now is the time where people are encouraged to write their verses, tweek them to perfection, practice their verses outloud until they got it down exactly
    the top tier dudes do their things,
    mid tier guys who are good at emulating the top tier's formulas of battle-success (some good at it and grow into their own style, some dont and just plateau),
    and most low tier pretty much sounds like amateurish immitations of those above them on the ladder, lacking originality, innovation, or the ability to look at the big picture of how they look&sound. this also includes fans of battling/chatroom battlers that get inspired to actually go outside and finally do a live, rehearsed battle but in reality should never rap outloud in front of anyone.

that's where we hit this dilemma (in essence what's oversaturating battling at the same time).

people that lack originality, innovation, and the ability to look at how they fit in the big picture of things. and people that just flat out SHOULD NOT FUCKING RAP.

i think throughout 2011 we've seen more white dudes drop the N-bomb (whether by accident or by choice) than 2008-10 combined

so why does it happen?

1) to get cheap shock value from the crowd
    2) internet buzz to get views and attention to their name?
    3) freudian slip?
    4) theres a LOT more pale skinned spanish dudes out there that think they can say it than i thought there was.
    5) they think they're rediscovering fire. they're trying to "bridge gaps" and do some open the doors type shit. or even the playing field on some stupid elevated shit. (do that shit in nyc if you want to open doors. step your fucking writing game up if you really want to transcend shit and bridge gaps instead of just thinking you're evening out the playing field by calling a black guy a nigga with the wrong pronunciation at the end of it. your parents and grandparents probably did that shit to their slaves)
    6) they really are fucking racist and just want an excuse to say it.

why does it matter?

because the average low to mid tier battler lacks creativity and think to themselves "oh, casper sounds like a hillbilly and he said it during his round and probably says it all the time, people watched and debated that shit so i might just drop it during this bar over here during my battle with randomfuck the mc during our battle at grindtime utah"

and it'll happen more and more often until some sort of controversy happens. URL fans/owners/battlers will just simply dismiss grindtime "those racists white boys". which some do.

BUT this is the more important matter: someone will say it at the wrong place (theres no real RIGHT place to say it) but they will say it infront of someone that doesnt take any bullshit

so let me put it this way.
    if you're willing to WRITE IT in your verse.
    PRACTICE IT in your verse with the full on intent of saying it infront of a crowd of people and UNDERSTAND what you're doing, and after you SAY IT during your actual battle when you get punched in the face by a black guy at your battle, you will have had it coming.

no excuses. no bullshit.
    it's easy to debate this shit on the internet but im sure if this was a conversation outside with a black person next to you im sure most people wouldnt say shit.
    test
  17. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

2 wrongs DON'T make a right, but instead of the high road, kollision takes the low road AND wants to act like he's keepin it real, I don't fuck with that. kollision's apathetic attitude in regards to it is what I don't approve of at all. LOOK at the shit cadalack ron said to unorthodox phrases! and even THEN he didn't call him a ******!

There's a million and one ways to go around it, but kollision takin that road to ME is like he was waitin for the chance to be justified to use it, like several white battlers/ rappers I've been noticin lately. I'm sorry but I'm not gonna be involved in a culture where a white boy can call me a ****** in a muthafuckin RAP BATTLE, cause I'm fuckin up every event that that happens at cause I'm swingin on buddy off rip.
    test
  18. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

"not racist own a color tv" :funny:
    test
  19. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Ness, you're totally missing the context. SMH
    test
  20. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

In all honesty it didn't look like Casper even ment to say it, I think he actually got nervous mid way through like ni( aww shit say nga say nga) gga fuuuuuuuuck
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.