So I dropped the N-Bomb...

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Kollision, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kublaikhanjohn

kublaikhanjohn Well-Known Member

lol you have way too much time to look up gifs motherfucker haha. damn i was just starting to think black people were smart. jk haha
    test
  2. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

cheers fella :)
    test
  3. kublaikhanjohn

kublaikhanjohn Well-Known Member

seriously thoguh is anyone on this site fucking educated and willing to give coherent responses when they get trumped? it's like visitng fucking retard village sometimes coming on this site
    test
  4. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

You really need to think about your statement here. I would paint the picture but then I may be deemed racist (which by definition means I hate people of a different race based solely on their race). Battle rap is apart of American culture, dudes aren't out in the Serengeti spittin' bars at eachother homie.
    test
  5. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

Misspelled words (not a big deal, it is the internet)

Run on sentence (see above)

Requesting educated opinion while suggesting the majority is mentally disabled?

Your post sucks.
    test
  6. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

who did you exactly trump with your ignorant post. If you've been on this site long enough then you would know that I've engaged and bodied enough people when it comes to the topic of race, it's getting rather old, tbh.
    test
  7. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

Celebrating Columbus Day is also part of american culture, but it doesnt change the fact that the "indians" were slaughtered and had their land taken.
    test
  8. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

This might have to be the worst poster ever, lmao at how many clueless racist white people on RM who love black culture. Shit has to be the most ironic thing ever.
    test
  9. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

/Thread
    test
  10. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

Columbus (who did not discover the america's, at least wasn't the first to do so.) has nothing to do with the comment I made, and judging by your response I'm pretty sure you connected the dots. I have native heritage, and the difference between what was done to my people vs. yours... well you're lives were spared. Your country remains dominantly your people... Yeah we fit in closer to the jewish injustice than blacks. Extinction vs. enslaved neither are too pretty imo.

Big differences between the paths our two cultures have taken based off factual history. Point is without (insert tragic event) you wouldn't have what you have today, and neither would I, although I don't feel anyone trying to make up for what they did to my distant relatives.
    test
  11. Warren Zimmer

Warren Zimmer Active Member

anyone who says they hate a whole race..****serves what ever is said to them afterward... think if the tables where turned and a white guy said they hate all black people blah blah blah...then the black guy said some racist shit to the white... this thread would be about what the white guy said at first ...true or false?
    test
  12. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

False
    test
  13. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

You don't like white people liking hip hop? Is that what you're saying? And the real irony is someone with a lighter complexion than myself making such statements.
    test
  14. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

shits disgusting
    test
  15. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

This.

I look forward to your next battle with a black guy.
    test
  16. settingtrs

settingtrs New Member

smh, how is this even a 39 page thread? get some perspective you over sensitive bunch of hypocritical faggots. nice inferiority complex.
    test
  17. Dynam!ke

Dynam!ke New Member

Well... The original version was deleted, BUT Kollision this is what ur known for from now on.

test
  18. AREpee420

AREpee420 ashy to classy

LMFAO at whoever it was that said he shouldnt of came into THEIR culture with the racial slur of "nigga"...."their culture" lol you gotta love it.
    test
  19. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

if you can't see the African roots embedded in hip hop than you are very lost. Rap is directly tied to african traditions and Jamaican traditions.
    test
  20. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

The only issue Kollision is now you are more known for the racial slur than any c lines. And true you will be challenged again. If I were you I would prepare some rebuttles with that.

If I was white I would be soo racist in this battle ish. It gets people so upset

Tradish.
    Ain’t no black guy alive been a slave And if any slave seen some of the freedoms us blacks take for granted they would lynch us.

The black people who don’t agree are the ones who don’t think white guys should ever say it. They are the ones that will write nigga in there own rap lyrics and get offended at the white fan reciting the lyrics.

He didn’t say any different than the black guy said we just racism towards those in power to be more accepted and funny
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.