So I dropped the N-Bomb...

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Kollision, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

I think its more tolerate than agree. when the other dude said it it sounded like comedy when you said it it sounded wrong, malicious.

and did you say "I'm gonna cum you" thats sum racist shit right there.
    test
  2. Kollision

Kollision Rapper & Such

^exactly, you nailed it.
    test
  3. kublaikhanjohn

kublaikhanjohn Well-Known Member

wow look at rm the battle police. i read 2 wrongs dont make a right. isnt this the site where people are commonly told to commit suicide because they suck at rapping or posting?

i agree racial slurs are cheap but that goes both ways. i'm clearly not black but, how is this more offensive than what caddy ron said to u.p. AND how is that anymore racist than what diz said to aclass? A legit question. Not denying there is a clear logical answer.

In general though white people, as a representative of the race I say, give up the faux-open minded bullshit where you question why you can't say the n-word. Oh but my grandpa is from italy and we came to america in, stfu up bro, your grandpa was a racist guinea like my grandpa was likely a racist mick. It's 2011, find another race issue to debate about and just use a more clever insult. Say something like "make sure my words are clear, you filthy, dirty nig.....ative word inserted here".

The white man has spoken. praise be to japanese jesus
    test
  4. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

Wuz up Kracker!!!

The Dilemma you've put yourself in, is with you being so unapologetic, is that you are setting yourself up for the next time you battle a black battle rapper is for them to disrespect your race even worse and daring you to say the N-WORD to them and if you don't...you will come across as a PUNK after your reasons for saying it in the first place and if you do say it again...you just might get your ASS beat.

When Casper said it in Atlanta, he got checked from the crowd and the fellow battle rappers had talks with him afterwards and he knows better to say it again without some type of repercussions

Either way i'm looking forward to see you battle a black battle rapper and see what happens :funny::funny:
    test
  5. Cali.Bay.Livin

Cali.Bay.Livin Member

You are 1 huned on this.
    test
  6. kublaikhanjohn

kublaikhanjohn Well-Known Member

also i'm sorry but, "don't combat hate with hate or disrespect with disrespect?" that is just about the exact definition of what i would say one major aspect of battling is.

also someone said this is black people's culture you are coming into????? wtf r u talking about? the large majority of rapc albums are purchased by white male teens statistically and kotd, gtn, eminem, beastie boys, mac miller, asher roth and a million others suggest that is absolute bullshit. fucking tell that to every korean rapper in korea who raps with a cultural style and who doesn't know who hell rell is.

one more, for the record, the most racist shit of all time is the name "B.E.T." everything like that is such wannabe bullshit elitism. so your black? black people have an incredibly diverse history and culture. it's not african tv, because that would have to include islamic north africans which of course elitist's phonies don't want to do. yea we can't make a white accountants of university club for a historical reason but that doesn't make it any better to be black seperatist in a black accountant at university club. that is the stupidest fucking racist shit people still tolerate.

i still think caddy was right, it needs to be all or none. every type of racism (excluding uncreative uses of the n-word) should be acceptable or we need to stop laughing at asian rice jokes or jew nose jokes.

plus rofl at the idea that because white people say something offensive we will automatically lose the altercation that ensues. ain't y'all watched eddie murphy stand-up or ever heard of jiu-jitsu? lol i have whooped ass of every creed and denomination man.
    test
  7. tyronehouston

[​IMG]
    test
  8. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

kollision...read this post and get ready to be a black dude's bitch.
    test
  9. Jiggity

Jiggity New Member

Wow, this is still going on? I think it's pretty cut clear, dude said nigga cuz the other guy wrote a verse about how he hates white people. The whole, "well he can say he hates white people but you can't say anything back... well, because he's black" argument is kinda stupid. Not to mention it's a battle lol, I doubt either guy is racist, when you battle you are supposed to get under the other guys skin.

To all the people that think this is some massive racism, be glad that you didn't live 50 years ago lol.
    test
  10. Kollision

Kollision Rapper & Such

Lack of apology? I been apologized to any viewer who's took offense, but did and will not apologize to smooth! not like he really gives a fuck anyway.
    test
  11. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

'I hate white people cause they killed out my race'-Indian man

'I hate white people cause they made me a slave'-Black man

'I hate them both cause fuck em, thats why!' -white man

@ that hanjohn dude, you would think its racist that they dont have white entertainment television, personally I wish they really would label it and bring all that shit to light so people like you can shut the fuck up!!!

and maybe then minorities can understand its only an illusion that shit look nice.
    test
  12. Mofuccas

Mofuccas New Member

so you're going to apologize to the viewers but not to a black guy?

dayum
    test
  13. tyronehouston

You've showed a lack of remose and stupid justifications on why you said it. Again you have set yourself up for the situation I laid out in a future battle, i'm just interested on how you will respond next time :funny:
    test
  14. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

Theres many factors other than the word used like context and tone of voice. As a white person watching smooth verse I didnt feel offended I laughed. but when kollision said it it sounded crude and Ill willed and that he felt justified and given carte blanche just because smooth used the term cracker added to how obtuse he came across. smooths scheme was a walk down the generic "I hate white people" sketch which various black comedians have used which can be hilarious but puffing your chest out in response because you take offence to a scheme designed to make people laugh (which a lot of the white audience did) as a means to say a word your afraid to say for all the right reasons, emitted imagery of a child saying the word shit and justifying it saying that there saying shitzu but under emphasising the zu.

Im on drugs btw, so if that doesnt make sense, it did to me!
    test
  15. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

we would have never had this problem if we weren't stolen and stripped of our culture.
    test
  16. tyronehouston

You need to stay on drugs, cuz this was a well thought out post. Repped
    test
  17. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

just get a black girlfriend and take her to the battle with you
    test
  18. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

The dude doesn't owe anybody and apology, dude said racist shit, other dude said racist shit back (kind of, really just said nigga, not I hate black people, or the way they smell, look, drive, eat...) end of story.
    test
  19. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

yeah this was awesome i condone in it
    test
  20. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

:wtf2:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.