So I dropped the N-Bomb...

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Kollision, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

you wiki alaska?
    i lived in anchorage. i wouldnt include the statistic from the bay area if i was trying to discredit someone from LA.

also, i wasnt implying that i came from tough streets where i needed to pack a pistol in fear of the black people that surely only live to kill us white folk. lmaoo

just saying most of my friends growing up were asian and black.

also alaska has the most guns per capita shun. we do stay packed. second most state? tx.

basically i palm the ruger
    test
  2. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

and i feel MUCH safer in east texas than anc lmao.

just so long as i dont let these people know that im not racist im safe.
    test
  3. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

[​IMG]

anchorage population
    www.google.com/publicdataSource: U.S. Census Bureau
    279,243 - Jul 2008
    Black or African American 15199 5.84%
    Anchorage Population and Demographics (Anchorage, AK)
    test
  4. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

I reiterate; YOUR ENTIRE STATE HAS THE SAME APPROXIMATE POPULATION AS TWO MODERATELY SIZED TOWNS IN CALIFORNIA. IS ANCHORAGE IN THE STATE OF ALASKA? I BELIEVE IT IS.

I'm finding myself wondering why in the hell I am arguing with you. I can't beat someone who has no idea that he's losing.

My point is this; you stated in one of your previous posts that I am annoying. Since I did not address you directly in any of my previous posts that came before the one in which you stated that I am "annoying" as you so articulately put it, I couldn't, for the life of me understand why this derisive comment was being directed toward me.

Then I realized; you just want to be considered an authority on the subject of racial discrimination, and my posts may have made your little hyper-sensitive ass feel semi-usurped from your self imagined authoritative throne of
    racial wisdom. (Not that I consider myself an authority on the subject, but growing up in a predominantly black and Latin neighborhood for most of my childhood, I do comprehend, better than some, the outlook that black folks hold regarding the use of the "n-bomb" by white folks).

When in fact..........

You come from an area that is almost devoid of black and Latin folks entirely, and the largest minority statistic census numbers in your home state come from native Alaskans. A group that white American society has been extremely successful in assimilating.

And so; the reason you are not considered an authority on racial discrimination is because you never were one to beging with. Not because of anything I did or posted. So ....... LET GO OF MY TESTICLES. They're beginning to turn blue. Thank you.
    test
  5. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

WORD!!!! how did I forget that.

im bout to beat the shit out of a dead horse.

if nigga was a free for all word in NY why did the crowd react to prophit saying it?

'mmmmmhhhhn' would have been the better reaction for what kure was saying.

like I said, must be up up state.

:10xplatinum:
    test
  6. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

Your wrong.

I said your annoying because your annoying.

Quit making it more than that.

I see shouldn't get so butthurt over small things.
    World keeps on spinning...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    test
  7. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

I don't even know what your annoying post was but I didn't even say that you were wrong. Just that your annoying.

test
  8. KAP KALLOUS

KAP KALLOUS New Member

test
  9. sevencharacters

sevencharacters New Member

Those titties in the video, my god.
    test
  10. r3m0v3r

r3m0v3r New Member

in the context of how the battle went down the use of the n word was not a big deal at all imho. if people wanna get butt hurt thats on them. i wouldnt dare drop that word in a room filled of black people unless i was strapped n ready to use it, but the same token. a black person would be pretty stupid to goto hicktown alabama and act all "******y" (sorry, couldnt think of a better word) and not expect similar treatment. you behave according to your environment. thats nature. saying the n word at a url event is likly to end in a hospital visit.
    test
  11. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

aahahahahahaa
    test
  12. r3m0v3r

r3m0v3r New Member

you aint fuckin wrong dude. whose girl was that. im buying him a beer!
    test
  13. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

dead if the word u used was n1ggery and u couldnt think of a better one....wowzerz.
    test
  14. Jibberish519

Jibberish519 like woah

if someone calls me a kracker racistly i got no problem droppin the n bomb back

i said this in a post a while ago where charronsresponse was askin for the n-pass

some dude called him a kracker then when i said nigga you cant say kracker he started messaging all his buddies to down my rep, like fuck that shit, if your gonna be a hippocrit take the consquences like a man

i hate bitch ass punks in other words, whether your black or white, idgaf
    test
  15. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

^^outta curiosity tho, and im hella curious, is saying 'you fucking whip cracker' just as offensive as 'you fucking cracker' ?
    test
  16. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

hey, cracker

~SuCk mY CrEEpY DiCK~

and i mean that racistly
    test
  17. player1

player1 New Member

what do you guys think of white guys rapping along to songs and saying nigga as the word comes up? lol i was at rock the bells yesterday and i saw a lot of confused people in the crowds. some would just stop rapping for half a line and pick it up right after hahaha
    test
  18. Jibberish519

Jibberish519 like woah

like if a black people says it cool like buddy buddy with me i dont care, but if hes tryin to be ignorant theirs no real difference, its like when a white dude says to his homie, yo whats good ma nigga, most of them dont care but when you try to be ignorant about it you're usually gettin into a scrap...

imo i think everyone should just drop the racist shit and maybe embrace eachother as equals who have lots of other characteristics they can easily insult eachother on
    test
  19. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

Lmaoooooi hate being white.

Black folk, can we get a pass to say it if were rapping along?

Otherwise were fucking lame. ;/

test
  20. Haze305

Haze305 Flite Team Movement

Pretty lame on both sides.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.