So I dropped the N-Bomb...

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Kollision, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

i just thought what he said was funny.

didnt say "man judge that is awesome. i cant wait to call the Afroyorkers the nwords!!"
    test
  2. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

-LMS- , ThePere , Goonerism , OMGDMeitz , Orphan Cripler , Poison Pen , deadBeat , TenFold , Soul Khansenses

cue marvwon's music at 3:00

[youtube]2cUI2G8GBgw[/youtube]
    test
  3. WillyWhirl

WillyWhirl New Member

do we have any black posters in the utica area that can drive over to this crackers house and shoot his ass real quick???
    test
  4. machomansghost

machomansghost oooh YEAH!!!

Guess this guys getting banned

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    test
  5. GetPaid

GetPaid Well-Known Member

There is a lot of blatant denial and excuse making in this thread (some I'm sure from people who don't want what Kollision did to be racist because that would make things that they do racist), but this post seems to be genuine so I'll address it.

I think you have it exactly backwards. Racism is all about effect, intent doesn't really matter. Whether you meant to exclude a Latino man from a country club or were reluctantly following an unspoken rule, that Latino man is still excluded from the club due to the color of his skin. That is racism, despite you feeling bad about it.

Intent focuses on the feelings/thoughts of the aggressor, effect focuses on the feelings/thoughts of the victim.

Plus it is very hard in most cases to correctly interpret someone's intent. The majority of white people in the USA believe that they are not racist (supported by polling data), probably because they have been told that the only type of racism alive is KKK-type stuff.
    test
  6. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Hey Heebs. You're from Alaska.....doesn't Sarah Palin have you on assignment performing reconaissance missions keeping an eye on Russia? Better tend to that, man.

But seriously. I find it amusing that you're so interested in keeping up with the hip hop community and weighing in on issues of racism when you're from a state with such a small black population (and human population in general, for that matter) that if you saw a black person walking down the street, you'd probably take a picture, just so you could remember what one looked like five years later. Gtfo.
    test
  7. Mistake

Mistake Dougie Darko

worst thread ever..

every post in here is embaressing

White or black..

I prefer Q@A's with drew in otbva tbh..
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  8. Mistake

Mistake Dougie Darko

holy shit at kicks drects garage .. Hilarious

Im add my aussie perspective its not cool

I say cunt all the time but i dont say it around certaIn people as i know it would not be appriciated.. If u say n::::: and white to an african american should not be worthy of a 30 page thread.. It just means your a douche bag thats probablly not worth being associated with.. Shake your head say the dudes a dumb cunt and keep it moving.. However being aussie This opinion probablly doesnt mean much and i am aware of this.. Luv u all
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  9. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

I read all this post post at double time speed. Ur first mixtape should be called..red..and meth

I been to alaska its beautiful..if ur a faggot.. u know how canada is americas hat, well alaska is canadas yamika

Ill put four in ur face..like drunk golfers
    test
  10. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

i'm sorry bro i disagree with you though i do understand where you are coming from

i don't know about you but its obvious when someone is using a word to try and offend you. i.e a white person coming up to a black friend and goin "whats crackin my nigga", tha black person might lecture him at most if he disagrees with him using it but the same white dude if he was arguin with his black friend n said "shut up ur just a nigga"

if a friend comes up to me n goes "whats apnin u cunt" then i'm jus gna laugh it off but if a stranger does the same thing im gna be like who the fuck u callin a cunt

my point is the background to him usin this was a battle. smooth was racist to him in a battle, and he was racist back. does that mean they're both racist? i don't think so, it's just a battle. you cannot let one form of racism be allowed and the other not, one word allowed, and another not. like you said it doesn't matter what the word is its all about the effect of the racist word.

so yea lets talk about the effect of the words bro, what if kollision was genuinely racially offended by the guys use of cracker, it doesn't matter what the other guy intended, it was the effect. he felt it was racist enough for him to use a tit-for-tat remark back so whats wrong with that? either both of them were racist, in which case no-one should be complaining about just kollision, or neither of them were, because it's a BATTLE.
    test
  11. r3m0v3r

r3m0v3r New Member

yeah i used to think that black people made too big a deal outta white people saying the nbomb. but im not from around here, a few times i have witnessed "redneck racism" and seen the blacks reaction and honestly i was shocked.

i could tell that this black guy had faced this kinda talk thousands of times, and still couldnt comfortably play it off like it was no big deal, he wasnt ashamed of his race, but he didnt want a negative connertation bieng applied to his race either. i could kinda see why white people shouldnt use that word. especially in a rap battle.

now i dont think black people should use it either, whats good for the goose is good for the gander. you want that word to disappear you have to stop using it also.

no hate though it is what it is. and in imho hispanics shouldnt say it either, it makes me cringe every time.

i love you black people :) lol
    test
  12. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

black people: its not cool to just be saying nigga like that.

white people: you sure?

black people: ya, sure.

white people: but you guys say it.

:funny:

a black person saying his own slur

vs

a white person saying the black persons slur.

iono but i feel like there is a difference.
    test
  13. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

yea but we invented it :mad:
    test
  14. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

test
  15. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

Racist whites will continue to use the hard “er" on the word a as long as they are racists. Its not not like they checkin bilboards likel“omg black people stop callin eachother dey niggaz, we should probably stop“.

I have a few close black friends that i dont refer to as "my nigga" cause they are my homie. In that context it like sayin “your my coolest black friend“
    test
  16. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Deeze...... PLEASE stop drinking before posting.
    test
  17. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

I think Alaska would be dope to go to, but this was fucking hilarious.
    test
  18. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

What an absolutely godawful post from top to bottom.
    test
  19. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

i went to 57th and Baltimore last night and called a white cop a cracker he said "crackers? i thought "you people" called us pigs" I said "that too" He said "you lookin for trouble smart ass" I said "no officier i have that game at home" and walked off :funny:
    test
  20. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

wow clever. i can tell from your post your definitely informed :funny:

sarah palin isnt our governer anymore, not that i live there anymore either but when i did she personally fought to get every resident 3200 dollars to help during the stock market fiasco. which to me is agl weather she said something stupid on the news or not.

as far as black people not being in anchorage think again faggot. if you have been there you would know its very multi-cultural. ESPECIALLY in the schools i went to lmaoooo. my elementary school was mostly asians blacks and somoans.

and idk how a small human population has anything to do with it. the city i lievd in had 300k+ when i left, its not like its a ghost town.

also, clean air, perminant fund dividend, and a experience unlike anywhere else. no heavy polution and crowded streets like in NY or LA where apparently its really cool to live and your allowed to know abotu "black" stuff like hip hop.

having said that, i live in a small town in east texas right now where i see racism pretty often. and there is less black people here, :funny: because there is very few racist alaskans.. everyone up there is from the 21st century and its refreshing.

fall back on time, your not funny. learn something.

its unlike anything else in the world imo. even canada is much different. the summers are insane. theres a week around the solstice where its sunny pretty much all the time.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.