So I dropped the N-Bomb...

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Kollision, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

To clarify, was it ginger or ginga
    test
  2. Tricky P

Tricky P Well-Known Member

he used the dreaded er ending full well knowing the implications of his actions
    test
  3. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

gone at white people keep comparing themselves to spanish people.

-edit brown spanish people cause, you know, there are white ones.
    test
  4. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

:dub:
    test
  5. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

Are you really that fuckin stupid yo? You callin black people racial slurs in a RAP battle. You disrespectin a race when you're engaged in THEIR culture, that's like being invited to a damn square dance and calling everyone in there an inbred redneck. At the end of the day there's a good chance you come from ancestors that more than likely owned and pillaged mine, and you think you're entitled to come into a culture that was founded by descendants of those same people and call people ****** because you feel it's "justified"?

It's NOT the same fuckin thing, you understand? The reality is you did it, because you didn't feel the threat of immediate consequence for those stupid ass actions.

But here's a test. SAY THAT KINDA BULLSHIT to ME in MIAMI, bruh. I would LOVE to see the Dade County reaction to you doin that.
    test
  6. realnorbittime

realnorbittime New Member

You like bitches with big bootyz?

If so, you can say n.i.g.g.e.r.

If not, a hit squad will be by shortly to end your pathetic existence, you horrid, stomach churning hate monger.
    test
  7. 100 Bullets

100 Bullets You Don't Know Your Enemy

Whenever the footage drops, it's a wrap.
    test
  8. BWallace85

BWallace85 New Member

test
  9. realnorbittime

realnorbittime New Member

Dead at RM not letting real niggas post n i g g e r w/o using the space bar or dot symbol, on some semi-politically correct shit.

Shit, the fact that I can type cracker freely and gotta manipulate n i g g e r should tell yo cracker ass how taboo it is.
    test
  10. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

Wait, it ended in "er"?

*sigh*
    test
  11. Panda...

Panda... New Member

LMS just went honey glazed ham
    test
  12. Cali.Bay.Livin

Cali.Bay.Livin Member

You are # 3. Right behind Prophit and Casper. Pause.
    test
  13. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

If anything being a ginge gives you much more understanding of what its like to be picked on pointed out for something you was born like.....

Most of us aint ginger and so we make fun of em sometimes at school quite brutally for something they couldnt help....I could understand a ginger person being offended enough to scrap over being called it while most of us wouldnt accept the word as a slur, only a 'description'

White people as a race, unless they grew up in an ethnic area, are not confronted with being 'different' from the earliest days of development and memory so its easy to say "its just a word, who cares, get over it" and there is no way for them to understand the impact of deep psychological trauma caused when it brings up memories of white kids chanting racial slurs and noticing your not the same as others and all that shit....

It makes sense tho that white people in general wouldnt be sensitive to the word or ever really understands what its like, just like most of us will never understand the big deal on calling someone a gingeminge or something

PEACE
    test
  14. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

Lol, gingeminge
    test
  15. Mowhite

Mowhite New Member

i think he shouldn't have said it. two wrongs don't make a right. but you said some really insulting shit right there. holy fuck was that racist.

their culture? because someone starts something its theirs? so the government of the united states is a white thing because they started it right?

and how do you know where his ancestors came from? most white people in the united states and canada are immigrants from european countries and did not ever own slaves. Do you think every white person owned slaves? How can you complain about something being racist and make so many inflammatory statements yourself?

Neither guy should have said racist shit. Thats the end of it.
    test
  16. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

lol init

PEACE
    test
  17. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

:dub:
    test
  18. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Realest post in here. Kollision; you're officially a faggot, and the fact you're acting like you're gangsta for doing it; makes me want to slap the shit out of you.

I can't even believe you're justifying it because Hispanics use it. SMH We black people consider Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, etc.. as simply niggaz that can speak Spanish, y'know the same way white people like you view them..
    test
  19. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

and blaze but blaze got that nigga pass on deck so nvm.
    test
  20. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

Bruh, if you seriously don't understand the ownership aspect of hip-hop culture, where it started, what neighborhoods it started IN, and why it's NOT ok for kollision or ANY white person to pop that shit off, then I don't know what the fuck to tell you, other than TRY THAT BULLSHIT DOWN HERE

Look what he resorted to sayin
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.