So I choked vs biscuit

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by D-Lor, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enormus

Enormus New Member

smoke some weed.

D-sgraceful
    test
  2. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

Should have carb-loaded the night before, bro.
    test
  3. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Hahaha

If he was right then he's right. Doesn't matter who's saying it
    test
  4. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

I was thinking more Keith Bogans
    test
  5. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

test
  6. goirish10

goirish10 Well-Known Member

Lor splashes on hoes tbh
    test
  7. My Name Is Bob

My Name Is Bob New Member

test
  8. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

I have never understood why you don’t seem to take it serious but you only rap for the battles. I would expect when you take a battle for it to have your attention to really kill it. I would say if you are not giving it your all aren’t you a part of the problem when it comes to the lower quality in battles.
    If you are going to complain about where battles are than step up and be the standard.

Classic battle I think Pat Stay Vs Hollahan was a classic battle for me. You aren’t supposed to have to many classic battles term classic is rare and usually won’t be seen as classic right away
    test
  9. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

this is spot on. why do people think there has to be classics every event? A "classic" is supposed to be rare. and i also agree about if your not giving battles you participate in your full effort then you are part of the problem.
    test
  10. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I am part of the problem. If people stopped paying me I'd quit but it's hardcwhen I get the opportunity to travel cuz of this.
    Also I'm making real life moves that I can't really talk about that's taking up a lot of my time
    test
  11. statuez

statuez New Member

you know you're a faggot when you choke, then proceed to announce it on rapmusic.com smh.
    test
  12. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

word. i feel that, who is gonna turn down free trips to colorado and canada? only problem i have is how you diss the whole battle game after 1 bad performance. lame imo
    test
  13. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

Welcome Eyerate
    test
  14. neilbaron

neilbaron GOON SQAD

first u lost to mosh now this? ur losing fans ,i know u dont care but cmon son we like u nuw damn.
    test
  15. XQZapproved

XQZapproved Well-Known Member

ehh i can see it from both sides. yea battling is oversaturated, 90% of battles released are filler blah blah blah. at the same time, that's how most things in life are, like most movies are pretty average but when you see one you don't think "this isn't a classic, the film industry must be dead" you just get the entertainment out of it that you can and every now and then you'll get one that impresses the fuck outta you.

battling is so much more fun when its just going to an event, rapping a little, hearing some people get clowned, drinking and chilling with some cool people

not when its rapping, waiting for it to get posted to rapmusic and hearing people dissect and overanalyze it and say shit like "ehh it was ok but it was no serius jones vs mook or illmac vs the saurus" no shit. its called a classic for a reason, it doesn't just happen everyday. there's been plenty of recent battles that at least were entertaining even if you didn't go back and watch it a few times, there's way too many battles out to do that anyway.

once you start overanalyzing the stupid shit like relevant multis, personals vs generics, comparing the new scene to the old scene, you'll just be disappointed cuz ur trying to get more out of it than there is, cuz it really is just writing for a couple days about how someone's a faggot like d lor said, its really not that big of a deal.
    test
  16. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

Shout outs to that hot shit
    test
  17. neilbaron

neilbaron GOON SQAD

[​IMG] spike lee = dlor
    test
  18. Mr Pumper

Mr Pumper omg

Man..... who the fuck cares?

Im about to eat my smarties mcflurry and carry on with my day.
    test
  19. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  20. Thesis34

Thesis34 We fuck hot moms N shit

Dlor your piss poor attitude is NAGL. Man the fuck up and take the L with the mindframe of coming back harder next time.. not these crybaby pussy ass excuses winging like a broad.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.