So I choked vs biscuit

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by D-Lor, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GetPaid

GetPaid Well-Known Member

I'll believe it when I see it.

And if I do see it, I won't really care. Although it does suck for Biscuit, but it seems like he's getting some higher profile opponents anyway.
    test
  2. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Dlor u let me down i feel like all the kids felt when they found out John Amaechi was gay
    test
  3. luneeben

luneeben New Member

This tbh
    test
  4. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Im not gonna feel too bad for Biscuit cause he still got the Fresco battle. Unless Fresco choked too...Or He lost...Then he loses twice.
    test
  5. billw84

billw84 throwin' it down

clearly a parody of the "So I choked (vs Kaliente)..." thread by warbux a few months back. same wording and all.

if you actually fell for this, i hope mechwarrior missles are aimed in your particular direction.
    test
  6. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

We'll find out soon enough how much of a troll job this is. Laxin should be getting the footage sometime very soon.
    test
  7. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Maybe. The whole thought of spending multiple days to prepare for calling someone a faggot is really unappealing. This is very important to some of you. I find it interesting. I really feel that to dome people in this thread, battling is more important to them than the people that actually battle
    The only reason I'm a little upset is cuz my bars were so hot. The actual choking is inconsequential. I never made fun of anyone for choking so idk why people are bringing up the curse. In fact, I've choked numerous timesvin battles it just wasn't as noticeable as this.

The truth of the matter is I probably won't try any harder next time, there's only so much time I'm willing to put into a hobby that the only people who care about are faggots. I completely understand whatnoesci was saying.
    test
  8. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Basically battling is pretty fucking wack idk how it's so popular ESP now when the quality of battles are so trash. When was the last time we had an all-time great battle. The vets are just going through the motions and the newcomers don't have the foundation needed to be great. Im feelin like Mac lethal right now.
    test
  9. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

damn D Lor...better luck next time. thanks for the spoiler tho.
    test
  10. Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor Well-Known Member

I guess I don't have to worry about watching the battle then.
    test
  11. nlemnt

nlemnt Minnerapolis

It happens. just got to keep it moving
    test
  12. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

Doloria: No need to get all aggresive n shit...I was simply asking how much is the time difference between those two cities? But i forgot, youve never been anywhere (except canada now....BIG UP! so youre probably not used to travelling!

better luck next time. Maybe ask EG for a new 3rd round closer or something...youre schedule is so busy!
    test
  13. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

judgekure: D-lor humble? Mkay dude! I agree with whoever said he's pretentious and a cocky cunt...i mean hes okay and everything just shouldnt calm his ignorant ass down!
    test
  14. settingtrs

settingtrs New Member

your own fault for being a faggot
    test
  15. I Phone

I Phone New Member

Ay negro. yeA you dlor. make yoself useful n shine my shoes
    test
  16. Panda...

Panda... New Member

I like D-Lor.
    test
  17. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

Quit bad mouthing the shit like you don't care cause if you didn't you wouldn't continue to battle and continue to discuss (among other things)battling in tinychat and all that shit. I don't care if you choked, I know you're a talented cat and so does everyone else.. but to say a bunch of shallow shit to make yourself feel more secure about it is wack and I think you are better than that. We all have bad days.. just gotta roll with it pimp. The more you post about how you don't care makes me feel like you kind of do care.
    test
  18. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

i'll have my son beat the shit out of yours
    test
  19. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Ok caustic. Idk how you don't agree that battling is wack. I only battled cuz it's a free trip to Colorado. I'm sorry but you're projecting. I seriously am not interested in battling anymore and haven't been in a while. This isn't the first time I've said this. I want to travel so I'm torn but actually watching battles is painful I don't even want to be at events anymore, not for the battles at least, only to see my friends
    test
  20. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Answer me this. What was the last classic battle?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.