So I choked vs biscuit

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by D-Lor, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

tough without EG bars huh
    test
  2. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

biscuit and d-lor were standing like old pals with arms around each other's shoulders as d-lor read his bars off his phone literally cuz he didn't want to choke completely.

How true is this?
    test
  3. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

Sorry that im a ignorant swedish dude but how much time difference is there between those cities? I mean sure you could get jetlagged if you go to europe where theres 6 hours time difference or more but getting jetlagged between cities, gooooooooooood damn! sound like an good old excuse
    test
  4. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

100%.

And ps, my work ethic is horrible when it comes to battles, I realized that 90% of the problems people think I have are memorization problems. I'd be undefeated with only the tantrum battle being close if I remembered all my shit. There hasn't been one battle that I havnt forgotten something in

Cadence delivery enunciation, all fixed when I know my shit
    test
  5. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Shut the fuck up seriously. I'd been traveling for 7 hours, hopped off the plane then was battling half an hour after I got to the venue. I'm still tired from that shit, plus I'm grumpy dog, do you wanna fuck with me when I'm grumpy

I come on here and pour my heart out for you guys and I'm treated like this? On rapmusic.com? I'm shocked and horrified. The distance I traveled probably the
    equivalent of 10 European countries. Ignorant Europeans smh
    test
  6. goirish10

goirish10 Well-Known Member

Whooooo Lor keeps that pimp hand strong
    test
  7. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

if your body can't handle jet lag from a 3 hour time zone jump, you shouldn't be writing gun bars/fighting bars/violent bars. smh @ these travel pussies. i don't think i can believe you'll have diaz's ribs hanging off the side of the car like the flintstones anymore

only excuse i wanna hear about fucking jet lag is if everybody know's flying out from hawaii for a gtec battle in the same day
    test
  8. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

You guys made a half sentence off remark in a paragraph post into an excuse. You're grasping seriously. I don't care what excuses you think are valid, when did you get the idea that you mattered? This is my thread, and if you can't support me in my time of need get out!
    test
  9. Swagger Vance

Swagger Vance New Member

D-Lor is polishing his emerald bellybutton as he types these responses. Pause?
    test
  10. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

What?

Okay, I have to agree with Dlor, you guys are WAY out of line here!! You guys are giving Rapmusic a terrible name right now with these terrible responses.
    test
  11. earlyearly

earlyearly Active Member

I don't want to come off as a jerk but I don't think you're at the level where people should come in expecting a flawless. It's not like it going to set you back anywhere or make people that would have battled you not battle you anymore. Just do better next time.
    test
  12. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I thought this was a community were like minded individuals could share their passion in a supportive environment.
    test
  13. Swagger Vance

Swagger Vance New Member

[​IMG]

My 90's reference game is STRUNNNG! [/AyeVerbDialect]
    test
  14. Judgekure

Yeah Swagger Vance, that is highly uncalled for.

I wouldnt be surprised if Dlor competely Emceegoddesses his account and just leaves after all you faggots failed at showing any sort of support.

Yo Lor, I understand bro. Dont sweat it, Im sure your going to body your next battle. Maybe you should charge Manifest Destiny 300 dollars for a battle instead of 500 though...
    test
  15. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Charge maniphest? I was going to pay HIM
    test
  16. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

i agree

these 'street rapper battlers' always talk about how jet lag has no effect on them. yeah right.
    test
  17. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Who wouldnt? Mook been trying to get him in the ring for months
    test
  18. Judgekure

Dead.
    test
  19. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Btw Dlor said warbux would suck.. not choke.

True about the choke curse though. That's one reason I never make fun of those who choke, its depressing enough without me being a lowlife making jokes about it. (Even to those guilty of making fun of it prior) be the bigger man tbh
    test
  20. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

That sucks to hear homie, but I'm sure you'll bounce back from it, with a fucking vengeance. On to the next one, right?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.