So I choked vs biscuit

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by D-Lor, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

are you going to try to explain what you mean or are you just going to say things with no backup?
    test
  2. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

fuck i hate bowling
    test
  3. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

It's a fucking joke breh lighten up. I doubt your feelings were hurt or anyone really got on up on you in any way that even remotely matters. LMFAO @ you acting like trolling is the problem with battling. Nobody gives a shit about this in real life. You should know that better than anyone.
    test
  4. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

5 star thread.

will read again.
    test
  5. Myster_Biscuit

Myster_Biscuit New Member

The bowling analogy is killing me for some reason. Yo D I know you're a beast. Thats why I was excited about the battle. When the footage drops everyone will see you're a G despite the choke up. You wanna rematch lets get it crackin. Its all just for fun pimp
    test
  6. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

and btw, these threads go on for so long cause the dude is incorrigible. homie obviously has nothing better to do than to keep arguing just for the sake of arguing. it doesnt matter who's right or wrong. its about who has the most free time.
    test
  7. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

test
  8. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

100%

wrote this yesterday in the charron/realdealfresco thread

its sad....i think it just comes with the territory of battling. i've been saying for a while, there the rapping part, and the battling part. a lot of people don't even like rap and they really just like to see people get their feelings hurt.
    test
  9. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

your behavior is the back up. just continue to post if you want my point supported.
    test
  10. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

No you fucking lighten up ok? I try to make a coherent argument and the IDIOTS on this message board are more concerned with who can post the silliest picture that shit is unacceptable. Do you know what this is ?THIS IS THE INTERNET. The internet is not the place for trolling and silly pictures.
    I am trying to lead the flock to the pasture and you are treating it like some hi-tech kiddie game.
    can you guys grow up a little. I started this serious thread to discuss a serious issue and hopefully solve all the problems that exist in hip-hop
    Are you against hip-hop

yo im heated, give me your math and lets build.
    test
  11. drewthetruth

Bowling is tight when it envolves pitchers and pizza
    test
  12. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

yeah, i'm the opposite of that tbh. I think the people you describe should die in a fire. they make battling not fun. They basically force battlers to battle for the money and exploit the fanbase. They are destroying the thing they get enjoyment out of. smh
    test
  13. drewthetruth

Lor if I give u my math will u promise to verbally troll me?
    test
  14. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

okay d-lor is just trolling, but you're vastly overrating the importance of this board. if battlers really are losing sleep or getting their feelings hurt because some random trolls are making fun of them there's something wrong with the battlers too
    test
  15. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

This would be an excellent thread for emceegoddess' return to BVA, tbh. If he came back, this would be Hall of Fame bound.
    test
  16. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

no what I mean is you are not making sense. I make an argument and you are say "nuh uh back at you" and I ask how and then you get real cryptic without explaining yourself. i am literally asking for you to explain what you mean because you have yet to actually say anything of note in this thread yet you behave as if you have.
    test
  17. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

^^^^

just wants to see a show, wants to see people who he's never met fighting with one another. I dont get the enjoyment, its really voyeristic and creepy tbh
    test
  18. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

I must agree, somebody pm dude, thread is gold but it has platinum, potential.
    test
  19. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

^^^^

just wants to see a show, wants to see people who he's never met fighting with one another. I dont get the enjoyment, its really voyeristic and creepy tbh
    test
  20. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

same argument can be made about the fans. some of em are stan level.

not sure why people care so much.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.