So I choked vs biscuit

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by D-Lor, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Btw, me not liking battle rap now does not mean I never liked or cared about battle rap. Obviously I cared. But the bowling analogy holds. People are kicking over the pins and i'm pointing it out and people are saying "if you don't like it stop playing" and all i'm saying is that I would enjoy playing if we played the right way.
    test
  2. statuez

statuez New Member

hahaha parole bodybag
    test
  3. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

This is what he said.

And now D-Lor will block me too.

But wait, what's this about Eyerate not having a mother? I thought that's who was in the Horrible Accident video (the one that led PH to call him a mother beater haha).
    test
  4. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

i can pinpoint the exact moment where parole officer bit a simpsons joke
    test
  5. Derelict

Derelict my balls

[​IMG]
    test
  6. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

u guys are still posting in this thread wow

d lor wins by default sorry
    test
  7. Parole Officer

Parole Officer New Member

That was the point douchebag. Fall back.
    test
  8. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Why does me liking trolling you guys mean I like rap battles. Why does me liking or not liking rap battles mean something to you? Why do people in this thread feel the need to try to "expose" me? Why do people I've never met who consider me irrelevant care how I feel about rap battles?

Once you answer these questions you will see why I don't like battling anymore.
    test
  9. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

now you will read it lor.
    Cause its the troof.
    test
  10. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

god damnnnnn/ truth
    test
  11. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

You are mad you lost to syco. You actually agree with me about battling.
    test
  12. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

I AM mad I lost to Syco.
    Im mad he beat Mischief and Porich and lost to Arcane in the finals.
    He would have made a great champ.
    test
  13. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Trolled canada and got away with it. Was being slightly facetious, you didn't get it #fail

That's not about battling, its about integrity as a man, it's about being a person of my word and having my character threatened. nothing to do with winning or losing battles

desperately? loaded phraseology. either way, battling was fun back then. I never said I never liked battling strawman

I lost a battle 3 years ago, get over it.

I started this thread. it proves how irrelevant I am. 10,000 views. I'm proving a point/ making a larger argument about battling

hours? i think not. I am putting forth an argument for my vision of battle rap in attempt to CHANGE it

respect from who trolls on the internet. I have enough respect to be flown internationally and get paid hundreds for 3 mins of work. you sound real jelous that I can do that. I'm sorry?
    test
  14. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

lmfao i like d-lor a lot as a poster but that was some FUCKING ETHER

especially when he called d-lor posting some cliche shit about parole officer being on ignore
    test
  15. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

see. I answered all of the loaded questions parole officer asked. But people will post gifs with "owned" or whatever the internet meme of the era is because he asked those questions with the intent to discredit a person he's never met instead of listening to an argument.

THIS is what's wrong with battling right now. This is the attitude of real world negativity these "fans" are brininging into the culture. People care more about hurting feelings and getting the one up in the eyes of others than they do about making a logical argument or being right.
    test
  16. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

ok, while Ezac's bowling analogy is relatively on point, it doesnt really apply to this instance of choking. never in bowling history has a match been setup, then postponed, then when the match finally does happen one of the bowlers forgets how to bowl after 3 frames. I get Lor's stance on battling overall, but thats a completely separate thing from what happened in Colorado. No one jumped in the middle of your lane and kicked all the pins down declaring himself victorious. If you roll 7 frames of gutter balls or forget how to bowl in general in this particular game- you lose. You had ample prep time. Just bounce back from it and prove why people cosign you as being better than that.
    test
  17. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

The people posting in this thread, people like parole officer are the "fans" of this shit. Why should I care when this is the way people behave?
    test
  18. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

This thread is about two things. Me choking has NOTHING to do with my stance on battling. Idk how many times I have to say that. Ive been making this argument for maybe a year now
    test
  19. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

fixed.

if you couldnt see that this is what you meant all along, then you are far far beyond reason.

this was funny, tho.
    test
  20. Myster_Biscuit

Myster_Biscuit New Member

Exactly!..Look, say I throw a gutter ball, and you throw a spare...then lets say I hit the last little side pin on the right. Are you really gonna go pick a different ball just because I threw mine with a side curve? NO WAY! Just use the kiddy side rail blockers and get a turkey! :funny::funny:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.