So I choked vs biscuit

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by D-Lor, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Why does anyone do anything? I like lyrics dude. Battling is just the platform I was thrust into. It coulda been something else, it wasn't. I apparently have some capital in this thing so I use it. Idk whats so hard to get about that
    test
  2. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

I dont know where that came from I tend to have much more cognitive arguments and view points than most people on RM, and my neck beard which doesnt even exist anymore shouldn't weigh in on that (the crustache lives on though), as for being a weirdo maybe but its not like you dont captain that ship.
    test
  3. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

The fact you telling biscuit it means naff to you if u win or lose.

Becasue you lost.....

When it clearly means alot to you when u react the way you did againest diaz then go on to explain you want to be the best and think you can be

"its just batttle rap" my dude
    test
  4. xCypherEDGEx

xCypherEDGEx xBar Tenderx

Ezac we are on the same team. U got my math bro. Lets build. Thanks for supporting CyphTimeNOw
    test
  5. paranormalezac

Only because my awesome facial hair that I can totally grow at a reasonable age needs sustenance. ;) #no homo
    test
  6. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

You are not reading my posts so this is the last post I will respond to until you do. Ive had this argument BEFORE this battle, I said my dizaster battle would be my last for this VERY REASON MONTHS AGO you are creating a false narrative. Either you are consciously being naive or you are trolling.
    test
  7. paranormalezac

Well his argument was raped from many different angles and by many different people and even with the false narrative he is trying to use he is still somehow wrong, so im assuming he is just fucking with you.
    test
  8. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

choke should have been left as a surprise.
    test
  9. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

bro you're so mean T_T
    test
  10. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

There is no argument to be had

Youve said and done everything yourself.

You jumped a cheered like a faggot hat just hit the lotto when u beat diaz. A man who YOU said you would beat 9 out of 10 times. SO im guessing your saying hes wack? Yet you celebrated like that? Damn imagine if you went a beat Pesci in a battle i couldnt imagine the parade you would have. open top bus champagne? The works right? And for something you really dont give a shit about?

Right.....makes as much sense as a chocolate fireguard
    test
  11. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

#sorryplayer. you refused to listen to the cogent arguments I provided. only conclusion is that you were trolling. Be a better poster, that's the only way to get unblocked.

the good part is you got to talk to me for a couple posts.
    test
  12. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Damn Lor that sucks. You always have some of the most "interesting" verses, so a choke in one of your battles means more people lose out than they would when most other people choke.

That blows dude. Didn't really get a chance to read everything in the thread, but it sounds like a rematch would be a good look and should definitely happen.
    test
  13. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

you guys are arguing with the 2 biggest failures around about why they care about the only thing they've somewhat accomplished in life.. stop dat.
    test
  14. PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight Never been to TRL

Well, as someone who was in the thread where D-Lor was pretty much saying he was gonna crush Biscuit, this result? Instant comedy.

I thought Biscuit would have won anyway (Rofl at "I'm on another level"), but as others have said, now we'll never know. Don't necessarily care about these spur of the moment emotions about the battle scene. D-Lor will calm down eventually and resume shit talking on who he believes to be inferior competition.

Give it like 3 days.
    test
  15. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I don't argue with orphans, I can't trust that you've developed a strong moral compass. Well I mean obviously you haven't when you don't keep your commitments. you backed out like a bitch from a bet, you also chose door #2 and got the donkey, you were never relevant but now everyone knows what a fraud you are.

I'm surprised you still post after I ended you. Bold man.
    test
  16. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I will tell you who I believe is inferior to me right now. Idk why blanking out once in like 10 battles is such a big deal. Only for the racists and haters on RM happens to damn near everybody.

That was my whole rematch argument, who wants to win because of a choke? Where's the honor in that, shit happens sometimes. Go bar for bar.

I completely understand feeling disrespected and not wanting to battle again because someone choked against you. But to actually be happy about it and act like you took the W. Idk that's always been a cheap W to me and shows how much importance people put on "winning" My bars were better period. If they weren't I'd say so.
    test
  17. PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight Never been to TRL

Well, Im honestly glad you aren't too broken up about it. Unlike most here, I actually do dig you, and don't mind your arrogance. I understand it for the most part. With that said, would you accept a rematch, perhaps putting up the money yourself?

Since Biscuit has had almost no really good competition, I'd like to see what really happens when you're allowed to spazz out on him for maybe.... unlimited (or 2-3 minute) rounds? As a fan of the battle scene, that's what I want. Not in this thread to try to shatter your spirit and kick you when you're down.
    test
  18. Eyerate

says the kid writing and rehearsing for hours because he cant afford to buy his own plane tickets to travel :funny:

you will never be any more relevant than what GT has made you. you rode the fresh coast coattails to mid tier internet battle rap notoriety and thats where you peaked in life. congrats.

now stop crying like a little bitch.
    test
  19. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Sorry bro, love to argue with you but I gotta go visit my FAMILY right now. The one that loves me.

Wish you knew how that felt.

Keep arguing on the internet though. You're doing a good job buddy.

Having a family that loves you > winning an argument on the internet...but, you wouldn't know anything about that

catch ya later suck-el
    test
  20. Eyerate

dont choke when your mom asks you what you're doing with your life.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.