So I choked vs biscuit

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by D-Lor, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Whoa whoa whoa, I played a pickup game at the gym last saturday. I really tried to do well and make all of my shots, I was happy when I won.

That doesn't mean that I care about pickup basketball. Doesn't mean I am striving to be a basketball player, doesn't mean I "cared" that I won.what is wrong with some of your arguments I seriously think some of you are functionally retarded.
    test
  2. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I do NOT care what 5 drunk people think about my performance. And the fact that you think that ANYONE should care is staggering

battles should NOt be judged. It produces negative incentive. Been arguing this for years. idk why people are saying that i just starting talking like this cuz i choked. Check my post history that is simply NOt true.

and I am not shitting on my friends, they feel the same way for the most part. Most battlers are just going through the motions.
    test
  3. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I mean, you really think I cared that I beat DIAZ? fucking DIAZ? I could beat diaz 99/100 times. That was not a difficult thing to do, I have beaten people 3x as good as diaz and I didn't celebrate. If you think I was celebrating because I "won" you are seriously not watching closely.
    test
  4. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

TBH I agree with D-Lor I just took a horrible jerking in Upstate NY like worse than Ajaxx vs. FLO worse than DBD vs. Nocando, and I really like battle rap, its one of my favorite hobbies to put up with all the shit I take from trolls and haters should prove that, but to spend all this time writing, then have some guys that dont even rap (that all live in the other guys hometown) say he deserves an OT even though he got crickets the whole time, and you had the crowd borderline chanting your name sucks the fun right out of it, people have egos whether its the presidential election or a scrabble you want to win and if you feel like an injustice has been done to stop you from winning you are going to want to not associate yourself with those people anymore when it comes to that aspect of life. Example: Your cousin and you are bowling you bowl from behind line get a 150 and its all good but your cousin walks up and kicks the pins over every frame getting a perfect score AND to make it worse everyone at the alley is pretending like he earned this perfect game...are you ever wanna go bowling with that person at that alley again? Of course not, and I feel the same about this battle shit in a lot of ways, and I dont wanna put words in Lors mouth but I think he agrees on some level, thats why its better to just go there rap and have fun, and let the rest of the world worry about who they think won opposed to 5 guys that could be Drunk, Bias, not well read enough or too dense to get what you are conveying with your bars etc etc.
    test
  5. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

*Boom Headshot*
    test
  6. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Not only that, it's that there is a contingent of people arguing that kicking over the pins IS winning, because they are so blinded by the outcome of the game they have completely forgotten about the importance of HOW you are playing it.
    test
  7. paranormalezac

Exactly its like people are just fastforwarding through the battles, I never hear "How did you do?" I always hear "Did you win?" its a performance art...no one wins people do better than others BUT it doesn't change anything, its like saying Ed Wood lost to Kurosawa in film making.
    test
  8. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

I competely agree with this pins analogy, but wouldn't expect it from Ezac tbh.

I am def gonna look forward to your next battles.
    test
  9. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

Your like a whiny little kid who pretends things dont matter to him unless hes the one whos winning.

YOU said u wanted to strive towards being up there with pesci bender or aye verb !!!! why would you strive to be something if it means nothing to you?

Its like saying you wanna strive to be up there with Michael Jordan because you think you play that well but then saying "oh fuck it whos gives a shit" when u lose a game?

Its a ridiculous effort on your part
    test
  10. paranormalezac

I think you are taking the word nothing to literally in the sentence "It means nothing to me."
    test
  11. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

ridiculous. So You dont givea shit about peoples opinions on you when u dont agree with them? but if oneguy says on you shudda won you straight up agree LOL. Kindt of outweighs everything tbh.

Its down to lors reluctency to admit he LOVES battle rap and wants to be bigger and better than everyone. but NEVER will. he rates HIMSELF far too highly and is FAR too arrogant. hes upset he choked because his ego has taken a beating. Biscuit did nothing wrong and doesnt need to give LOR ANYTHING.....by the sounds of it biscuit spat his bars which he rembered and won the battle. LOR is the one who fucked biscuit around and lors moaning about what?.....LOSING that is all
    test
  12. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

It means the world to LOR when he wins

Means fuck all to him when he loses
    test
  13. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

You are either trolling or stupid. You have 40 posts, im going to ignore your account until you become a better poster. #sorry player.
    test
  14. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I don;t see the problem with this logic. I would love to roll into a gym and play lights out like ray allen and if we ended up losing that game. So so what? who cares?
    When I say I want to be up there with pesci and aye verb I was referring to pen game not wins and losses.
    Not even really battling. Just pen game
    I like lyrics and I like writing and being clever. Battling? Calling another man a faggot for 3 mins?? I could take it or leave it, it's just a platform.
    test
  15. paranormalezac

Wrong, my friend.

But to be fair I think we are on different ends here, you are trying to get D-Lor to admit he loves battle rap more then he leads on, something I could give a fuck less about.

Im talking about the judges speaking for the world and in the mean time hurting the chances of the person rapping AKA the person actually doing something from potentially getting a battle they want or in some scenarios a battle at all, Trust me I know when I've been out performed in a battle rap, and using the logic of P-consciousness (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consciousness#Is_it_a_single_thing.3F<--- Link to a short definition of P-consciousness) I can only assume all rappers know the same, the argument is why should this be engraved in stone by 5 particular people that have little to bearing on the consensus opinion of the thousands of people that are going to be viewing it.
    test
  16. ErikForeman

You obviously don't know who you're arguing with tbh
    test
  17. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

Why the hell would you strive to have a pen game like them ppl when u dont make music?

Therefore your "pen game" is used for one thing....Battling.
    test
  18. xCypherEDGEx

xCypherEDGEx xBar Tenderx

How stupid are people these days. I Mean I don't get how society can even function properly anymore when the voice of reason is sir neckbeard creepy weirdo fuck Ezac. I mean come on people. youre on the wrong side of Being right, even HE is on the right side, jump your sinking ships or be prepared to be in the losers circle as we celebrate with our giant mutant tag team partner. Bottom line. TEAM D LOR.
    test
  19. xCypherEDGEx

xCypherEDGEx xBar Tenderx

No hate tho bro. Ezac is THAT Dude.

*does a cartwheel into butterfly kick*
    test
  20. ErikForeman

Ezac is so fat wowowww
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.