So I choked vs biscuit

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by D-Lor, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakim Aerias

Sakim Aerias Sunset Cradling Prince

What the fuck? What the he'll does reverse live have to do with it?
    test
  2. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

if he doesnt care about battling, everyone just let him go back to obscurity
    test
  3. teacozy

teacozy New Member

nah he does.
    test
  4. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I heard your bars again yesterday, they were better than I remembered, I just don't think they were as good as mine, and you know why. We talked about it last night. The battle was promo because you wouldn't make a decision. My exact words were "it's up to you homie" then you couldn't make a decision and I was tired and didn't want to wrangle 5 judges so I just said fuck it.

I understand you take battles more seriously, that I do. You should, you just started this, you have somthing to prove. Look at the people in this thread. this is the battling fanbase, you think I have something to prove to them. Very few of these guys will do anything great with thier lives.
    I just don't understand how you guys see "I just didn't care" as an excuse. LOL it's almost like you are abused girlfriends and you want battlers to lie to you. I did it for the money period. I like you but I think you don't have a good attitude concerning battling.

And concerning disrespect. I had enough respect for the artform to offer a rematch with 3 new rounds (which biscuit declined) An impromtu battle AND come out of pocket for the trip after I missed the first flight. You were walking into a body. I had 3 rounds as strong as the round I got off which I decisevely beat you in.

I did not choke the other two rounds per se, its just that when I blanked the 1st round i used some of my 3rd round so when I got to that part in my third I had to switch it with my first and that was all very confusing so I pulled my phone you cuz that's not how I "memorized" it.
    test
  5. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

This thread has 8k views. With every subsequent post you make you prove yourself more wrong :) *mission accomplished* You think there's a thing as bad publicity in battle rap? Put 2 and 2 together. I made this thread...LOL idiots :funny:
    test
  6. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I would like biscuit to revise his statement cuz right now he's lying to my screen, and all of this is on camera. I did not beg for a promo my exact words were "it's up to you" then you pointed at me so I said fuck it promo. You were scared you might lose so you took door number 2 and got the donkey, it's ok. I was fearing a choke all night. Couldn't recite my bars for real and fresco and was trying my best to cram in the little time I had.
    If you were more confident in your material you coulda had an official win. But wins and losses don't matter anyway who cares.

My whole argument about the rematch/ do over was that people, biased people who don't know you (not haters on rm) are gonna be like "yeah he won but the other guy choked." and that's not fair to you. I wanted to give you the opportunity to go bar for bar, because lets be honest, everyone chokes it really doesn't matter in a promo. I heard you choked in one of your battles. Who cares?

You guys still cling on to wins and losses like it matters. Let me ask you a question. Whats the most anticipated battle to drop in the last3 or 4 months (hint: it dropped today) is that shit judged? fuck no.
    test
  7. JayLegend

JayLegend Jay Ledgem

D-Lor how the fuck do you troll so good
    test
  8. Myster_Biscuit

Myster_Biscuit New Member

Bet, I'm down wit it. I'm down 4 a re-match whenever. Scream at me.
    test
  9. Myster_Biscuit

Myster_Biscuit New Member

.....and I'm sorry your 'screen' feels lied to....and that you're sad.......and...vulnerable....and stuff.
    test
  10. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

years of internetting
    test
  11. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Lor has decent troll ability

U of H > berkley
    test
  12. neilbaron

neilbaron GOON SQAD

yo u got bodied in this thread dlor i fuckin hate u for banning me from erikforeman room have some fun u grumpy old man
    test
  13. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

lol this thread has 20 pages. Mission accomplished. It's seriously like, can you guys not do exactly what I want? The best way to prove my irrelevance would have been to not respond. I got you so mad right now. wow
    test
  14. andrewins

Congrats on being a mid tier Pesci
    test
  15. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

You just posted in this thread again.

congrats on being a fan.
    test
  16. andrewins

You better respect lor
    test
  17. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

*i see the light*
    test
  18. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Lor on that real nigga jet lag time
    test
  19. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

YOU Clearly care about wins and losses. CLEARLY.

Vs Diaz when they announced it you jumped and jeered threw your hat and pounced around like a dickhead.....True Story. BUt it ment nothing right?

you CLEARLY care about battle rap and what it means and where u regard yourself and others. In you interview after you said....and i quote.

"its bin a while, i got a promos then lost to aftershock.Its been a while since i gotten a win. I just really decided to put some effort into these bars.....blah blah."

Then you blab some shit about "iam pretty nice with the pen".

THEN you say " my HOPE is to get up there with the loe pescis, the benders, the aye verbs of the world and i think my pen game is strong enough to get there"

DUDE !!!!! Come the fuck on. You are STRIVING to be a battle rapper.

Why play the old "oh it doesnt matter about wins anyway" and " i dont really care about battle rapping" when u CLEARLY do.
    test
  20. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

^ that's true.

Nothing against you Lor, but don't say that you don't care about battling, or that it's underneath you, when you clearly do. Like homie above me pointed out; your celebration dance against Diaz. If you didn't care about battles, or winning, you wouldn't have have jumped around, yelled and thrown your hat. I dunno about all the quotes, because I don't watch your interviews, but I'll just assume that you did say all that.

And this isn't on some Pesci level of trolling. People support Pesci's bullshit in his threads. This started off with some sympathy and supportive words, but then everybody turned when you started acting like you're above battling.

You seem to be a good dude, so just take the L and don't be an asshole about it. It's alright bro, people fuck up every now and then. You don't need to inadvertently shit on all your friends involved in battling to make yourself feel better about choking.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.