So how's the UFC game?

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by OurSin, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No you fuckin' idiot. I have the game and went through a near entire career. You're fulla shit. You get a flash KO when the person you're fighting doesn't cover and his chin is wide in the open and you hit 'em with a hook. THAT'S REALISTIC.

And dumbass... I'm surrrreeeee you sat there for hours and watched your boy play hours worth of his career mode to see exactly how it played out fight after fight and who they put him against. THAT'S EVEN WORSE IF YOU DIDN'T PLAY IT AND JUST WATCHED YOUR FRIEND. What kinda cornball loser sits there to just watch someone else play a game? FUCK OUTTA HERE. Hahaha... Imbecile. Back to ignore. Bye now.
    test
  2. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

lmfao @ you continuing to prove youre a fucking idiot

when the fuck did i ever say i watched someone else play? LMFAO wowowwwowowoowowow you have no reason to be alive

lol @ you get a flash KO hitting a person clean on the jawline with his guard down, youre missing the meaning of the keyword FLASH knockout

you seriously are not all there
    test
  3. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

flash KO's are lame as hell, sure it's sorta realistic since MMA guys typically have no guard and get hit clean on the jaw they go out

but it's just not fun, they should do like fight night and accumulate damage over time then go into the KO moment but still allow you to recover. Would make the games alot more fun.
    test
  4. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

finally i agree with you, delinquent is a hater.. hes lame, he likes a game he hasnt played yet, one that comes out so late it'll be in competition with ufc 2011.. its gonna get blown out the water.. they already comparing it to 2010, imagine another year in the works.. gonna be funny the comparison when 2011 drops 3 months later
    test
  5. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

ay jayo how many dicks have you sucked since the day you registered on this site?
    test
  6. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

LOL @ this childish clown Delinquent.

Back to ignore list.

Anyways...

Restarted career mode, built stats the right way, and I'm def cool with Career Mode as a whole. I like the challenge of the AI adjusting their fight styles according to how you win/fight. Good shit.

Does anyone know which Navigation Styles for your fighter moves the best? Or, do they all move at the same speed?
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I created mine as close to my own stance which was the hunched one. I'm not sure which moves the fastest. I'm also wondering does the stance alter the takedown efficiency because in real MMA, the stand is critical in avoiding takedowns. The taller you stand, better chance you gonna get taken down.
    test
  8. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

yo fuck this game. the online dont work. ive wasted an hour trying to play online and it just says session no longer available. im about to return this shit for a full refund cuz this is the only reason i bought the game is to play people online. and 2 of my boys are having the same problem and jayoo said he is to, so wtf.
    test
  9. jayoo

^do custom a few times and it'll say none available, create your own and someone will join your game within 1-2min.. i had problems at first too, once i started creating my own instead of looking for a quick match i got rid of most the problems..

and always put priority connection if you have a good connection.. since doin that i dropped almost all the lag, a few fights here an there are ehh but for the most part its lag free
    test
  10. jayoo

ignore is the only way to go

im not sure what moves the best im gonna probably cop a system again for this game soon since i dont have anything else to spend money on right now.. i been playin a friends, so havent even got to the tutorial yet but ive picked up 85% of it from playing
    test
  11. thaRooster

yeah im playing player matches but i want some ranked matches i want a record and shit
    test
  12. jayoo

search for custom ranked, sometimes it'll do the "game session no longer available" but honestly ive never had it happen more then 1-2 times.. after that it'll either find the custom match i searched for or ask me to create one because none are available.

you should pick the least likely custom match (odd rounds, no dlc fighters, etc).. better chance it'll say none are available and have you create one right away
    test
  13. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Copped yesterday, Career mode is hard as fuck i had to start over because i had no fucking clue about how to level my stats up.

Playing on Experienced it was just too fucking hard on advance when i had absolutely no skills. Combat is definitely more fun this year though, still hate the flash KO's they feel cheap even when you win. Shit's just a lame gimmick
    test
  14. thaRooster

yeah i dont really know how to rank up my player either. i also think i went pro to fast (after 1 fights) im gonnas tart over again though
    test
  15. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

This is a good secret I read on some other site:

Get the ''Suplex to Side Control'' from Double Underhooks, and just keep doing that in sparring. Lock up, take down, stand up. Do that until the time is out. If there's like no time left and you just got another Suplex, go for a sub. Adds to your total. Once your sparring partner gets higher in levels, you can get anything from 70-100 points lol

http://community.ufcundisputed.com/forums/topic/164636
    test
  16. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

lol..i been doing something similiar, but i just been getting a takedown, moving to half guard, and doing failed sub after failed sub..lol

get up to 30 points doing that sometimes.....
    test
  17. jayoo

the suplex shit can work i never tried it.. but personally.. i get the shogun elbow up close, soon as it started the first 3-4 elbows usually land and rocks him right away, a right hand puts em down.. i kick once or twice, let em recover, then punch 3 body, 2 head, 3 body, 2 head... rinse an repeat, if he gets up i do the elbows again or power punchs, sometimes its hard to get em back down that way so ill do the takedown an standup, then 3 body 2 head again

get around 50.. then better trainers you get up around 100+
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.