So Far Gone...

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Xero Satsujin, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

I know it's been a while, and I'm probably gonna get bitched at, lol, but I have a question.

Has any of you in the realm ever been so moved by a situation, or so inspired by an event in your life that you felt beyond compelled to write about it, but could not come up with the words to express how you felt no matter how many poems or letters or other forms of writing you tried?

A recent event in my life left me with such a problem, because I've been writing, but it's not what I really feel, only what I've been able to put down. If you wan't go ahead and explain your situation. If I had the time to, I would, but at the current time, I am unable to do so...
    test
  2. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

I know exactly what your talking about

I have this crazy concept for a poem/story but I only have the outline for it can't start it cause I dont know where too even though I already have what I want to say in my head its just getting it out in a way where it doesnt sound force.....

I'm so far gone I havent even started on this project its just collecting dust in my journal until one day I let it all flow

one of these days I guess

but I dunno.....I feel trapped by my own creativity

at least I know I'm not the only one
    test
  3. Xero Satsujin

I've got a story that I've been writing on for several years now, but everytime I think I'm going to sit down and start writing on it again something else comes up, or either I don't have the time to do it, or I just get lazy again, lol...What's really been urkin me is my ex though...she's been doin all kinds of crazy things for a person who used to "LOVE" me, but I aint sweating really, just a little curious and offended almost by the actions taken towards me...But yea, Imma try to make my way back into the realm at least once a week....oh, and sloan, if you ever need help writing that, just email me the ideas and stuff behind it at xxpaintingdreamsxx@yahoo.com and I'll be more than happy to help...
    test
  4. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

UFO, at least you have an outline. When I think I'm caught in this type of situation, right at the moment I won't go and jot whatever down, I like to absorb the moment. Feels weird, like breath taking, whether good or bad. And when I go back to write something, I'm yet to be satisfied. I have been writing lately, so that's like a "start" for me.
    test
  5. yes, I believe High emotion puts the poetic voice in shock sometimes.
    Things have to settle and sink in, and then a poem can begin.
    This is why I don't like writing unless I feel a poem comes to me
    because I feel like If I really have to try, it wasn;t meant to be.
    However, sometimes I have been in two minds whether to write and gone ahead, andsomething productive has come out of it. What I mean is when you really don't feel like writing or try and force yourself, sometimes 'that' thing' won't happen, or it will and it wont feel like a completed article. But basically I think that sometimes we haven't gone to the end of experience, so a poem cannot come through as a finished article, because the writer has not the full understanding of the situation. Emotion makes your imagination rise into the air and it has to slowly come back down...something like that...heh
    test
  6. Xero Satsujin

I always love Brit's explinations of things. They remind me of things that I actually SAY to people about love and life. That until you get a further understanding of things, and are able to begin to comprehend the situation further than yourself, then it's like jumping in the deepest part of the ocean without knowing how to swim and have already cut your wrists.

As far as RealMS, I feel you on that starting part, because at least I have been writing again, unlike normally I will just sulk in pain. Anyway, writing is an outlet anyhow for me yet again, so I feel a little better about the situation that I am in, just don't know why, lol...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.