So Crafty and I's new record is available (blog runners enter)

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Instant Legend, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Instant Legend

Instant Legend Member

First off here's the sampler: https://soundcloud.com/randommusicstuff

To be completely honest, I'm not sure how I'm going to properly promote this shit right now. Working nearly 70 hours a week and running my own business has me BOGGED THE FUCK DOWN.

I'm thinking about trying to line up a blog tour - for literature it's a REALLY popular method. But I don't really know how well it would work from a musical stance, and I can't recall seeing it done much.

Let me know if you've got an active blog and you'd be interested in pinning down dates for interviews, maybe a couple exclusive 16's, maybe some free DL's, maybe a couple freestyles - I don't know just yet. Crafty - who produced the whole project would most likely be down to step up and speak on the production end of things.

Anyway, it's a good EP. People familiar with my shit will trip balls and those who aren't familiar with my shit will probably dig at least a couple cuts. It's definitely a different level EP for me, and it was put down in a single day session that was admittedly rushed (I'd love to book some shows because I can deliver the whole record so much stronger it's ridiculous).

Amazon links and all that shit will be live in a few weeks. Right now hard copies are up for grabs at Kunaki: http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00ZH8I2P

Let me know if you're running sites or you got suggestions. If you're interested, order it. It's only a couple bucks. Hope ya dig. Just an old head provin he still cares about music shit... really.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 2
    test
  2. Instant Legend

Instant Legend Member

i'll give it a push
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Word, best of luck man let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
    test
  4. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

I like the production on the first and third joints on here, tbh. I like this. I would be interested in checking out the full EP.
    test
  5. Crafty

Crafty Member

Bump

Don't sleep
    test
  6. Instant Legend

Instant Legend Member

Jook - I know you're savvy on the business end - any suggestions for a dude who is pretty much forced to promote an album online exclusively? Furthermore, do you run a blog, or know folks who do?

Sin - I hope you give the disc an order - the digitals will be available soon however, if you prefer that route.
    test
  7. D-verse

D-verse No drama

weird how it's a really relaxed beat and atmosphere but very wordy thick bars, for the first song. Second song different type of beat same way of rapping, like you didn't tailor it.

I like the voice but I don't like the rapping style. Not that it's bad it just isn't very good to me.

Hope I didn't hurt your artistic feelings.
    test
  8. Instant Legend

Instant Legend Member

appreciate ya checking it out
    test
  9. J o o k

We can give you front page press, etc. Anything to help out a follow RM member bro.

Let us know how we can help you.
    test
  10. Instant Legend

Instant Legend Member

jook imma shout @ ya as soon as the amazon/itunes etc links are live my dude - u already know it, but i'll say it anyway - MUCH APPRECIATED
    test
  11. J o o k

No doubt man, whatever we can do to give you a push.
    test
  12. Instant Legend

Instant Legend Member

bumped - hopin for my live links real quick here
    test
  13. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

test