So 50 ain't fucking with Dr.Dre no more??

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by 7thHorseMen, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SharkC

SharkC New Member

lol@ blue bandana.. man your so misinformed i feel embarrassed for you

Pac moved to cali in 1988, yeah he was from nyc, but because his famz was always moving he never REALLY FELT AT HOME. He embraced the westcoast as his home, he was around westcoast niggaz all the time. Does this make him a fake? get the fuck outta here

yeah nigga went to a performing arts school, his moms was trying keep him away from all the trouble, but nigga was still from the GHETTO, he was still living in the Ghetto. When school finished he went str8 back home to the shithole. His moms was a junkie, she kicked him out when he turned 17, nigga didnt live a life of roses.

How did he change character?, on his first album nigga was talkin about poppin cops. The fuckin vice president wanted to ban his debut album, thats how raw nigga was. Cops beat down that nigga and he shot two off duty officers in 93, how is he a fake?

If you rollin with SUGE KNIGHT, you ain't gonna act like a fruity ass kanye west. Yeah nigga got a lil flash towards the end, but he was living the life. Pac was one of the realiest niggas in the game PERIOD.
    test
  2. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I talking about before he was in the music business....2nd.... he really shot 2...off duty offers..... come on.....

REALLY FELT AT HOME...lame excuse.... I lived in different states and "REALLY FELT AT HOME" but I never said I was from there......

I really do not know his neighborhood... but you prob. right. however all of my information is based off interviews of him...not what what someone else said... but what came out the man's month before he was an rap artist.... And I do not care about all the flash...I really do not have a problem with that.... I just do not like some of the things he stood for and glorified and you have all these negro's running around now trying to imitate tupac now. but what I saw "pre rapper" and "post rapper" was 2 different people.....

You aint real to me if one hand you say you trying to help the black community and the other hand you saying lets ride on the negros...

and about the blue bandana..... Digital Underground said he became heavly involved with the crips when he came out to cali and the knew that was not him and that he should avoided all that.... 2. I really dont care to before informed about what is and isnt about the blue bandana, I live in a black neighborhood were thankfully I dont have to worry, think or ever spend any time thinking about gang life.....I am not going to pretend I am all up on what it is and isnt because I really could care less....so dont feel embarrassed for me b/c I'm good...

and if he shot 2 off duty officers he may not be fake but that dont make you real.... that nigga a fool.....

All I am saying is I rather him be and represent what he was representing before he became a rapper.... I understand it is entertainment however people looked at tupac a little bit differently then any other rapper ever in the game....and with that type of love or respect it was his obligation to effect change in a positive way rather than a negative way. And personally I think the legacy of tupac and his affect on black community, particularly males, is negative rather than positive. But when he was leading the programs in Baltimore it was positive rather than negative.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.