So 50 ain't fucking with Dr.Dre no more??

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by 7thHorseMen, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

thuggy fresh. jeezy IS a drug lord. bad analogy. he is from BMF. thats not a myth. its well known. and you say why did he become a rapper? that has to be the stupidest shit ive ever heard. has your mind been so corrupted taht you forget rapping is an art. he obviously likes to and is good at it. so if your a drug dealer you cant do anything for your whole life but deal drugs? stupid shit right there.

and there is a difference. all the rappers yall name is fromthe streets. have some hood in em. game doesnt at all. and none of those rappers are trying to be OVERexaggerating with they shit. game be wearin all read all the time trying to act super hard ALL the damn time.

if you look at tupac he was no where near an actor. he was the truth and spoke the truth. most of his ryhmes were on some str8 street type shit. now im not saying he murdered niggas and all that cuz i dont know. but for the most part it was just bumpable music. he didnt try to portray a whole image of himself and claim gangs he wasnt from like game.
    test
  2. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

^ blue bandana....hmmm, westside to I die...from Nyc...hmmm, started a nonviolent/antigun/antidrug campaign in dc(maybe baltimore..dont quote me)...hmm then he was thug life/ridin... he went the same private school Hillary Roden Clinton went to in NYC.... he def. was not street.... but as a rapper he suddenly was.... he spoke the truth about the streets but it was not his truth.... he would still be on the anti drug violence stuff not glorify street life that he did not live...

His early stuff... I give it to him.....but his 2nd half was great music but more entertaiment and his built up image....

It was not as obvious as Game...but then again we did not live in the internet age where everything can be exposed in an instant....

and on the other end...I hate how dudes try to downplay there situation.... like all black people live in the hood when most of dont....i digress once again

but just b/c you from the streets that does not mean you was caught up like that... most of these rappers was not....they people that were...maybe friends/family... but majority of the time it is not them.....

2nd... if you been out the hood for 5 years you should not act like you still live there and you still caught up on the streets when you married and live in a nice house in the suburbs with children going to good schools.... and while I am off topic.... why the hell Sebastian Telfair momma still want to live in ghetto when her son makes 10mill a year... and he worked hard to get her out of the ghetto after his older brother did not get drafted and she does not want to move.... Didnt she listen to rza..."no wants to live in the ghetto".... i guess that disproves his theory
    test
  3. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

All I know is the beat on that one blood song gives me the biggest fuckin headache..
    test
  4. Premize Prod

dog wtf are you talking about.

1. wtf does wearing a blue bandana have to do with claiming a gang. that shows right there you dont know wtf your talking about.

2. in NYC nigga lived there when he was like in 5th grade. WTF! dog thats a stupid ass answer.

3. nigga his mother was a crack attic/black panther living in the hood. how the fuck can a nigga not be street.

4. nigga your fromt he burbs so its obvious you dont know much of what goes on down here anyway.

5. i know game is a fag from the streets not the internet. i been tellin yall this since he first came out. yall JUST now findin this out. when i knew this before he dropped his first album.
    test
  5. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

From what I know he went to High school not 5th with Jada pinkett and high school is def. not 5th grade. And when he started the anti drug etc campain he was around 17 years old and they said he moved from NYC to Baltimore/DC. 2. The guys from Digital Underground said he was messing with the gangs when he came out to LA and that was a wrong move for pac and they wished he just left them alone and there was video of him with the crips w/ some crazy gun saying how he was ride on negros(in great conflict to what he was doing like 3 years before).... I am not saying I know everything about the gangs about I know he was affilated with them when he got out to LA and I know he lived in NYC most of his life...not LA...

quote "After his sophomore year he transferred from Paul Lawrence Dunbar High School to the Baltimore School for the Arts"

....thats high school homie
    test
  6. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Blood PLEASSEEEEE

LMAO your brain washed if you think Young Jeezy was and still is a Drug Lord,

c;mon now fam , now if you saying he's connected to real drug lords and BMF was backing him up, before he got signed. I wouldn't doubt that he has ties with king pins but was HE HIMSELF slanging major coc?

I highly doubt it fam , he was a nickel and dime cat at best, I find it funny that grown men can be soo naive to this type of shit.

Now If you was talking bout J Prince the CEO from Rap A lot , was a major drug lord before he went legit ,then I wouldn't doubt, but you talking bout Young Jeezy? You falling for the hype that these record labels want you to believe.

If you making THAT much money from dope , why in the hell would u become a rapper and talk about it in every song? nahh you would put that money into real estate or some other legit business.

Your not going to become a rapper and brag about it, c'mon coz , use some fucking LOGIC dog

nobody in that position would do that, why would u put yourself under investigation? that's not to smart if u ask me , and its real far fetched
    test
  7. Premize Prod

the nigga was a druglord. im not going off what i hear on records. im going off niggas who are from his fucking hood. i dont believe shit i hear unless its from a legit source. just like i told yall about game cuz i spoke to niggas FROM HIS HOOD. so to call me naive is stupid. im connect with the streets so i can get info.

i bet you think camron aint movin coke either? the whole dipset be movin major drugs. i know cuz my peeps stay in they hood right in harlem. freeky zeeky was doin 4million a fucking month off an extacy ring.

dont be fooled some of these niggas is really inthe drug game.
    test
  8. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

lol how close were u to saying i sold a beat to devin the dude in this?
    test
  9. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

1800-put your business out there

or during business hours

1800-get indicted hotline
    test
  10. Premize Prod

yea they gon come online and indict someone becuase of something that was posted on a message board. get real
    test
  11. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

yea your right...

but on the other hand.... I sure the feds know and they are get caught sooner or later when they get enough hard evidence...
    test
  12. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

Exactly! If you are a drug pin or wat ever u are obviosly 1 way orthe other under surveylence or investigation so rapping about it is like snitching on ur self....LMAO
    test
  13. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

yeah you took that too seriously lol
    i was joking.
    test
  14. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

OHH lol so we got a nigga dats connected to the streets and gets info...wow how nice...y dont you be a detective....even game and 50 sound more believable than you do..so wat if niggas are slanging dope, dats their hustle...you putting there bizz on here since you got street cred is like snitching on niggas...jesus and then u got the guts to call some1 else a snitch.hahahah you crazy son.

I dont careif game and 50 are lien .....I bump their shit....I can relate 2 some of it...and its good music....so I could really care if game was on change of heart, datwas b4 the deal and I find nothin bad about it. Pac go fucked in the ass and I still bump his music, dat doesnt make him any less of a man....SSTFU
    test
  15. Premize Prod

ok....
    test
  16. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

test
  17. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

^^^yo, thats pretty fuckin gay right there....
    test
  18. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Not gangsta enough for this thread right? haha, I'm just sitting back and laughing now, fuck, why not?
    test
  19. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

lol i fount it on google

mannnnnn you guys have a hard time catching the jokes lately lol
    test
  20. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

i squash it all

the game and 50 are both lame and weak

so lets drop it

lol

if i had to choose life or death, life being listen to the game or 50, i would chose death
    lol

it harsh to say, but ya they both wack but game is less wack

fuck it

even dre is wack

he dont even make beats

he aint made a beat since like 99

lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.