So 50 ain't fucking with Dr.Dre no more??

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by 7thHorseMen, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Supposely 50 ain't working with Dre no more because Dre working on Game new album. 50 threw some shots at Dre ,and now recently I heard Ice Cube beast 50 for trying to get at Dre sideways.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprized if 50 start dissing Eminem next because that wack ass clown has an ego problem. How you gonna get at Dre? When Dre MADE that nigga.

His biggest hit till this day is "In da Club" and Dre produced that.

All I know is that Game album is gonna be hot just like his first one, if you haven't heard "One Blood" produced by dre , go to ????????? . com and check it out. That shit is hot.

50 haven't responded Ice Cube, I just find it funny because yes 50 can still get hot beats from other producers, but man you ain't getting better quality than Dre.
    test
  2. Loud Enuff

Loud Enuff Loud Enuff Productions

but the thing is he can sell platinum cause his name... the average person in the club doesnt caere about quality...
    but then agaion this is dre who made him, so he can obviously tear his carreer apart..
    test
  3. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

go to All hip hop dot com

and check out 1 blood

I'm still slapping that track
    test
  4. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

exactly , he can sell without dre , but I bet u he would sell more with him.

WHen you see Dre name on something, you know its gonna be hot.

And 50 tried to tell Dre , that he can't work with Game. LOL Nigga Dre is 80 times plat, how u gonna tell him who can and who he can't work with. On top of that Dre discovered GAME not 50.

I find it funny because 50 is a egomanic and he will fall off sooner or later.

And Dre will be producing classics into his late 60's and you can believe that
    test
  5. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

50 a hoe ass nigga mayne... that dude got at fat joe and jada cause they collabed with ja on some shit that had nothing to do with him (i'm from new york song) now he mad at dre cause he producing for game...

i see why game left that faggot ass nigga alone... he get mad on some shit thats so irrelevant so i guess that he gonna be mad at eminem if dre decides to do some shit for him...that nigga a straight up bitch
    test
  6. Loud Enuff

Loud Enuff Loud Enuff Productions

yeah i love that song..
    test
  7. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

Dan I dont know about dat...but I saw 50 on a video say dre eint working on devils advocate but then it turned out 50 was lien. I know for a fact Game is no longer on aftermath but he said him and dre will be working together creatively.

There is also talks of an N.W.A ressurection which will consist of lil easy e (easy e's son), hood surgen (dre's son) GAME was initially to be in the group but he has beef with both lil easy and hood surgen.

Rass Kass is signing to g unit.

At this point 50 has proven dat he can take shots at any1 he wants, but the problm is he doesnt know wen 2 stop and some time he disses the wrong cat and dats a bad carrier move 4 him and its evident dat it hurting his career. He has bad judgement.

From wat i've heard Game's album is far better than the documentary!! And he has the opening track to DETOX with dr dre prod by NOTTZ.
    test
  8. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

wtf @ ras signing to g-unit... he should have signed to aftermath, no he gonna have to follow up with 50 and his faggot ass shit
    test
  9. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

hmm i didnt hear about this. but heh. it would be a real bad move. most westcoast nigga only fucked wit 50 cuz of dre. wit dre out the picture wat you got eminem producering your album? lmao.
    test
  10. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

It's not official yet. He was still in talks with KOCH as well.

But yeah, I hate 50 with a passion. He's soft and weak. Tried getting at Game and got ate, tried getting at Jadakiss and got ate. The dude's ego is bigger than he is. Of course he'll still sell, but money is hurting his credibility and rep everytime he opens his mouth, and eventually he's gonna end up losing a lot of money for it, regardless what he makes.
    test
  11. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

Game is sick....I cant stop bumping dat...who is dat o the hook and adlibz is it damien marley dat nigga is also sick.
    test
  12. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

My shit is that Never Snitch remix off of Scarface's album, beat is hard too.
    test
  13. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Blood LMAOO u're hellaaa dummmbbbbbbb

thats part of the sample coz, in the begining they let the sample play and then the beat comes in, they chopped that shit up. I dunno how but they made it into a dirty south kinda beat. Shit slaps go to all hop hop . com

its on there main page , shit is hot
    test
  14. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

^^lol.....i got it... its a Junior Reid sample....wu tang also sampled dat ish....but he has a song with damien on the new album dats y I assumed it was him ddnt sound like him though...the beat dont sound like dre 2! sounds like new jerzey devil if anything its a co production.
    test
  15. sylentmind

sylentmind OHIOS BACK

rass kass is signed to g-unit he said it on rapcity

and i hate 50 but aint like i give a fuck who is working wit who, i aint working wit dre so i dont care who is working wit him
    test
  16. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

I don't know man, not really feelin one blood too much.
    test
  17. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Everyone entitled to their opinion
    test
  18. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

One Blood is fire!
    test
  19. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I aint either
    test
  20. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

fuck that niggas 50...the day he disses Eminem, it's over.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.