Snoop Used To Smoke 3 to 4 Grams of Weed...A DAY! How The Hell

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by MC Toothpick, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .Invictus.

.Invictus. M3L

EITHER YOU SMOKIN STRESS... OR YOUR SHIT WEEK..

CHRONIC DONT COME IN DIMES.. AND 7 GRAMS IS $100...
    test
  2. .Invictus.

.Invictus. M3L

WHERED YOU GET THAT FROM..?
    test
  3. dsp2k5

dsp2k5 Dime Sack Pimp

i only smoke a blunt a day ... only half of it .... lol nah i wished but i smoke a good 3 blunts whenever i get off work ... i work concrete too ... so i be ready to get relaxed ya already know ... on the real tho on the weekends I smoke at least a quarter a day ... prolly not much over that ... i remember the good old days ( only 22 ) when i used to smoke a lil over a half ounce on the weekends ... (bout 6 months ago) ... another baby now tho so gotta either quit sexin or quit smokin "so much" cuz i aint quittin either one lol)
    test
  4. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

i used to smoke 6-7 blunts a day (along wit some pipes and bongs) when i was heavily into weed...

now about 2-3 blunts a day
    test
  5. JiHaD210

thats them texas prices nigguh....people get screwed elsewhere for REEL

bwuahahahahah!!!!!
    test
  6. Dee1R

Dee1R New Member

I dont know what kind of bs yall be smoking but you cant even come close to smoking an 8th of the shit Im smoking a day without damn near killing yourself, Ive seen from some of yall that you blowing a quarter a day, of what? Its gotta be absolute dirt for you to be able to blow a quarter a day and this is coming from someone with a Canibus card who can walk into the store buy it and blow legally anytime I see fit, ahhhh California, fuck the cheese they come here for the trees
    test
  7. JiHaD210

it aint the 60's nigguh.....it aint like cali got the best shit anymore, cuz anyone can buy the seeds.

and yah i can go cop some dro or KB and pay 20+ a gram, but like someone said before, i can get high off that (a few minutes) or buy a half for 20...and between me and a homeboy we get 5 fat blunts outta there. we smoke that (thats a couple hours) and im hiiiiiiiiigh as a mufucka for cheaper than wat u got. so fuck ya cali buds.....id rather stay here and blow some blueberry or rasberry (fiya shit...some SKUNK) and be blown, then pay hella more for 10 minutes of smoking
    test
  8. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

i think it would be damn near impossible for one person to smoke 3-4 ounces a day. not just in one day. he said a day as in everyday. when would you find time to sleep or do other shit? it could probably be done if you just sat on your ass for the entire day with ready rolled blunts. but i'd believe that much could be smoked no problem if you with your crew. i'd say thats what he meant.
    test
  9. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

3 - 4 grams... son that's an 1/8th, not a quarter lol...and that's def possible.
    But, if snoop was smokin that high quality shit, 3-4OUNCES means he's a fuckin burnout, and there's no reason to even smoke.
    test
  10. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

7 grams is a quarter, not a goddamn dime.
    Ya'll need to stop smokin that mexican ass dirt weed, no wonder they sell 7gr for $10, cause it takes that much of that bullshit to get you high.
    test
  11. JiHaD210

^^^^^

i can go to mexico (acuna ciudad) and cop a pound for 250 and itll be some reg. and def NOT the same weed i smoke here in dallas/fort worth, san antonio, or houston.

ill buy some quality expensive shit every now and then (KB or so) but on the real....you gettin fucked on prices. if i can buy 7g's of some rasberry or blueberry yum yum for 15 bucks all day...then you better be stayin smokin some jackfrost for your crazy ass prices.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.