SNIPER SHOT: Deth to Mr. Flux

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

1 Round 30 bars RWZ rules.

You drop first since you're running out of free time.

Good luck
    test
  2. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

I’m a full-blooded vet to null your poor funny text,
    Cause’ when death strikes, um… nobody’s dead.
    Fuck this lone-hooded sket, I’ll ravage ya throat loser,
    And watch you choke on more lines than amateur coke users.
    Votes through the RWZ seemed kosher… but hold up, unlimited words?
    I seen ya thinking at work…
    Cause’ natural death struck most voters before they finished ya verse.
    And if I’m skinning ya words? Ya say nothing that’s beginning to hurt,
    This is like a photo finish for third cause' I’d probably win with reserves.
    Sing a hymn for this nerd, we need a funeral to ditch this pest,
    Feels like I’m sinning in church the way I show Deth such disrespect.
    I’ll flick this speck of shit off the internet and leave ya spleen scarred D,
    Even Police searched ya verse but couldn’t find a punch like an illegal teen party.
    Ya teams hardly startling, I’ve a gang of fiends to nail ya coffin,
    The cause of Deth was a broken condom and four failed abortions.
    Just take a forfeit, or battle me with a mic to test this,
    Cause’ Deth’s got more poor traits than a gallery of life-like sketches.
    Ya highlights? Wretched, this cunt’s rhymes are best barred,
    So Deth’s mad…
    Cause’ he’s the only rapper in net past who’s punchlines get stretchmarks.
    You won’t get far with ya endless couplets of horrendous verbs,
    And ya subtexts just plain absurd…
    Newsflash from 2001 – posting links to explain ya shit just makes it worse.
    I hate this herb, my plan? To expose the filler in this bellend’s verse,
    Deth’s hypeman? Synonym in MS word.
    I got the killer blend of wit that surges through the voters brains,
    Someone choke this lame -
    Cause’ I’m close to enough material to start a fucking clothing range.
    So refrain from talking glock's and tek’s kid, its wreckless so rest it,
    You ain’t even fit in the block in Tetris.
    I’m shitting you not - I’ll dead flips, don’t hold out and test my bars D,
    Cause’ this win is in no doubt like Gwen Stefani.
    Send ya army from the LBC, emcees'll see hell freezing before I -
    Lose to a rapper with forced rhymes, cause' I aint took an L since Before Christ.
    test
  3. DethStryque

Flux? My lush freestyles change ya visions of winnin tuh crushed dreams now
    My bars got Pacquiao punches. Hits sound like:"PACK!" n Flux screams:"YOW!!"
    Flux is such a wussy I bet that kat meows. Trust. When I thrust in ya slut's bush...me make that cat meow
    Outrap me how? My explodin rhyming pattern got the touch of the Roman divine king Saturn
    My flowin de-spines teams scatter n shatter ya ghey chatter batter ya grey matter
    With way badder melee chapters of punchlines that crunch spines n bust yer cranium like scything daggers
    Deth's Stryquing rappers til you're in underground holes like subterranean climbing caverns!!
    My ink pen sinks men from England! Flux...boy...you stay in a flat in Manchester?
    You're facin Deth!! Stop touchin boys!! Face n scrap with a MAN...Chester!!
    Your raps are "pantywaist" like a transdresser!! I'm the King of the ring! You's a damn jester
    One blow stops ya flow like damn hecklers cuz you's a little bytch like Frans Dresher
    Just an excerpt from Deth's words...Uh stretch this man like I blammed his damn sweatshirt!
    I ain't raising pigs but I am the ham expert! Flux save me the trouble n slash your neck
    Reading your bars is TORTURE for the voters...that's why they asked for Deth!!
    Dawg I'm uh smash your text n hock uh medley tuh fissure ya gizzard and
    Chop ya head off like neck rubs from Baraka and Eddie Scissorhands!!
    Drop ya with deadly pissed words fam, best listen close mister man...
    Aint no survivin duke, cuz what's inside of you is faker than blood dopin
    So I'm uh hitcha with lasers n SCUD smokin, n razor ya guts open with halcyon written steez
    That splitcha teeth n shatter ya bones like calcium deficiencies!! Kickin frees? Briton please!!
    My "TOXIC" rockets make that chicken flee til I throw Spears through his "Britney//briton knee"
    Laugh n make him watch me dick his breeze while she shouts:"Deth's the best in written leagues!"
    N when I'm done with that frickin skeeze? I'll walk up to him strip his cheese grip the three click n squeeze!
    I'm rippin dweebs like Flux who fronts like his flowin's winnin
    But when tested? Results showed he got no dope within him! And no hope
    Or antidote against my spoken venom that broke his throat n hit 'im with adjectives
    That got colder gifts than Santa's Crib. I'll smash ya lid if ya test mate
    Flex hate? I'll ram a glacier thru ya chest plate. Checkmate.
    Deth fake? Don't take that bet mate! I'm the verse slayer puttin hands on ya organs like church players
    You'll get served player! Cuz when Deth Stryques Flux he gets his neck sliced crushed
    From flames that leaves his best rhymes slushed! You ain't leavin this brawl intact!
    Start fallin back...or get stretched across Earth like doin yoga on the almanac!!
    Flux? You're clueless! I'll dagger ya back...Brutus...n for thinkin ya verse is warm?
    I'll script hot flames...bluish...then act Jewish. Deth Passover ya best puns n redrums ya first-born

I call this verse Sniper Shot cuz one round's flow puts sundown cold like midnight winter
    N gotcha inside splintered like I flaired ya hat with a pair of gats and Arafat nuclear air attacks!
    You'll get worse than embarassed, Jack! You'll git mauled...bear attack...by terrible rude rhymin
    That puts ya lid to my cans like perishable food items n air you dopes like crack incense
    I ain't changin ya clothes when I throw you Brit Red Coats in black trenches
    Mr. Flux gitz smacked senseless! You're from England? My punchlines sonning notes
    Hit like the artist David Hockney's stunning strokes til you're flat back n broke like bummy blokes
    From uppercuts that make Flux tummy float...
    Then I'll let his fam see that the guns we tote got everybody dyin like funny jokes.
    test
  4. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

Good drop Deth. Let's get some votes.
    test
  5. DethStryque

Thank you bruh! I liked your drop too. Given the number of views we've generated in such a short time? We'll have votes soon.
    test
  6. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

boy o boy :funny:

This is only a critique not a vote

---Dethstryque
    deth has great multis as always, but I cant say I like the way he spells some of his material... hood-spelling really makes a verse hard to read, I know youre trying to emphasize the 'tuh' out of 'to' or 'the' but most times it just looks messy and can be a headache to read thru, but thats just my opinion others might not think so....

Deth this isnt your best by far, this verse seems rushed... sloppy. Reminds me of Arsonal. a lot- You have a bad habit of bragging about your skills in the third person as a set up then leading it into your punch, I feel like you should be on constant attack against your opponent while mentioning yourself as little as possible... People that can make fun of themselves are more likely to get a positive response than people who put themselves and their skills on a pedestal.

Id like to see you utilize more nameplays and personal attacks instead of elaborate threats of violence and wordplays that can be used against anyone. I understand that you used some fresh British punchlines here and there but I feel like that's something you've literally done to death. Mr. Flux isnt easy nameplay material but you could have definitely focused more of a theme at attacking his name other than dropping it needlessly into your rhyme scheme for mention-sake. You didnt even take advantage of the '001' that's heavy ammunition right there if you put some thought into it.

Also, put some more space between your verses to make it easier to follow when reading if youre going unlimited because it seems excessively stacked up... for some reason most ppl wont take the time to read something that long cuz it seems to cluttered and easy to lose your place, somebody like you that can carry on a bar with multiples for days needs to set a breaker in your verses every 4 or 8 bars or so, or whenever your rhyme scheme/subject changes... If those first 4 to 8 bars are hot it'll make the reader eager to move on to the next block without getting lost in a maze of words, that's what makes people skim your verses without really absorbing the punches you wrote.

Last but not least you went waaaay overkill, look at how many bars you dropped compared to Flux. He was just as capable of delivering raw material but with fewer bars, made it look like you was trying to make up for quality with quantity. It works in a face to face battle but written battles are a totally different ballgame. You need to compete in real battles Deth, I demand it so!

-----Flux
    This is my first time seeing you on here or reading your stuff and I gotta say Im impressed. Your bars were shorter and set at a different pace from deth but this can be a good and a bad thing. It's good because your verse is easier to read and gets right to the point, however it can be bad when facing someone like deth who takes advantage to drown his opponent out with infinite mutiples/wordplays. I like how you went straight for his name with a lot of good original nameplays I havent heard against deth and that says a lot. This actually reminds me of my first battle against deth in a strange way just by the clear difference in styles.

But ya you came with some hard hitting nameplays, wordplays and personals so I gotta tip my hat to you, well done. Your conclusion, however, wasnt as strong as the rest of your verse. Your last 4 bars were probably your worst, not to say they were bad, but just a soft way to end a very strong verse almost as if you decided to exit on a lighter note. I'd like to see more from you.

In conclusion,

Flux has the better start, Deth has the better finish. That's all I can say.
    test
  7. DethStryque

Whattup smitty!! How ya livin dawg? Thanx for the critique. You might as well drop a vote with cats after such a well thought out critique...

...and that leads me to my response.

First? Everyone must use the RWZ Guidelines. That's what makes swaying impossible and cheating impossible cuz you gotta stick to the categories in the RWZ guideline, and every category is subject to a challenge if it doesn't fit with the catgory guideline. So with this disclaimer? Lemme respond to smitty:

1. Your post shows one of the crucial reasons we have the RWZ Guideline...and that's to help fairly judge the CONTENT of a verse ON THE BASIS OF ITS CONTENT, NOT OUR PREFERENCES.

The RWZ guideline allows people with different styles and preferences to still judge and be judged fairly using most of the categories of quality lyricism. People who prefer a different STYLE of rap [ like you, smitty, prefer your style which is different than mine and closer to Flux's ] can still give a nod to the STYLE they prefer but ALSO have to vote on the categories because style preference doesn't trump content. Content is King. Raiders fans will always love the Raiders more than [ Team X ] even if [ Team X ] completely smashed the Raiders and won the Super Bowl 200-0...for a decade straight. So it's cool to love the Raiders...but that's different than knowing the game of NFL football well. The team with the siccest overall squads: defense, offense, special teams...is almost certainly the team that will win and be champion, as long as they aren't completely dominated in one area by another team that can compete with them in another area. That's why the rapper with the siccest overall verse should get the nod. And the OVERALL VERSE is based on the CATEGORIES OF LYRICISM. And most of those categories are in the RWZ Guideline.

Even if you prefer Flux's punches...and I liked his verse alot myself...there is no way that he honestly and by definition dominated me in any category. However, we can honestly say that I ran away with the majority of the categories: rhyme scheme, wordplay, vocab, metas, visuals, creativity, multis, imagery, originality, simile, flow, knowledge, sound manipulation, equaled or surpassed him in relatability and realness because his strength in both areas were "personals" that have been used before vs me but mine dissed his country, brought up the Revolutionary War with the Red Coats reference AND I used real world legend and literature with the Roman divine king Saturn reference and related them all to the battle. That's harder to do because the material is more rarely accessed, requires more knowledge, and is way more fresh and original. That's... 15 of the 25 RWZ categories...and was step for step with punchlines personals and humor.

2. If Content is King? Creativity is Queen. This is where flat out pure knowledge base vocab etc is so essential, because you have way more weapons to play with and come at a verse in a much fresher way. This is ALSO where too many rappers and rap lovers get caught in a trap of mediocrity because they don't have much knowledge...so they repeat themselves. And they think that their little bitty box of knowledge is all there and it MUST be dope, when really their little bitty box of knowledge may reflect at best skill in a FEW CATEGORIES of a DOPE VERSE. Feel me?

Bar for bar, I stayed with many punches approaches and methods that not only hit on every half bar? They're fresher concepts. With the exception of say...MAYBE MAYBE my closer, my Britney//Briton knee, Baraka and Eddie Scissorhands punches, maybe my Passover punch [ and those exceptions are pretty iffy ]...everything was fresh. Creative. You couldn't see it coming and they hit hard. I saw about 40% of Flux's dope punches coming. My rhyme pattern creativity and content made a 40% or better prediction rate flat out impossible for 99% of people.

And that ain't arrogance. It's just truth. For the record? i think Flux is dope and when he gets the chance to throw for real with 2 rounds of real warfare? Me n him will put on a good battle. My battles with my manz smitty--both of which I won--are also classics; some of the highest viewed battles in RM history. Flux is on that same path.
    test
  8. smittyrhythm

:funny: tell the truth now bro, our 2nd battle has tie votes sooooo quit trying to fabricate it into one of your victories it gets redundant and old.

Your ego is your worst enemy, it's why you think you win everytime you actually lose.
    test
  9. smittyrhythm

ok deth...list the voting system you want me to use
    test
  10. DethStryque

Here are the RWZ VOTING GUIDELINE RULES:
    test
  11. smittyrhythm

LMAO at you posting your battle results :funny: egomaniac
    test
  12. DethStryque

LOL nah man re-read that post again. I was giving and EXAMPLE of how to use The Voting Guideline.
    test
  13. smittyrhythm

Alrighty, I took the time to do it so here you go...

Deth- Flow
    Deths use of multiples gives his verse a steady flow through out while Flux is stop and go with the punches, pretty self explanatory

Flux- Word play/Name play
    These should be TOTALLY different categories because one is completely diff from the other... That being said Flux dominated the nameplay category by far, they were original and consistent through out his verse. Deth had great wordplays thru out his verse HOWEVER he constantly dropped Flux's name thru out without landing a single Nameplay punch. This was a huge mistake in my eyes, tho he claims to have nameplays planned for a 2nd round it doesnt make sense to me to drop someones name so many times without applying 1. Nameplays are stronger than wordplays, NO DEBATE

Deth- Rhyme scheme
    Carried out a far greater amount of multiples in his rhyme schemes, most of his set ups all fell into harmony with his punchlines and bled into the rest of his verse it isnt uncommon for deth to take this category as his style seems to focus more on pace than punch

Flux- Punches
    Flux's punches hit harder than Deths because they were applied directly at Deth. From nameplays to his behavior and history, Flux did his homework and knew exactly where to hit. Deth came with creative wordplays and great set ups but I felt like most of his punches werent direct enough and could be said to anybody which personally counts as a strike to me, no pun intended. Deth threw wind mills, Flux peppered the jab. Deth was wearin himself out like Foreman, Flux was rope a dopin like Ali. Best metaphor I can think of to compare them.

Flux- Personals
    As I just said, Flux dominated personal punches. He didnt use just one particular angle but combined a variety of punches that are particular to Deth, such as referencing his punchlines in battles. The more your verse applies to you opponent the better, shows originality and authenticity. Deths personals were very shy and tend to focus on Flux being british. This works for a while but when its one of your only personals you use it gets repetitive and loses steam. Deth also asked me to point out the needless use of fantasy violence and hollow threats that he used.....so here you go:

Outrap me how? My explodin rhyming pattern got the touch of the Roman divine king Saturn
    My flowin de-spines teams scatter n shatter ya ghey chatter batter ya grey matter
    With way badder melee chapters of punchlines that crunch spines n bust yer cranium like scything daggers
    Deth's Stryquing rappers til you're in underground holes like subterranean climbing caverns!!

I ain't raising pigs but I am the ham expert! Flux save me the trouble n slash your neck
    Reading your bars is TORTURE for the voters...that's why they asked for Deth!!
    Aint no survivin duke, cuz what's inside of you is faker than blood dopin

-Multi after multi about the physical damage your lyrics will do??? LOL No.

I'm rippin dweebs like Flux who fronts like his flowin's winnin
    But when tested? Results showed he got no dope within him! And no hope
    Or antidote against my spoken venom that broke his throat n hit 'im with adjectives
    That got colder gifts than Santa's Crib. I'll smash ya lid if ya test mate
    Deth fake? Don't take that bet mate! I'm the verse slayer puttin hands on ya organs like church players

-wow you can rhyme lol where are you going with this? I think you forget that the idea is to make fun of your opponent, physical threats involving wordplays are cheap ammo none of this applies

Flux- Humor
    Flux applied a lot of joke punches to his verse, he used the short delivery style but for jokes it works great because you follow right into the punch immediately without having to chase a bunch of multiple set-ups to get there. Flux took a chance with this but his originality and creativity really made it work it has an effortless swag while deths jokes, if any, seem like theyre trying too hard to get there.

Deth- Vocabulary
    Obviously.. he has a thing about rhyming obscure multi-syllable words that make you go "huh?" reminds me of Canibus sometimes

N/A- Flips (in 2 round battles)

Tie- Creativity
    I think it goes without saying Deth applies a huge amount of visual imagery and creativity to his work, but with little appliance to your opponent, whose to say your words are authentic or not? I remember when I battled Freeze and everyone talked about how dope his verse was til I come to find out he was biting Conceited's lyrics from his battle with Tall T. Not saying thats the case with deth, but when you verse has little creative appliance to your opponent it seems recycled almost. Flux was more creative when writing his verse for his opponent.

Flux- Structure (legibility)
    Legibility? Deth smh I dont know how else to say it other what I said before... you a bar machine but your tendency to overkill ruins the quality of your verse... I can appreciate an intelligent thought out verse but when youre dragging out multi-filler and threats and wander from your opponent you come off as show-boating. Complete overkill not to mention Deth dropped way more bars than Flux but Flux was able to administer as much damage with fewer shots. Deth was foolish to take advantage of that and trying to drown him out because in the end when you compare these 2 verses Deths just seems long-winded and boorish. Flux's verse is easy to read and right to the point, there was never a point where I felt like I was having to back track and catch the right pace but it was still clever and entertaining to read. It kept your interest.

I got Flux by a hair and a big decider in that is Deths decision to push his bar count so far past Flux's, he should have matched his amount with his best bars and left it at that. Got too greedy. Sorry bro no hate I told you I didnt want to vote on this.

v/ Flux
    test
  14. DethStryque

Flux up, 1-0.

I prize HONEST KNOWLEDGEABLE VOTES most. That's why we have the RWZ Guideline. People were cheating in battles WITHOUT a guideline, and that kills text and live battles.

Smitty and I always disagree about bar count punchlines vs personals and applicability. Unfortunately, smitty quoted a bunch of my visual punchlines and metas and put them under the personals punches and dissed em. "LOL no" is what he said, regarding applicability. Well, he's right. They're NOT personals. But he's wrong. They ARE PUNCHES, AND DOPE PUNCHES TOO. I could do a category challenge and win on that alone. But I won't.

Regarding bar count? Real lyricists=quality+quantity. Championship fighters are better and fight more rounds than scrubs.

Smitty's says he dislikes "fantasy violence" punches. But he used them vs me:

http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-bat...nsite-deth-smittyrhythm-2.html#post1068603591

Smitty you KNOW these punches are applicable because YOU USED THEM. ANY PUNCHLINE IS APPLICABLE TO YOUR OPPONENT IN A BATTLE. I know you smitty, so I know you think personals>any other kind of punchline. Aight cool. But your use of gunplay metas makes your position dissin "fantasy violence" look hypocritical. Personals are punches but they're not the only applicabe punches. Every quality industry underground battle league club, street cypher lyricist=punchlines, gun talk, real world content and knowledge, self-bragging punchlines hyping how dope you are, street punches, etc.NO DEBATE. Plus you did it. So give "fantasy violence" props cuz creativity+visuals+firepower+personals>personals

Content=King. Creativity= Queen. Go to Illmac's drop@12:51. Remember how smitty said that some of my bars could apply to anyone? That's actually a STRENGTH, not a weakness. "...cuz if I could use my verse on you on another person, on the surface you seem the same..."

Remember, Flux is the 4th Englishman I've battled. That's where the British personal punches came from.

Illmac vs Defron: GOT BEEF? - FT13 - Illmaculate vs Defron - YouTube

Let Pat Stay vs Jimmy Pistol prove my point about the supa dopeness of visual metaphorical knowledgeable violence humor self-bragging viciousness:

The O-Zone Battles: Jimmy Pistol vs Pat Stay (Promo) Co-Hosted by Okwerdz - YouTube

Matta fact? Let DNA vs Eurgh prove my point that gun and violence metas ARE applicable in DNA's round 2:

KOTD - Rap Battle - DNA vs Eurgh - YouTube

Now here I agree with smitty: WORDPLAY and NAMEPLAY are 2 different categories. I argued for that when the RWZ Guideline was first made, but in an attempt to reduce the amount of categories that get voted on cuz lazy ignant folks won't take 5 minz to fill out categories [ but will watch a 1 hr. battle, lol ] the two were combined.

I'm separating them now.

I'm adding ATTITUDE [ that ill swag and personal aura that can shine through your bars and which URL battlers and guys like Pat Sway and Dizaster excel at ], OPENER, CLOSER, RHYME PATTERN [ it's a whole lot harder to create a verse with ever changing dope flowing rhyme patterns that're still stacked with punches ] VISUALS and SOUND MANIPULATION for the full 17 categories of quality rap...written or spittin. Ties are impossible. I'd just say copy and paste each category, write ONLY THE NAME of the lyricist who you thought won each category next to each category and leave a 4 line explanation of your whole vote at the end. 5 minz tops. ]

Far as I'm concerned? Flux wrote a tite verse. Smitty honestly thinks that Flux won; so I won't challenge that.

Keep votin yall. I got PMs from 4 peeps who said they're voting, so...when they finish voting? That should wrap it up. We only need 3,5, or 7 votes.
    test
  15. smittyrhythm

Geeeeeeeeeeezus Deth :funny:
    you always do this shit anytime somebody posts a vote against you, even when the voter is trying to be as honest and thorough as they possibly can, you have to find an excuse to write a page long rant to explain to them why their opinion is wrong. It's childish and shows a lack of sportsmanship. Ya we've all had losses or votes that we couldnt agree with and protested but NOBODY does it as frequently or to the extent that you do and its aggravating. What vendetta do you think I have against you to not vote for you? I took the time to write my decision even tho I warned you we have diff styles and opinions of what works GOAT not to mention you ask people to use a voting system that YOU created which is flawed to the point of lumping wordplay and nameplays into the same category, MAYBE you shouldve written the rules with just a little more lean to your own advantage? Lets lump nameplays and wordplays into the same category so if my wordplay count is higher than his number of nameplays and personals I win right? You aint foolin anybody dude I see right thru the shit youre tryin to pull.

If you dont like my votes or opinion then dont text me to vote on your battles
    test
  16. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

This was actually pretty even. U both had a lot of hit and missez. Ur wrdng either fucked u up terribly n some placez or came off real creative and nice. Itz all about proof reading. There were timez where u both either hit each other hard on some funny shit or punched urselvez n the mouth. Entertaining none the less. I say a 2nd rd is needed. Flux wasa lil funnier, but Deth was a lil more creative.
    test
  17. DethStryque

smitty, maybe you're mistaking where I'm coming from here.

I have no problem with your vote. I have DIFFERENCES with your vote, but no PROBLEMS with your vote. Feel me? That's why I made it clear in my post that hey...I'm not challenging your vote. I know we have differences. That's GOOD man. A different perspective makes ALL OF US better. Me too. You too. That's why I wanted you to vote; you tend to do things much differently than I do and you have good reasons for it usually and no matter what? I wanted somebody with a style closer to Flux's to come and review things because that's both a good look for Flux and it challenges ME more.

I tend to have very clear and specific reasons for the things that I do and I share them. That's nowhere near the same as whining or complaining. You shared your opinion and your vote counts. I shared my opinion too.

So everything should be everything.

And oh yeah I checked...you're RIGHT. Our second battle WAS a tie. I forgot ole dude's last vote which came in and tied the battle. So yeah my bad.

And I didn't create the RWZ Guideline. My idea would've been more detailed with more categories [ all 17 categories with only a explanation at the end, not a expo per category ]. Would've been faster and covered all the bases. Copy paste explain done. That simple.

Soooo... a vote really for a 2nd round and if not...a tie vote for a 1 round battle?

Flux is up, 1-0-1
    test
  18. patrown

patrown student for life

edit: ... i really don't like the way i voted, i didn't understand either verse fully and after looking at smittys vote.. i really should have some kind of method for evaluating these different approaches. so that's what i'm doing . leaving all of what i initially wrote and going over what i missed underneath.
    test
  19. patrown

patrown student for life

flex
    Cause’ natural death struck most voters before they finished ya verse.
    And if I’m skinning ya words? Ya say nothing that’s beginning to hurt,
    This is like a photo finish for third cause' I’d probably win with reserves.
    Sing a hymn for this nerd, we need a funeral to ditch this pest,
    Feels like I’m sinning in church the way I show Deth such disrespect.

right before ... to reserves was like a breath of fucking fresh air.
    you show (meaningless opponent advertisement) .. SUCH disrespect... hmmm?
    tbh, i think the illegal teen party rhymed well .. and made you sound like a muffin.
    a soft , fruity, muffin. the personal jab got me laughin, so. ..

Someone choke this lame -
    Cause’ I’m close to enough material to start a fucking clothing range.
    So refrain from talking glock's and tek’s kid, its wreckless so rest it,
    You ain’t even fit in the block in Tetris.

..........just say no to guns mmkay.. it's wreckless ..
    should followed that with.. wontcha be my neighbor?
    refrain sounded forced.. and you're now making fun of yourself with the personal jab. -2

stupid people run shit when there are no intelligent individuals around.
    and they get caught. if your block made you close to enough material..""..
    word usage. .... silkscreen word usage on a few and make yourself a straight jacket.

but overall it's good. if you had taken that scheme i complimented you on and followed up with relevant multiples I could only advise you to battle more. and not face you.

deth- .... ima rip ya apart man.. cig break

bro. CALMATE WEY. i made it 8 bars down on this and it's not looking good for you.
    center the battle on .. things you can tie to him somehow.
    supernatural overworded EXPLODING rhyme schemes CAN work
    but only when you focus on your opponent. you can't win a war by boasting you are a warrior my friend.. your target is your opponent. slightly frustrated, continuing.
    ... when ya got 2nd.. open up on em! he fucked uuup and you coulda easily broken him down before .. a mistake weighed against you

I'm gonna chop ya head off motha fucka. oh Excuse me.
    I will decapitate you with my mortal combat over referencing skills.. follow up by assuming an awkward, pasty ass fruity hair stylist... style..
    and call you mister man .. and force a rhyme...at the same time. dididoitrite?

hat got colder gifts than Santa's Crib. I'll smash ya lid if ya test mate
    You'll get served player! Cuz when Deth Stryques Flux he gets his neck sliced crushed
    From flames that leaves his best rhymes slushed! You ain't leavin this brawl intact!
    Start fallin back...or get stretched across Earth like doin yoga on the almanac!!
    Flux? You're clueless! I'll dagger ya back...Brutus...n for thinkin ya verse is warm?
    I'll script hot flames...bluish...then act Jewish. Deth Passover ya best puns n redrums ya first-born

thank god i don't have to drive allt he way out there to back hand you and get the living shit kicked out of me. you really saved yourself here.
    reevaluating a vote against you .. : superior content
    still... i challenge you next if you promise not to hadukken, hulk smash, or say your own name more than once. opening with my name is optional.

flux has obviously been around and got a bit lazy at points. . . deth went nuts cuz he assumed he had it in the bag and hadukkened scythes everywhere..

honestly, this match NEEDS a second round.
    Mr. Rogers is way cooler than wiley coyote.. but wiley coyote has a platinum card at acme and used grammar check.

sober(er) edit - .. objectivity.. right.
    i apologize for changing my vote, but a quick thought about the main reason i went ham on deth... well. i know if the first thing out a dude's mouth is another guy's name, the otherguy musta done a pretty good job in RL. aaaaand.. instant loss. i must remember..t his is not a battle of who is more well known.. it's a contest with guidelines for voting and deth did better in a majority of the categories. and didn't fuck up,wouldn't have had to pause and choke on an error inpublic. win.
    there was a couple points i would still change flux.
    but ya real fuckin good. use grammar check next time, it mighta been hard to spot on a proofread..

flux
    that major grammatical error did not come at what I would call a forgivable moment. honestly, you ripped him real good.. the personal jab made a good point anybody could learn from. besides that grammar glitch, i needed more in places.. a slightly generic sound at points took away from the earlier bars/punch i drooled on. the earlier bars are exemplary.

deth- outryhmed him and didn't make any major errors. in a battle of wits that's huge. the grammar error in my eyes, sealed the deal..
    whoever fucked up the worst in a close call lost. right?
    btw, i did not comprehend most parts i was talking shit on. so..
    my stupidity can only be held against me.
    sorry flux.. i couldn't base this solely on burn factor from the personal...
    multiples would really help your cause in general. my hats off to ya both.

-deth-[b\] - more rhyming, multiples, attacks, intellectually appealed to me a tad bit more.
    test
  20. DethStryque

So it's tied up. 1-1-1. Getting close and very interesting.

Yo, Flux...if you can muster up the time? We can do another round. I'll give you a whole week to write a second verse. I don't like close battles. Every close battle I've had--smitty, jai, jdm, etc.--I offered a rematch. In this case? Our battle shows why I prefer more bars and a 2nd round...the victor becomes more clear to the voters.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.