smoking hash and weed together

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Quintin_Warden, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quintin_Warden

Quintin_Warden Online Terrorist

dont know about you guys but i like the high of hash more then weed. but anyways whats the best way to smoke it in zig zag form because when i mix them 2 together chunks of hash fall out when its burning -0ut-
    test
  2. -D3gR33Z-

-D3gR33Z- Cool

don't smoke them together .. i also like hash high better ... do them seperate savour the taste ...
    test
  3. the Guy with a Pen

the Guy with a Pen a Svan Production

I wasn't a regular user of this method- I only seen it done a few times while I smoked with others. They placed a chunk of hash on a safety pin, then took a lighter to the outside and burned the outside layer a bit. Some smoke did come off, but nothing you'll miss since you're rolling a joint anyway.

after they burned it- they crumbled it up. I suppose the burning process alters the state. After that.. shit I don't remember if they put tobacco/or pot in it or not. But it smoked great- if you don't mind the 'pop rocks' that come flying off.. be careful lol. Poprocks being popping chunks of hash that randomly shoot off the joint every once in awhile. Be careful

[dunno]

I wasn't a fan of this method, I'm sure there's a better way.
    test
  4. Moqtada_Al_Sadr

Moqtada_Al_Sadr New Member

ive smoked has and weed together..the high is weird as fuck, but ill, but i like the weed alone high better
    test
  5. MiC DonE12

MiC DonE12 Should i give a Fuck?

i jus felt retarted after hittin a few bowls topped with hash
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.