Smittyrhythm vs G Force

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by smittyrhythm, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

24 bars DUE June 3rd by Midnight (June 4th)

2nd round (optional) rules agreed any flips/rebuttals/feeds must apply to the first rounds verse, bar limit remains the same.

Checked :funny:
    test
  2. G Force

G Force Member

Check! Ok, so your saying we can do flips if there is a round two right? ...But not in round 1!
    test
  3. smittyrhythm

I'm ready now. Today. Yesterday.

Fuck the wait. Are you ready?
    test
  4. G Force

G Force Member

Ok man, here goes...

G Force is too hot to handle, everything i spit is electric.....
    Smitty's attempts at ''hot lines'' are like trying to impress a deaf chick
    One direct hit from my left fist will surely make you hit the deck, prick!
    Force sends you from the arena, like ''emphysema'' i take your BREATH QUICK
    Stop sucking Deth's dick! You only called me out coz we got the same style
    Force is fast with psalms, i'll slash your arms just to make your veins smile
    My brains wild! I bring a stack of punches straight at Smitty's ears
    Amazing blasts put your 'best days in the past' like the BRITNEY YEARS
    Get wrecked 'n' shackled, i checked your battles, this dudes a weak opponent
    Force makes you ache, frown & ''break down'' like CHEAP COMPONENTS
    This fake clown gets baked! My nouns are sure to seal this guys fate
    Making your eyes ache! He lacks focus like getting served at the end of tie breaks
    Smitty ain't got clout to win! I brings a raw flex, smacking your mouth 'n' chin
    I know nothing about him so for personals, punches hit you like Dhalsim
    Causing pain in your defeat! G's good writs leave your hood blitzed
    As i pour the heat it 'flames you in the street' like BURNING BUDHISTS!
    Get tarred 'n' feathered, scarred 'n' severed, my bars are treasured
    'Releasing you with the flames' in the same way FARTS ARE MEASURED
    Yeah, its just gas speak out ya ass cheak! Someone fetch me a mask, eek!
    When i blast heat it puts Smitty into the ''past'' like LAST WEEK
    Fall fast freak, Force task seeks, on mission 'kill Smittyrhythm'
    All know this guy ain't got sense/cents like FIFTY'S WISDOM
    When G hits these rhythms my bars sentence Smitty into shitty prison
    Only people ''feeling ya rhythm'' are the inmates sucking Smitty's jizm!!!:jerkoff:
    test
  5. smittyrhythm

:funny: ok

I don't feel the gravity of your drops, you're all down hill but no G-Force
    Get 'pitched and split in the air' no crips when I start throwin up 'G-forks'
    The sort of blunt-force trauma that he absorbs- all smashed til he's raggin his head:
    He'll look like a 'Blood' with the way I 'left' him and his 'cap in the red'
    Holmie you're wack! You'll get cracked in two until your gay UK accent bruise
    Cuz you aint a G man you just got use to bein beaten all 'black and blue'
    Keep your strap on ya lap when I 'warn you with the barrel' like traffic crews
    Aint stackin G's, you could pass for a Jew cuz you 'break bread' lighter than catholics do

Absurd with your herbish wordplays that get spanked like a hot bitches birthday
    I'm an A+, but 'you go after F's so much the next letter's your first name
    Man you aint ever gettin laid and when it comes to change not a nickel made
    Cuz you're gay and hand-in-hand with Deth so much we call you his 'sickle blade'
    I'm rated R - you're rated G and sing to pre-teens on Disney tracks
    Plus we see you swingin on 'Strike' balls more than little leaguers and pee-wee bats
    You couldnt 'sack weight' against a fat-ass quarterback with torn knee caps
    And the only time you ingested '8 balls' brit you swallowed more than four 'tea-bags'

So dont get switched to a pissed mood bitch when I stiff arm stick you and your chick too
    Please! You wouldnt catch G with a GAT if you stuck his name to fit next to shift 2: G@
    Shit! When you sick with the flu's the only time you'll see a 'D.O.C.' sittin room
    You the type to 'flip' in the 'slammer', we all know you down with the 'P.O., G's gettin screwed
    Private eyein, you a 'P.I. G?' This snitch got pork in his tissue?
    You think you 'high on the hog' cuz you went to King Ham Hill? So which 'force' is with you?

From skates to skits you are fake ass bitch and you rep Stacy Epps on your playlist
    Between your name/music clips you claim on your myspace, Gareth:

Gareth Morris (Gareth) on Myspace
    G Force | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

You're gay as shit.
    test
  6. smittyrhythm

Is that the best you can do????

Never been this hood, never stitched or stood so how could you think that "G got good writtens"?
    O wait, he had his day against Smittyrhythm so I guess you could say that 'G got good riddance'
    You're a waste of rhymes and I'll spit this blind, wait, we'll see how long that his time takes
    You dont need to read this round to see that he's hype and fake, click his myspace

So you "spit electric"?
    I 'spray wet toasters' to close your eyes through your PC
    You aint a 'General' or Electric so how are you close to a G.E.?
    Ya you fight like "Dhalsim", you're disses swingin from a 'distant-defense'
    But I dont need that width-'span-ish' to 'Vega' this bitch and 'put him up on da-fence'

My cornea's dry, you'll have shiny pores when I make you cry til your eyes pour
    I write the storms to 'expose that ass' - get a wedgie torn through your white drawers
    Fight score: Your fagot UFC prize whore can 'Tap-Out' your thighs til your 'Pride's soar and dream of the day that you get married so you can pronounce yourself: 'Strike-Force'

Said your style's the same? but you aint ever punked a son on the mic - so the only way you've been a 'match' is cuz you stuck on 'Strike'
    You wont out punch me place a bet and getya bucks tucked tight cuz you couldnt pull off a '10 to 1' if you was the lunch-truck type

You wish you was me and it's pitiful.. Im 'Street' and you're a 'Saint' (St.) with the lyricals
    To equal my style you need a prayer, you look at yourself and dont 'mirror cool'
    You see a 'small pussy' lookin straight 'Snarf' - all claimin you know how to "range FARTS"
    And with the gayest possible bark you coulda played the part of the English Prince cast in Braveheart
    So play it smart, you're a mark-made bitch that's obsessed with 'FLAMES' cuz you crave 'Ars'
    'Gareth Morris' is 30, you are not a G man you sound more like a 'GM' for K-Marts
    Yo way to start, we are not the same quit tryin to play like you're me more
    'Record with a spine', his gay pitched voice is the only way you'll see 'G chord'

1 day.. Easy.
    test
  7. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

DAMN!! Hella punches mayne.G went innnn on his intro in round 1 too. Oh man that Strike-Force punch? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Aight you know that after this battle is done? I'm uh have to give you a rematch...after I merk Mrjdm 998.
    test
  8. smittyrhythm

Actually I just hollered @ Freeze the other day about a tag match against you and G Force. He said he was down but this was like a week or so ago sooo it's all up to you 2 and if we can get an agreed date set up.
    test
  9. DethStryque

Dawg,we'll whoop yall azz. That'll be fun.Lolol.
    test
  10. smittyrhythm

That so? Take that back then fuck the wait, rematch challenge accepted.
    test
  11. DethStryque

I ain't takin nuthin back. Glad you accepted the challenge,this shit will be fun.Training some high profile clients now,that's why I haven't gotten to drop on Obaid and Mrjdm998 yet.But I'll drop on Obaid tonight and prolly Mrjdm998 too_Our last battle was good but I routed you.You're alot better now so this will be fun; unfortunately for you? I'm alot better too. Outcome will be the same..****th will Stryque you.Let's go.
    test
  12. G Force

G Force Member

Just seen this! I'll hopefully get my 2nd verse done by Sunday...in the middle of working full time, training for a marathon and planning a 2 week road trip through France & Spain.
    test
  13. smittyrhythm

No dingus I take it back, this isnt an indian giving contest.

As for all that jazz ^ you two do have a lot in common because you're both fulla shit with excuses :funny:

clock's tickin G, dont put up a bad shot

btw deth- thanks for copying my entire 2nd verse and quoting it for a 3 sentence response, making it pointless for me to go back over it and clean it up. you need to edit that if you would holmes, it was unnecessary to do.
    test
  14. G Force

G Force Member

In this last bout there's only one way G's getting harassed about
    Smitty called me ''gay as shit'' yet he's the one who called my ass out
    Force's fast clout will make your last shout totaly lack sense
    Yeah i'm from the UK, my chat tends to hack with my axe sent (accent)
    His attacks end! My names Gareth Morris, well done, you can read!
    Smitty loves Mel Gibson so get nailed to the cross until ya hands bleed
    Wipe out ya damn seed! Get blown appart then shown your heart
    Oh, i'm the gay prince in Braveheart? Well your Napoleon, the ''boner part''
    G's 30, shows he's grown 'n' smart! Smitty's just playing child games
    A man likes steak ''well done'', your whole style is mild flames
    Yes i'm THE GENERAL! Get charged like electric or large rent
    ''Stick a pole up ya ass'', i guess that makes you a ''STAFF'' SERGEANT!!
    Get beat, bagged! From G tags to tea bags, all his threats are played
    Fuck it! Yeah, i listen to Stacey Epps..... it helps the G get layed
    My heats intense! You get sliced into three tenths, Smitty's about as street as tents
    Stop the pretence! He's NOT STRONG unlike EU Beers, ya country shows weak strength
    Beat you for fun schmuck! I said my styles similar to Deth....NOT YOU, dumb fuck!
    Become unstuck as i THROW YOU LIKE CATHOLICS by launching NUN CHUCKS!! (nunchucks)
    Nothing Smitty said strikes, all can tell his life depends on this website
    This dude is so arrogant! To add to the effect, G blows up his head right
    Smacking up this guys face with punches aimed at a high place
    My Strike Force shoots him down like 'no fly zones' for coming into My Space
    This kid flees as i rid with ease, selling his organs on E-Bay so start bids please
    'Stamp his legs into his body'! Now x-rays show this kids knees are in the kidneys!!!
    test
  15. smittyrhythm

meh...I'll make note that you failed to apply your rebuttals to the first rounds verse as agreed in the rules. You ventured into the second. Perhaps I didnt make myself clear, as I'm known to do. No harm. gj & gl
    test
  16. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Honestly man... are you CALFSKIN? squaw?? Maddrapper???

You rapping bout farts and shit...lololol. Niggaz turning farts into punchlines... then had the nerve to say "eek" after he textually smelled it. Lol

"Whoever smelled it.. dealt it."

ROOOOFFFLLLLZZZZ...... I swear I was crying laughing at this last night. Thats horrible.

I'll edit my vote after smitty dropz his 2nd.
    test
  17. smittyrhythm

My 2nd round is already up...I dropped it immediately after my first to put the pressure on G to drop timely and rush in his verse. Look closely.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.