smittyrhythm vs dethstryque

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by smittyrhythm, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

this is 2 funny
    test
  2. smittyrhythm

so what youre telling me is craming a bunch of multi's together that dont apply beats 3 rounds of personals? How n the fuck are you a mod on this site???

lady deathstrike, the weakest fucking bar in the entire verse and that's what stands out to you LMAO I cant handle judging like this, somebody get in here that actually knows what theyre talking about.
    test
  3. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

You know what's funny? Deth said that if the verses you dropped against me were like your first two, it would have been close. So if I'm shit at battling, you're obviesly not amazing or anything like you seem to think you are. And if I was Deth, why would I barely be able to string a coherent punchline together. You had a real vote from Jason but discredited that, blatently you're taking text battles way too fucking seriously
    test
  4. smittyrhythm

^^Dethstryque LMAO
    test
  5. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Sorry. I just didn't have the heart to tell you your shit was whack.
    test
  6. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Cry more, it's fucking funny. You're going on about how I'm bad at battling when I even said I'm bad at it, so how is it supposed to insult me?
    test
  7. JASON ANTHONY

You're taking the L to a whole nother level.
    test
  8. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Hell if you wanna whine about personals, how many did you use against me? Pointing out I made like three typos isn't a personal.
    test
  9. smittyrhythm

no, you just dont want to admit that youre fake, your buddy pm'd u for a dick ride and you came swoopin in man i kno what time it is youre never in this fuckin forum get the fuck outta here man, how u gonna b a mod when apparently you cant even read.

1st round- personal's that APPLIED VersuS abunch of multi-s about nothing, 'shittyrhythm'

2nd round- more personals, name flips, picture flips, but no LYRIC flips VersuS more multi-s about nothing and a stupid bebe's kids flip (which he said he wasnt gonna do as a point but w/e i knew he was going to anyways, the entire point to the END OF MY 2ND ROUND but you probably didnt read it or just dont get it)

3rd round- MORE PERSONALS AFTER PERSONALS, OCCUPATION LOCATION EVERYTHING BUT THE FUCKIN KITCHEN SINK VersuS more multi's that dont apply to ANYTHING and a gay ass x-men flip, again resorting to your fuckin trapeze act

W T F

Most if not ALL of the shit you wrote cannot be given credit for originality because nothing in it proves you even wrote it, nothing applies other than dropping smitty every few bars.. and youre either a dickrider or illiterate jason and u kno it, u didnt even scale your vote right.
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

smitty:

I mean youre lame as fuck, all breaking down the puns that youre using
    Ive never seen someone explain their punches this much since Bruce Lee

that was my favorite line from your verse. the rest were kinda 'eh'. you have the basics down, i think you jus have some work to do. work on relating your set up to your punches better, and try to shorten those lines up. work on your flow. but i like the way you structure better than a lot of posters here who structure their shit like this is grindtime and flow doesnt matter.

deth:

the walter smitty ending in dethstryque was your best line, but like i said last time and to smitty, you need to work on relating your punchlines and set ups. if this was grindtime, thatd be dope. hell, i gotta give you props you do have some nice multis. but that shit aint working here. at least not in my opinion. you have work to do before ill be able to really get into what you drop. there is such thing as over rhyming. you let your rhyme schemes dictate your lines where you should be formatting around your punchlines.

round two

smitty:

All CAP’D but little words, afraid his wordplay was made to fall
    Salutin’ short, your name Clarissa? Cuz in your posts you Explain it All

‘Fight or fly’ when faced with deth, you neither ‘strike’ or ‘streak’
    They call you HUGGY, it aint your breath that stinks, his diapers ‘ryque’

Doesn’t make sense, post pics of men you’re gettin bread to have sex with
    Wait I get it, it isn’t strike or streak, the pic is of ‘Deth’s trick’

relating six lines to his pic was overkill but this is round two and im sure ideas were getting harder to come by. i liked this verse better than your first. nice job man

deth:

man, im jus starting to think your style is too different for me to really be able to get into. like i said, you kill the rhyme schemes, but you dont have the punches, which is what battles are about. go to the rbl and read battles from older users. look for john hensley, nick nobody, oneduh, metasin, quriosity. read their battles man. thats about it.

im not reading round three cuz 48 bars is ridiculous and i already got smitty taking both rounds, so im giving him my vote.
    test
  11. JASON ANTHONY

This isn't a face to face battle, you half whit. How personal are you supposed to get over the internet?

Why are you participating in battles if you're going to bitch about the votes? What are we all grind-time judges in here?

You suck and you're acting like a bitch. Bottom line.
    test
  12. smittyrhythm

nah bitch u suck cuz u dont hav any heart in what u do, y r u even voting for if youre not going to give a serious opinion instead of being a half-ass'd mod dipshit fuck u

take a little pride n ur work, burt.
    test
  13. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Amazing.I usually don't chime in on matters like this...I let it ride.But fact is I didn't PM Mrjm at all,and while I'm glad to have "e-met" him,I had no idea he was going to vote.His vote was sensible honest and legit.

The difference between your verse and mine reflects our differences as lyricists.You're of the school that believes that your brand of lyricism is the only quality lyricism there is,or at least unquestionably superior to mine.That is simply not true.Your first 2 rounds were middle school lyrics at best,man.Not dissin...but look at the content****ayed gay jokes.Unimaginative material.Your first two verses were literally subpar in literal word content except for a bar or two.Even t.a.c.--whose opinions I strongly disagree with--couldn't find much special about your verses.Conversely,t.a.c. found nothing special at all about my verse either,and thus we have the basis for the strong disagreement I have with his votes.Lolololol.j/k.

Essentially you guys--smitty and t.a.c.--have a very narrow perspective of skill.You mistake clear enunciation pacing vocal and emphasis for over rhyming.I bet that--if he wasn't more famous than God and was onsite before he became a megasta--you'd make the same observation about Eminem's verses or Blackalicious' verses being "over-rhyming" and be just as wrong.I don't over-rhyme.Those who think I do are simply UNDER-SKILLED.That's just TRUTH,not arrogance.Smitty and t.a.c.? you guys either don't have the maturity or you don't have the experience and breadth to appreciate the skill inherent in styles you don't prefer.Jason has the knowledge breadth maturity and vision that you and t.a.c. seem to utterly and completely lack.So do I.For instance: Bar nigga's style isn't a style I PREFER,but he's DEFINITELY good at it.If he outperformed me using his style against my style--if he simply was better with his style at the time of our battle than I was with mine--I'd be the first to admit it.He didn't do so when we battled,but he earned my respect because he gotz skillful bars at what he DOES do.From what I understand,that respect is reciprocated.Your style,smitty,was terrible the first two rounds but you dramatically upped your game in round 3.I respect and appreciate the quality that you dropped in round 3.You seemed to be finding your own distinct,skilled voice expressing your own style,which is closer to but not quite the style that I prefer.Now if you had 3 rounds like your third round? I would've stepped up each verse of mine in each round accordingly,because you displayed REAL LYRICAL SKILL in round 3.

You know what I find to be funniest of all? I've been falsely accused of basing my whole style on flips.I basically wrote a blind drop in round 1 and blitzed you with a bunch of punches that are rooted in K.O. lyricism.Not merely a display of vocab and rhyme scheme,but flat out dope head crunchin punches.My SASQUATCH MMA CHAMP punch alone merked both of your verses.Period.No arrogance,it was just doper more creative more powerful etc. IN EVERY WAY than ANYTHING you had.My "bolts from Zues" bar topped everything in both of your first two verses too.You just lack the knowledge base and skill level to appreciate it.I did NOT FLIP your bars in the first two rounds,I COMMENTED on your CONTENT.Different thing.Like you said I explain my punches in my battles.Is that a flip on my actual bar content? Nope.It's a comment on things that I've done in my previous two battles.IT'S THIS KIND OF MISUNDERSTANDING, MISAPPLICATION AND ILLOGIC THAT SKEWS SLANTS AND MAKES FACTUALLY INCORRECT THE OPINIONS THAT YOU AND T.A.C. HOLD.You have the RIGHT to have those opinions,and I'm cool with that.But both of you lack any kind of factual basis to support you and neither of you can see that because you lack the requisite experience.

Btw I read oneduh's verses.Je has skill,but I know for a fact that I can and would give him very close combat if not defeat him outright in any form of non d/r battle.Is this arrogance on my part? Not at all.I'm certain that oneduh is equally convinced that he can beat anyone on this site at any time.I have a ANY GIVEN SUNDAY mindset,and I find this mindset to be prevalent in some degree to virtually EVERY megalyricist.

So.2-1 DethStryque.Carry on.
    test
  14. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I find this whole post to be ironic,since your sig includes a selection from a lyrically and rhyme scheme dense Eminem song.I read oneduh and metasin's verses awhile ago,but not nick nobody or quriosity's verses.But I disagree with you.I don't think that my style is too different for you to get in to,I think that you haven't reached the point in lyrical development,bread depth and appreciation of the craft of lyricism to appreciate what I write.

You quoted smitty's second bar in his second verse:"Salutin short..." and completely failed to notice that it made no sense whatsoever."SALUTIN SHORT" quite literally is nonsense in any vein.If you can make sense of that or link it to anything of substance? Please do so.

I defy you and anyone else to actually point out a bar that I wrote and say that it's nonsense and has no direction.Smitty apparently thinks that my punches are directionless.Very simple: quote me a bar...ANY BAR...that lacks direction and immediate,creative application.Quote any bar of mine that is predictable,middle school in content,or lacking in energy in any way.

What you and too many people like you fail to realize is this: I don't get trapped in my rhyme schemes.It's my vocab creativity and rhyme schemes which FORCE ME TO COME UP WITH POWERFUL CREATIVE FRESH PUNCHES because the words needed to consistently rhyme force me to do so.Another thing? I don't rhyme WORDS...I RHYME PUNCHES.If you refuse to open your mind and up your game so that you can understand what I mean,that's fine.Your choice and more power to you.But that would mean...

"You're a LOST CAUSE like NOCTURNAL DAY CAMP..."
    test
  15. JASON ANTHONY

I read the whole battle.

You got stomped.

I voted accordingly.

Take the L, shit for brains.
    test
  16. smittyrhythm

dude u talk too much, and Im the one that's over analyzing this? U r the only person that can suck his own dick for 20 pages long. Not to mention the whole mrjdm bit, that was so lame I literally have no respect for you or anything you write, u r unauthentic.

'Salute your Shorts' a popular nickelodeon show that premiered in the early 1990's, about the same time as Clarissa Explains it All..

roughly translated:
    "Off the top you come up short"

Just another example of why Im on a completely different level than you with writing lyrics. It's not your fault, you were probably born in the 90's and grew up watching sponge bob.

like the sig says...
    test
  17. smittyrhythm

Anybody voting for dethstryque is clearly shit for brains, see this is the kinda fraudulence Im talking about. You have no room to even vote on this battle because you have no interest, whether you read the battle or not, who's to say you even understand anything being said??? Instead you throw up a halfass'd dick ride vote for your buddy and when you get called out for it say some shit like,'ah this isnt grindtime what kinda judging you expect' <--that statement shows you dont need to vote on any battle because you dont have any passion or appreciation for lyricism or hip hop, youre a troll with 7,000 posts under your belt like i give a fuck open a battle thread and drop if you got something to say if not then stop wasting space and save that for your mothers living room worthless mod
    test
  18. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I still don't see how I even look like Deth's alt. Why would I battle somebody if I was Deth's alt? You were the one who ended our battle at two rounds, not me.
    test
  19. smittyrhythm

Dude stop the act, I dont care how many of your mod buttbuddys confirm your IPs, it's OBVIOUS. Right down to the little 'strike fear' line in that wack ass tyson bar you dropped, even when youre trying to be incognito you cant help but ride your own dick. It's actually clever, seeing as how I smashed you with 48 in less than 3 hrs while you took 3 days, but you created this alt almost literally to the day of our battle, then post in the call out forum knowing I would bite and battle me with a style way off from your own so it wouldnt draw suspicion and even poked around the second round to see if I could actually flip a bar since I didnt have to flip any of yours in this battle. Then comment back n forth (which btw Ive never seen both of you on at the same time strangely enough, you always seem to log on an hour away from each other) dude its really pathetic. Face it you got caught, Jason Anthony can toss your salad all over this thread all he wants, doesnt change the fact that youre fake, not to mention talentless.
    test
  20. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

first, the eminem thing in my sig is making fun of a stupid statement made by that Free Weezy faggot saying multis were an example of word play. it was done to mock dude.

and your style is more fit for in person battling. this is text. you cant say shit with a certain swag to make your lines better. you gotta go straight up. the shit you post is better for an in person battle. but your punchlines are weak. your insults are weak.

You NOT SICC like COUGH DROPS! I'll knock off ya snot box when I'm way amp!
    Battle Deth? You BETTER OFF tryin tuh HOT BOX with a SASQUATCH MMA CHAMP!!
    You a LOST CAUSE like NOCTURNAL DAY CAMP! Punches FADE YOU n WAKE YOU
    to SOBER TRUTHS
    I'll smoke ya troops give ya throat the noose toaster you off both ya hoofs
    with boats of nukes n quotes infused with volts of juice like bolts from Zues!
    Act gutta,sucka? I'll SCOPE YA DUDE n KNOCK DA GRIME OFF YOU like the SOAP YOU USE!!
    ExPLODE THE DUECE soaked ya Duke n left ya fate in a squalid state!
    Git Brollic? GREAT!! I'll HITCHA WITH METAL GEAR like SOLID SNAKE!!
    Cuz Smitty? OCK IS FAKE I'll SOCK HIS FACE get him FROCKED WITH WEIGHTS
    LOCKED IN PLACE CHOPPED IN EIGHTHS then DROPPED IN LAKES
    Git ate like Frosted Flakes lava baked rocket raped plus head sniped!
    THE SECRET LIFE OF WALTER SMITTY'S ENDIN with a DETH STRYQUE
    Gitcha neck sliced! In text fights you'll catch a BARE ASS FUCKIN//BEAR ASS FUCKIN like GRIZZLY DICKIN
    Fuck ya jokes look atcha STRETCHED BARS! Ya name should be SHITTYrhythm!

where in there did you diss him/throw a punchline? you said you'll knock his snot box off. cool. thats not an insult, thats trying to say you could beat his ass. nothing in here is an attack. nothing is personal. every line you used aside from your closer, and the smitty's life ending in a deth stryque can be used on anyone. i could use those punches verse jason anthony and they'd apply. go read my battle with wordz. those are direct punches. thats the style i like, which is why thats the style i use.

saying you could beat oneduh is a sign of undeserved ignorance. dude has champed the RBL like 6 times. you cannot beat him, straight up.

dont get me wrong. i love multis. go read my open mics. but that shit doesnt work in a battle. you let your rhymes dictate your punches. straight up. in text, your punches need to connect, and yours dont.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.