Smh @ white people

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Namor, Apr 29, 2013.

1. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

One of my professors, a doctor of evolutionary psychology and evolutionary biology, said that genetic diversity is the key to evolution.

Just wanted to drop that little tid-bit.
    test
  2. Dex Luis

Dex Luis Dextilla The Hunk

As Noncentz said, you don't need to race-mix to inject variance into the gene pool. ('Race' being a flawed but useful way of categorizing genetically similar population groups)

Outbreeding within the group (restrictions on cousin marriages) was crucial to the success of Northwest Europeans.

Societies with greater genetic relatedness are more civically active and invested in each other.

Societies with too much inbreeding and a historical lack of restrictions on cousin marriages (Middle-East and even parts of Europe like southern Italy) tend to be more corrupt/clannish/nepotistic, however.
    test
  3. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

God damn you Dex I didn't need that explained I didn't even wanna be part of this conversation I just wanted to drop that tid bit and walk away.
    test
  4. x calibur

x calibur

as you can see by my avy, I've been studying Japanese civilization lately. Japan is a definite example in favor of what you're saying. that society is homogenous, but not inbred, and they're successful with a high degree of civic society.

so, maintaining different ethnic enclaves is a positive idea. whether this needs to be enforced, or whether cultural barriers are enough is up for debate.

even in a nation with an enforced degree of homogeny, I would want to inject a limited amount of exotic genes. maybe genetic engineering would be enough.
    test