Smh @ white people

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Namor, Apr 29, 2013.

1. x calibur

x calibur

I don't see the basis for this.

an elementary fact in sexual reproduction is that greater variety in parental genes results in offspring with greater fitness. conversely, genes of greater similarity result in weaker offspring. this can be clearly seen in the results of inbreeding - offspring resulting from incest have a much higher rate of abnormalities and deficiencies. that is why almost all human cultures have an ingrained taboo against incest. this block against sexual attraction also extends to people who grew up together: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

this is because weak recessive genes are only expressed if they link up, which is much more likely in a situation of inbreeding. with heterozygosity, dominant alleles eliminate genetic disease, and new combinations can confer advantages.

genetic diversity is beneficial, and different races will tend to have greater differences in genetics. that's why I would definitely encourage race-mixing in my eugenics ideology.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Heterosis is irrelevant in populations as vast as species Homo Sapiens Sapiens. You will get the same "genetic diversification" from remaining within your own race.
    test
  3. Dex Luis

Dex Luis Dextilla The Hunk

Ashkenazi Jews make a solid case.

They leap-frogged the world in IQ by practicing eugenic endogamy.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. x calibur

x calibur

I'm not saying that breeding within a race will cause dysgenics. there's enough population size and diversity so that won't happen. however, crossing racial boundaries leads to greater advantages of heterosis.

if you're concerned about everyone being blended into homogeneity, I don't see this as a problem. cultural and political barriers, even informal ones, should be enough to prevent this. I can see a case for preserving a small beneficial lineage against a large population (e.g. a genetically strong ethnic minority in China vs the Han Chinese) but this can be done by a eugenics program, without resorting to race barriers.

I'd argue that the Ashkenazi Jews made their ascendancy through cultural factors.
    (btw, they do have specific genetic disorders as a result of their insularity.)
    test
  5. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

• +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  6. Noncentz

Oh lord, can we please dispense of the bullshit?

Yeah, Sperm and Eggs, Embryo's and Zygotes are acutely aware of "culture" and "society."

Get the fuck out!
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
    test
  7. Noncentz

1. No it doesn't (Heterosis).
    2. I see it as a problem, a fucking mish-mash of nothing.
    3. This "small lineage" would become a racial Aristiocracy, yeah nice idea.... (rolls eyes).

"prevent" "against" "eugenics"

I'm always amused at how racist you "anti-racists" actually are in fact.
    test
  8. x calibur

x calibur

cultural patterns and values can in fact be passed down through generations. the most clear example with the Jews is their religious beliefs and customs, which have stayed very consistent through history - and without any anchor in genes. this is true of other things too, like language and occupational preference.

1. I don't see why not. people of very different lineage have greater genetic differences from each other. in fact, there is greater genetic variety in africa than anywhere else in the world, due to humans originating there and migrating elsewhere.

2. differences of politics, culture, language and lifestyle will not disappear, even in the very unlikely event that everyone became a uniform mix of genes.

3. you seem to be running too far with this. preserving minority strains would not lead directly to the creation of oligarchy. I simply want to regulate reproduction for the benefit of the human race, which would entail many different programs.

I'm not racist at all. race as we know it is a social construct anyway. people are grouped according to superficial differences which often don't coincide with scientific reality.
    test
  9. Geedorah

Geedorah King

[​IMG]
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  10. rapdoctor

rapdoctor Forrell

Yo dem whiteys quick to point teh finga but wen they get stereotyped they all call the ignorance card aha
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i dont like your pants
    test
  12. rapdoctor

rapdoctor Forrell

nigga u cant c ma pants aha
    test
  13. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Ever notice how white people smell like milk? Also, they are corny. And can't dance.
    test
  14. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

this man is entitled to his opinion, if he doesn't want his lineage to be blended into multiculturalism, then let him.

why call him out for being a racist though? surely everyone has this in the black of their minds.

anyone who is proud of their heritage would want to keep their lineage to remain "pure".

whites have been doing this all along, diana was killed because she liked a brownie.

so why kick a fuss about it when a blackie wants the same for his children?

:numaan:
    test
  15. Dex Luis

Dex Luis Dextilla The Hunk

Europeans are far less ethnocentric than other groups, but the fuss is mostly kicked when whites show any sort of racial self-determination.
    test
  16. AliceHouse

That's sarcasm, right? You're being sarcastic when you say that?
    test
  17. Noncentz

[​IMG]
    Yeah, no genetic anchor. Jew is a RACE and religion.

1. Um, simple, because it doesn't. Regardless of what you wish to believe.

2. Blood creates the culture not vice versa!

3. I think you're a little silly, Oligarchy and Aristocracy are not even the same thing.

4. Bullshit. You want to turn everyone into nothing, a big pile of fucking nothing!

I am racist, sue me.

Blood is a social construct? :alliknowisthat: Fucking guys.
    test
  18. AliceHouse

Y'know... if the "Jewish race" had a higher propensity for certain forms of cancer, you know what would help?

Genetic diversity.
    test
  19. Geedorah

Geedorah King

[​IMG]
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  20. x calibur

x calibur

1. the negative effects of incest, and the strong traits of mixed-race people, indicate a clear trend: variety creates genetic strength.

2. blood does not create culture. culture is a heritage of ideas, practices, technologies, and patterns which are passed down through generations. it can coincide with bloodlines, and often does, but it does not come from blood. if what you're saying is true, it would be impossible for an American to learn Japanese, or for a German to learn Arabic. clearly that's not the case.

3. they're not the same thing, but that seemed to be what you were leaning towards. I don't see it as a problem either way. right now, China exempts its ethnic minorities from the One Child Policy, and I agree with that.

4. Lol no I don't. even if everyone was somehow turned into that south park future race, there would still be many differences. different languages, cultures, religions, nation-states, lifestyles, etc. are going to persist. and based on breeding patterns, your melting pot scenario is not likely to occur.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test