Smh @ white people

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Namor, Apr 29, 2013.

1. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Why is it important that the Hebrews were black?
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Are you asking out of a sincere interest to know ? Or are you asking out to eventually take offense at the truth ?

Not looking at this issue carnally minded proves to be very important for many reasons. If you are honestly asking I would love to tell you why.
    test
  3. AliceHouse

I'm asking because what does that make me? I'm black from American slave origins, I'm Irish from immigrants escaping the potato famine, I'm English from the Mayflower, and my grandfather was a polynesian straight out the islands.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

YAHUWAH is not the author of confusion. You are what your father was. Meaning, that if your mother was Irish and your dad an Egyptian, you would be an Egyptian.

Scriptures reveal that YAH raised up the sons of Japhet (so called white people) to bring the children of Ysrael into captivity, unto this day. Whites boast about their ingenuity and craftiness at the expense of the low status of "blacks". This is because YAH has done so to complete his will. The Gentiles (white people/Son's of Japhet, have inherited lies and vanity).

The true Hebrews from the children of Ysrael are a byword and proverb to most of the world and known as coons, ******s and worse and have many curses to them for their rejection of the covenant made with them. That is why whites look down at them...They lost knowlge of self and their identity. It has been replaced with lies and flase history, hence "african americans"

While being so called black is not proof you are a Hebrew Ysraelite, but as a collective, the children are a black skinned people and were scattered to the four corners, into every nation today in their captivity.

Most "African Americans" in the US and abroad are the descendants of the transatlantic slave trade and have been the only peoples in history to successfully be enslaved and manage to sustain their numbers in such conditions. Scriptures speaks a great deal of this.

So to answer your question, there are many black nations that are not Ysraelites by birth, or what scriptures call the natural branch. Ysrael has always been a mixed multitude of people, allowing strangers to convert and become a part of Ysrael. In YAHUWAH's eyes, there is no difference. So Ysrael is not a blood line, but a nation. And the ethnicity naturally is so called black, more specifically Hebrew. Your fathers in time past could have converted (though higly unlikely) in spirit and in truth thousands of years ago, who knows.

You may have Hebrew blood in you. You may be a natural born Ysraelite. Who was your grandfather, who was his ?

I can explain why it is important to know that the true "jews" were a so called black peoples if you are interested. But first I would like you to watch my video I posted above and ask any question first that you have about who you are and where you fit in scriptures.
    test
  5. AliceHouse

Biology was never your strong suit, was it?
    test
  6. Coup d'état

@AliceHouse

?

I studied biology (evolution) for 3 1/2 years at the university level. General biology was my passion up until about 3 years ago. It was more than my passion, it was my religion. I still like biology and appreciate at how fearfully and wonderfully we are created and how extremely complex the symbiotic relationships are in the earth.

Why say that ?
    test
  7. Coup d'état

I have had dope aquarium set ups, mirroring tropical rivers and bred kinds of animals found in the water basin of the Amazon.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

everyone has their own reality

in mine theres little racism. The people realize theres scumdog millionaires out there of all colors and creeds.

come to canada. Its much less of a factor than in the US.
    test
  9. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

say man is it true that yall leave the doors unlocked when you leave the crib up there?
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

you can most places, but most people lock the shit

theres still crimes, they just say sorry alot whilst committing them
    test
  11. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

Of course, all white people are not racist. For the ones who are, I've learned a conversation with them about racism is a lesson in futility. It's like trying to wake a person who is pretending you be sleep. With that said, I agree with the OP's claim in "white-denial."
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  12. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Um, no. If one of my children dated someone who was not black, that's one thing, it would piss me off --but if they produced a child, I would disown them without question.

Why would you want to destroy the uniqueness of your own race? Why would you want to bastardize everyone into a mish-mash of nothingness?

Anyways, I am totally against this whole race mixing shit - it should be fucking illegal so that all people and cultures can preserve their unique heritages.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. Noncentz

Man you're way behind the times. There was no enslavement of the Hebrews..

....Except religious sources are not sources.

http://harvardmagazine.com/2003/07/who-built-the-pyramids-html

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world...laves-in-egypt-or-is-passover-a-myth-1.420844

There is no evidence to support the biblical claims that Hebrews were slaves in Egypt.

The evidence that they were not slaves in Egypt is legion. The official scientific view is - the story is bullshit.
    test
  14. AliceHouse

You're an idiot.
    test
  15. Noncentz

Yeah, whatever. Racial mixing is bad, end of story.
    test
  16. AliceHouse

Show me how. Because I get the feeling you can't even count the amount of alleles on a genome, let alone know what those words mean or if what I said was even logical.
    test
  17. Noncentz

*Yawn...* Yes, I know what an allele is and I am aware of how many pairs and so forth and so on I also know what A.C.G.T is and what A.C.G.U is I know the difference between GTL2 vs DLK1 etc etc. I'm pretty good with genetics and biology but I do not need a labcoat and beakers to explain why race-mixing is wrong.

Culture, heritage and racial uniqueness are not things grown in Petri dishes.
    test
  18. AliceHouse

Then how is it bad?
    test
  19. x calibur

x calibur

I support race-mixing because it diversifies and strengthens genes.
    test
  20. Noncentz

No it doesn't.
    test