smh.. im fucking pissed

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Diasick, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diasick

Diasick this guy

probably not.. i know business
    test
  2. N A S T Y

N A S T Y Well-Known Member

you must know grammar and spelling in order to know business
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

is it part of your business to ignore potential customers...i asked for rates and example of your work as I'm looking for a good price on creating a web site
    test
  4. Diasick

Diasick this guy

you don't have to have good grammar on a rap forum.. its not going to break any deals because i have bad grammar habbits on a forum.
    test
  5. Diasick

Diasick this guy

i don't deal with anyone on rap forums.. i done wasted my time with 3 people this week because of this... before i would do any work i need half up front and half later.. but if your anything like these fucks your not serious..

and you can't really show a coding portfolio, coding isn't very hard so i wouldn't lie about that shit

hell if you wanted to you could learn it in a couple months on google.. i got some links if you want to learn
    test
  6. Nam Dekan

Oh I'm serious, right now our production company is on facebook which sucks when your telling people to check your shit out...Thus the need for a website...

I know basic HTML as do most people I work with but it's just not wanting to actually do it and find somebody who can do something nice looking and simple for a low cost, but whatever if you wanna be a dick about it...
    test
  7. Diasick

Diasick this guy

u talking about design or some coding? i go through this phase when i only focus on design and only focus on coding.. it depends on whats making more money ATM. I could do something simple like rockitproduction has.

and theres really no need to show you proof because i would have to digg through code to figure out which one im willing to put online.. but i can code the site then send it to you to see if you want to buy it.
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

actually something simple and clean like this would be nice

www.JoeBurke.net

i hate cluttered sites where shit is hard to find
    test
  9. Diasick

Diasick this guy

i could do that for 50 plus buy hosting under my link if you don't already have hosting
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.