Smackdown wrestlers not happy...

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by masterragu, Jun 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

The word going around the SmackDown locker room at the taping last night in New York City is that there has been a major transition in wrestler attitudes. Several wrestlers are said to be growing increasingly frustrated with how they are being used by management and are starting to complain about it openly.

Even the most general fan can tell which wrestlers on the SmackDown roster have been used in the wrong way as of late. Nevertheless, most of the complaints are directed to the writers and the agents and everyone is far too intimidated to go up to Vince McMahon and tell him their problems due to the fact they are scared that it will leave them jobless.

Most critics feel that Vince is spending all of his creative time on his storyline with Mr. America Hogan and Zach Gowen and is not paying attention to the rest of the product. Vince is also taking a heavy amount of criticism for the controversial storyline that he has given his daughter Stephanie.

Perhaps the worst thing to come out of this is the SmackDown locker room was considered to be the one that got along and the RAW roster is where everyone fought.

[Source: 1Wrestling.com]
    test
  2. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

this kid Zach Gowen is a fuckin waste of air time

fuck him

cant wait for tonight
    Ultimo Dragon is back!!!!
    test
  3. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

hook up the preview so i can sticky it lol...
    test
  4. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

word...
    test
  5. 1-Kauzt

1-Kauzt The Missing Element

^^word with the whole situation with that little boy.
    test
  6. Rukahs96

Rukahs96 New Member

the Gowen kid is useless... do you think he will ever ACTUALLY wrestle??? I don't think he would, he has 1 leg... I don't think it would be very interesting to see him wrestle, an havin Stephanie come in is a good thing, especially when she flipped on Vince when she found out bout her secretary Sable, that was good, and bring back Shane some, I always say it but Shane knows what the people want

... I feel like writing Vince an flippin on him....
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

He has one leg, and he CAN wrestle. I just wish that's all they had him do. This storyline is just plain stupid.

Just have Mr. America turn on him, and team up with McMahon to become Corporate America along with Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas. Then have Angle, Brock, and Zach as the face team.

Seriously, who would be disappointed when given a match like Team Mr. America vs. Brock, Kurt, and Zach?
    test
  8. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

as long as it was mostly kurt, brock and team Not Angle in the ring I wouldnt care.
    test
  9. George Foreman

George Foreman New Member

tight avy top dogg,......i dont get to see smackdown now

is undertaker even still an active wrestler?

this hogan thing i think is gay, mr america hahaha....is he just mr america because he see's himself as the all american wrestler like how he was all red white and blue in the 80's?
    test
  10. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Gowen isnt a bad wrestler, i saw him a couple times in TNA wrestling. Surprised me tho that he was as good as he was for having 1 leg...
    test
  11. Cane

Cane Guest

he's not bad, but he's just so fucking boring now. they're using him in everything BUT wrestling, and for what? they don't build 99% of their workers up like they are this one legged kid, and all he's gonna do is be average at best. i'm sorry, but i'm not gonna side with him cause he's handicapped, he's a waste of time.

why can't they build up other guys like they do him?

shit, i know they can do it. the way they built brock lesnar was great, i just wish they'd put that much effort in again.
    test
  12. Macabre

Macabre Guest

speaking of brock's push...
    What happened to Heyman?
    the guy can put anyone over, look at big show
    test
  13. Cane

Cane Guest

injured last i heard, and was taken off as a writer on smackdown.

taken off tv AND as a booker...WHAT...THE...FUCK

heyman is wrestlings most brilliant genius. he should be on tv pushing new characters and writing too. he's like an nwo shirt in 1997...the second heyman is with someone they're almost over instantly.
    test
  14. Royceshady

Royceshady Guest

I don't usually advocate this is in TV shows, but I think they should quickly find an actress to replace Stephanie. Not as a different role, just have a different person play the role of "Stephanie McMahon", cause its apparent that the real Stephanie McMahon is never gonna get any better as an actress.

and i hope that Sable's comeback is leading to Vince embarrassing her on live TV for all the shit she started last time she was there...otherwise it'll be completely useless.

fuck it...Smackdown sucks ass now.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.