smackdown vs raw 2006

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by chop stick, Jul 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

return of the casket match/burried alive match.. ill bascially put it into my own words. if you want to.. go to www.ign.com and search for smackdown vs raw 2006.. now you actually get fatigued from doing moves..

quite a few new features to list
    test
  2. The Second Comming

The Second Comming you aint poison!!!

yea.. i was readin about this game on there the other day

it looks like it's gonna be good.. i'ma definitely cop it
    test
  3. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

Looks like its going to be pretty good

I didnt even get the last smackdown game, so it will probably be extra hot to me. The last one I bought was "Smackdown: Here Come The Pain" 2 years ago.

The graphics are crazy
    test
  4. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

smackdown wasnt much better.. actually in certain aspects it was worse. it was an updated roster.. with a lot of missing people.. it had create a belt, create a ppv, and a way better create a wrestler. they're saying.. they read what the fans wanted.. and that game has been majorly improved.. all i can say is, if this game is better than hctp.. its going to blow my fucking mind.. lets hope they dont drop the ball
    test
  5. relliK dnegeL

relliK dnegeL New Member

i'm quite disapointed with wrestling games smackdown vs raw was eh, wasn't as good as here comes the pain. then what's worse is i bought wrestlemania 21 thinking it would be better. that shit was one of the worse wrestling games i've played. since back when on wcw vs the world on ps 1.
    test
  6. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

that smackdown vs raw last year was garbage...here comes the pain or whatever was before it was a lot better
    test
  7. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

I think this will be the follow up to hctp.. i dont know what the fuck smackdown vs raw was.. it was a good game.. but with a lot of missing shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.