Battle Video Smack/UrlTv Presents: T-REX VS AYE VERB - Summer Madness 2

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by gholland, Nov 3, 2012.

?

Who Won?

1. T Rex

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Aye Verb

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Too Tough To Call

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomcruzmomshoes

tomcruzmomshoes 3nv1

Still laughing at rex rapping to diddy......
    He was staring at the dude the entire time.
    test
  2. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

I don' get this guy, from a completely bias point of view rex won, from a completely objective point of view diddy gave rex the 10stacks so rex won, where in the blue fuck did verb win anything? verb's first was decent his next two rounds were weak as fuck, rex has a strong second and third no debating he took the money he won, you kno shit if you think verb said anything hot in his second or third to match rex's two solid rounds, and im not a fan of rex objectively speaking he beat verb..
    test
  3. WillyStPaul

WillyStPaul New Member

wut the hell does a harlem rapper giving another harlem rapper a present during the battle have to do with who won??? It was a nice present for rex but it had absolutely nothing to do with who won the battle

u act like it's just me or something... pretty much every poll online has verb winning... the only reason this one doesn't is cause of the votes against me... literally pretty much every other poll has him winning...

wut do you want from me? should I go around and tell people "NO!!! U Can't do this... rex has to win" :funny: u sound ridiculous

and yes... I do think verb said hot shit in those rounds... just like the majority of others... I think if it was all cheering when verb was rapping... and booing when rex was rapping... u would understand and see it different... but ur brain is not strong enough to overcome that so it's hard for you to understand everyone that does have a strong enough brain to do so
    test
  4. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

Annnnd breaathe little nigga, the "present" was for the winner numb nuts, so the decision whether you agree or not is that rex won, does that much make sense?

ok next, lets make this very clear, listen to verbs first round, tell me if you hear cheers from this ever so bias'd crowd... cheers given for a strong first round, if his next two rounds are ass you expect people not to react accordingly? I don't know you like the others on here do, so im not voting against you or nothing, i don't exactly think rex put in a top tier performance but out of the two since one must win, heres how i broke it down.

round 1, verb although his mufassa/king of lion-lyin line was weak the whole round was solid, rex on the other hand under performed, the whole prop didn't make no sense what so ever..
    round 2 verb had some shit, rex performed better with better harder punchlines while verb had time to story tell which came off weak IMO,
    round 3 again rex wasn't amazing but his round was more solid than verb, verb's angle about rex's son was decent but he lacked the conviction, watch the end of verbs third he's looking down all disheartened and shit, pretty lackluster finish tbh.

so 2-1 to rex, no bias, no hate against you, rex won..
    test
  5. WillyStPaul

WillyStPaul New Member

why are you pretending that diddy is the official judge? is this something you made up :funny:

it's a promo battle... lmfao .... do you know wut that means?

if you feel like rex won... there is nothing wrong with that... then "to you" rex won... I think verb won.... there is nothing wrong with that... "to me" verb won.... all the other polls say verb won... there is nothing wrong with that... "to them" verb won....

for all I know you are in to grabbin dudes asses like them dudes.... so that may have entertained you more as well... IDK...

it's all opinions...
    test
  6. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

this is the second time you've referred to somethin faggoty instead of the actual battle in hand, if thats what you prefer then ok but quit bringing it in to the discussion, i care not for who grabbed who's ass and who's wearing what..

opinions is one thing, fact is another, you're opinion has alot more to do with where you're from than what you actually believe.. fact is, verb performed worst than rex, rex had better rounds overall and therefore took the win and the 10k, so he won that's the end.
    test
  7. KingoftheDutch

KingoftheDutch Active Member

this is just stupid:watwudthatdo:
    test
  8. ErikoRoma

ErikoRoma Well-Known Member

regardless of what verb would've said. Diddy wouldve given the cash to Rex.
    come on now
    test
  9. RodimusPrime

RodimusPrime Member

So....um....this is what everyone was going nuts for? um...yeah...back to Lux/Calicoe. S/M 2 sucked besides that. And DAMN Rex looked pathetic constantly looking at diddy for approval. Shine talking WAY too much with the dick riding. This battle was NO where near as good as people made it seem.

''Rex was in rare form''? Really people? This battle sucked.
    test
  10. Dear Diary

Dear Diary Well-Known Member

Rex definitely beat Diddy.

oh wait he was battling Verb. didn't look like it on the video. honestly think this was pretty close, Verb clearly had the better bars on paper (as expected), but Rex had the superior delivery (as expected). the booing got really outta hand after Diddy announced his 10k for the winner. Verb actually got a lot of good reaction in the first.
    test
  11. The Crate

The Crate Zero Star

Both had some dope shit, I think the crowd was a little harsh on being so quick to boo Verb, but honestly I just think Verb isn't that hungry anymore. He was one of the coldest to me for a while, but he hasn't really put together a really strong performance in a minute. He still says some dope shit, but it's a lot more hit or miss these days. He just doesn't seem to be as prepared as he used to, and that's too bad cause when dude is on top of his game he's hard to handle.

Rex has been dope since the original Smack dvd days. He did what he had to do, he played to the crowd (or Diddy mostly) he basically did and used every advantage he had to make it look in his favor. He had more energy and he just seemed like he wanted it more. I wish Verb would get back on his shit, cause I was expecting this to be a classic, but fell pretty flat. I doubt I'll watch this one again.

Rex vs Ill > Rex vs Verb
    test
  12. VTheGr8

VTheGr8 Member

Thank you, lol...niggas had me believing Rex was just goin off, I dont even know if he truly won in a bar for bar view of things.

SM2 had too many Theatrics and outside sources affecting the battle.
    test
  13. Kris Benwa

Kris Benwa Grown Man Bars....

This shit literally just made me get weak as fuck:sotechnical::obamalulz:
    test
  14. rapisawesome

rapisawesome New Member

Aye Verb killed it.

King of Lion/Lying - Mufasa >>>
    test
  15. Kris Benwa

Kris Benwa Grown Man Bars....

You shoulda said "Ay yo you win but let me spit my shit!" :sotechnical:
    test
  16. JohnnyTrashh

JohnnyTrashh New Member

T Rex just went crazy in that...
    test
  17. Sky2real

Sky2real Active Member

Legendary performance. He killed this nigga.
    test
  18. Sky2real

Sky2real Active Member

U joking ? LOL that shit was weak as fuck. Rex's Utah jazz shit was harder than that :lol:
    test
  19. SHOWTIME

SHOWTIME ducking rich dolarz

test
  20. drshowtime

drshowtime lolshowtime

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.