Battle Video Smack/UrlTv Presents: T-REX VS AYE VERB - Summer Madness 2

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by gholland, Nov 3, 2012.

?

Who Won?

1. T Rex

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Aye Verb

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Too Tough To Call

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

I totally agree with your analysis, but it's not just Aye Verb who's guilty of that, it's everyone. URL is becoming a bit of an inside joke because their angles can only be understood and appreciated by enthusiasts with alot of background knowledge. I have alot of difficulty grasping their content, and it's so boring to watch. I hope this trend dies out, and battlers start actually "rapping" again, rather than purely exposing opponents with personal anecdotes.
    test
  2. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

Oh yeah the dissing Harlem shit was crazy I give Verb mad props for that. Rex/Mook/Shine would NEVER go to St. Louis and spend damn near 8 bars just flat out dissing the Lou. The rest was corny to me though.

I think Verb really did have a boo clause, he knew what he was doing. He shouldn't have been phased by Rex though, he should know Rex likes to act up during his opponent's verses
    test
  3. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

SPOT ON. URL is becoming too KotD/GTish with all these obscure personals and "In your battle against X you said Y and that's so gay". Meanwhile we got the Canadians Bulletz and Arcane with all these awkward, generic violent rhymes.

What the fuck is going on? :pignosesmile:
    test
  4. queensnyc

queensnyc MoveBirdsLikeAnnaPaquin

hahahahahaha
    test
  5. WillyStPaul

WillyStPaul New Member

only thing I think u may be missing is that boo's are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay louder when you are at an event.... concerts, sports, etc.... anything when you are "there" it sounds waaaaaaaaaaay louder.....

on the edit it sounds like Ness and Verb could just rap... but I'm willing to be it didn't there
    test
  6. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

I like your KOTD/URL comparison. Both sub-genres of battle-rap are in severe decline imo. I dislike URL because they don't even rap their personal narrations in rhythmic verses, they simply shout to the crowd like public speakers, without doing any complex rhyming. This is why I rate Arsonal so highly, because he actually flows and rhymes artfully & impressively, something alot of these overrated "top-tier" battlers don't do.
    test
  7. IHateYou

IHateYou Active Member

Could someone tell me what the song playing in the intro is when Smack is talking?
    test
  8. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

i'll chop you up with E-LECTRIC SHEARS

:watwudthatdo::watwudthatdo:

:watwudthatdo:
    test
  9. Moboose

Moboose I spank dumb posters

You. Are. The. Worst. Person. To. Talk. About. Rap.

Go back to listening to Canibus if you like Arsonal's corny ass so much.
    test
  10. serge

serge Well-Known Member

So who's going to make a gif of Rex looking for Diddy's approval every 3 bars?
    test
  11. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

thats not even how it was.....

rex was literally rapping AT DIDDY for most of his shit... and smack , everybody else sitting on stage STARING at the balcony the entire night...

lol its nagl kind of embarrassing

diddy and busta must have felt awkward like "these lil battle niggas are in AWE of us"
    test
  12. WillyStPaul

WillyStPaul New Member

the ***** fire (repeated) ass smacking gif will probably be fucking hilarious to...

I'm quite sure it's coming
    test
  13. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

K Shine was an annoying fuck.
    test
  14. zipperhedjoe

zipperhedjoe Conrad murray, mic killa

this battle was like a love triangle between t rex, dotmob, and diddy
    test
  15. VTheGr8

VTheGr8 Member

This.
    I seriously heard all of this bullshit about T Rex having the best performance of SM2....then see this!?

If this battle was in a different city, or the NY Crowd wasnt so impatient, this battle could have ACTUALLY BEEN GOOD...but, its too many broken lines, and Rex is getting too much love for being good.

Verb got hated on, but most of his material was legit just as good as Rexs, if not better and more meaningful to the battle.

idk though, i voted Verb just cause I knew Rex would be so far ahead in the polls, i dont understand how battles like this get so much love though, its more annoying than entertaining...fuck a summer madness.
    test
  16. Sky2real

Sky2real Active Member

Verb was wack....that's the most important of this all. He was wack. Again. He didn't learn from summer madness 1. And he has a terrible record over his last few battles. Rex destroyed him. Kinda sad to see all the morons who voted for him.
    test
  17. johnjohn41

johnjohn41 New Member

This fag is looking forward to a gif of a guy slapping another guy's ass.. [​IMG]
    test
  18. VTheGr8

VTheGr8 Member

Yea, what the fuck was that about?
    test
  19. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

Not impressed. Rex came off as unlikeable, and not in the traditional T-Rex way like he's the villain. I think Verb did approach this all wrong but the crowd didn't give him a chance in the 2nd and that sucks. If Rex looked up at Diddy anymore throughout this battle, he shoulda just spit his bars to Diddy in haiku.

Weak battle, weak crowd. Underwhelmed.

I did laugh when K Shine came out the crowd to say "Zip em up"...

Rex's one dumb lookin hypeman nigga really was annoying as fuck to watch when that whole shit was happenin
    test
  20. QuadDamageNZ

QuadDamageNZ 1O SB NZ

T-Rex..... jesus... LOL. Verb wins.

Edit: Except Verb's screeching after the Mufasa line. Fuck that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.