Battle Video Smack/ URLtv Presents Serius Jones vs Charlie Clips

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Met-A-Forikal, Oct 15, 2012.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Serius Jones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Charlie Clips

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Too close to call

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillyStPaul

WillyStPaul New Member

looks like clips 5 minutes of fame is finally up.... he should prolly give it a break for a while after this performance
    test
  2. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

No way Clips stock has fallen that far or at all, at the end of the day he arguably hadn't lost a round until this battle, and there's no shame in losing to Serius Jones who's a legend. Doubt he gets Hollow but he can still get a big name in URL easily.
    test
  3. Mr. Maverick

Mr. Maverick Future Top Tier

Didn't say he's fallen off...yet. But the signs are clearly there of him getting exposed for lack of bars and the fact that he's one dimensional. His next 1-2 battles can potentially look bad for him...real bad.

And you think he couldn't get Hollow next?

If you think he couldn't in his next 2 battles at most then you might be doubting the Clips marketing machine.
    test
  4. phoenixonfire

phoenixonfire Member

True that with the Twitter stuff. Best example is Diz. I really like Dizaster but u can't read his twitter these days. All those dickriders saying he's the best RAPPER(!!!) ever, he should battle Eminem (just because Em said he likes him, what is a good look by the way) and Diz retweets all that shit. This is insane. He gets hyped up and thinks he is unbeatable. In my opinion Dizaster really COULD be unbeatable if he prepared right, wrote whole rounds and just uses his great freestyle ability as a supporting element. His written rounds vs Canibus were insane. But he's so hyped by his fans, he often thinks he just doesn't have to prepare. (I know, that was pretty off-topic).
    test
  5. samstandup

samstandup New Member

I thought Serius was HORRIBLE. The best line he had was the one about Charlie being a fake old nigga. That was crazy, but his 2nd round was trash and his 3rd was just OK.

Clips 2-1

Clips just gave him the 3rd.

I'm shocked these polls have him winning by such a wide margin.
    test
  6. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

I didn't think SM2 could be any worse than SM1, but I've been proved wrong. At least SM1 had some dope battling, SM2 is just a clash of egos without any quality control whatsoever. I think URL events are better with 1 or 2 headline "top-tier" battles, it seems like the battlers try harder for lower profile events, as opposed to major events where they go to get paid and have a good time.

For some reason I actually found this battle easier to watch than the others, possiby because the crowd was a bit more subdued. Having said that I expected better from both battlers. Serius Jones' "I'm so sick I made the creaters of AIDS jealous" was brilliant, and I suppose Serius won, but I'm quite indifferent on this one, and it was a really dull way to spend 40 minutes.
    test
  7. johnjohn41

johnjohn41 New Member

Are you serius? That line was wack..

this dude really said brilliant :funny:
    test
  8. Deathscythe

Deathscythe 215

jones
    clips
    jones

clips opening to the 2nd was nice tho
    test
  9. Nig Sauer

Nig Sauer Semi-Niggamatic Firearms

Debatable battle based on the 1st round. Clips had more consistent punches but not as powerful, while Jones didn't have as many punches but what he did have were haymakers.

Jones' material wasn't very good in the 2nd, though unlike a certain St. Louis battler, he didn't let the crowd get to him. Clips was average here, but it was enough.

Jones KILLED Clips in the 3rd. He actually brought back the memories of the first time I saw him kill Mookie in that barbershop. It was that good. I really wish Jones performed like this for all 3 rounds.

I honestly can't call it. Either 2-1 Serius or 2-1 Clips. Truly debatable, and great to see Jones back. Maybe we'll see Murda Mook vs Serius Jones - The Re-Match at SM3?
    test
  10. Sky2real

Sky2real Active Member

He was really really bad lol. But you know how Rm do. Niggas hate clips.
    test
  11. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

and clips was really really good
    no , no he was not
    test
  12. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

on point like rats n snitches my nig
    test
  13. Mr. Maverick

Mr. Maverick Future Top Tier

Only Serius Jones and Loaded Lux from the 'Legends' came out SM2 with the same or higher credibility than when they came in tbh.
    test
  14. SKATTERBRAIN

SKATTERBRAIN U R a L

dna coming out at the end of that round was pretty lame lol
    test
  15. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

dna and lame in the same sentence?? this cant be
    test
  16. Agent0range

Agent0range New Member

Clips's room scheme was hamish, and he had nice lines here and there, but Serius got it 2-1, and he ended with the momentum.

Serius has crazy charisma and composure. He was fuckin up clearly in the 2nd but he just kept going.
    test
  17. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

idky ppl are baggin clips so bad he was doin decent until his 3rd, anybody that thinks jones bodied this is over exaggerating... jones 2-1 by a circumstantial edge, clips is still 1 of the best to do it.
    test
  18. Moboose

Moboose I spank dumb posters

Most people here have no taste, so I don't pay attention to them. Clips is legit and so is Jones.
    test
  19. haze skunk

haze skunk Member

Mr. Classic ‏@SMACKWHITE
    I'm going to drop a battle tonight at Midnight just because!!!! S/o 2 my Bro @poisonpenBK Let's Make History!!! #RNT
    test
  20. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

finally today has MEANING... the lush one fight wasnt hitting the spot personally
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.